• Return Claim MadeYes (4) · No

Bad return policy

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service from assistant manager Jody!

Store LocationPenrith

Dissatisfaction !

Ordered a Miyabi Knife, received the product, the box was damaged previous to receiving it, the knife blade had defects in it, It took over a month for kitchen warehouse to decide for me to send the knife back, They did not offer a replacement just a refund when I wanted a replacement. Not happy with the time it took to work it out and not happy with the end result.

David Cauchi
David Cauchi

Yes. I would like the knife I ordered. Not the refund.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Jpenny_m

Jpenny_mSydney Surrounds, NSW

Expensive Return Shipping

I purchased a griddle pan from this company and the return cost to ship it back to Perth for an exchange was $58 through Australia post. It is disappointing that this company doesn’t offer return assistance like other companies. Especially for large and heavy items. When I raised this with the company no assistance was offered. Not even to reduce the postage costs on the second item that was exchanged.

Margaret

Margaretasked

Kitchen Warehouse

I am still waiting delivery of my purchase, a Christmas gift for my grandson who loves cooking. You wrote and told me it had been taken to Australia Post on 11th December. When am I likely to receive it please. Very disappointed.

Hi, Margaret!

Thank you for getting in touch. Kindly send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or call us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST so we can assist you further, please.

Kind regards,

John d.

John d.asked

Online Store

I am interested on precision kitchen scales with bluetooth

Hi, John!

Thank you for getting in touch. You can send us email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Lydia M.

Lydia M.asked

Online Store

Do u have a commercial popcorn machine and at how much?

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Lydia! You can send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934, available Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm AEST, and we'd be happy to assist or discuss this further.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Warehouse representatives