• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Ecology dinnerware

Ecology dinnerwareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I fell in love with Ecology Speckled duck egg dinner set and ordered, this was my first ever online purchase. Was disappointed that 3 out of 8 bowls were broken. I cannot have them replaced - not in stock - and when I requested a refund for both sets ( happy to return them) was advised that they were refunding only 1 set. I now have a dinner set I probably will never use as I require 8 settings for my family

product returned

purchased 30cm cast iron saute pan. it had a very ill fitting lid and does not suit my requirements. i once owned a retail kitchen shop and stocked classica from the first time richard started his business so i was very dissapointed with the quality of this item.

Margaret

Margaretasked

Kitchen Warehouse

I am still waiting delivery of my purchase, a Christmas gift for my grandson who loves cooking. You wrote and told me it had been taken to Australia Post on 11th December. When am I likely to receive it please. Very disappointed.

Hi, Margaret!

Thank you for getting in touch. Kindly send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or call us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST so we can assist you further, please.

Kind regards,

John d.

John d.asked

Online Store

I am interested on precision kitchen scales with bluetooth

Hi, John!

Thank you for getting in touch. You can send us email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Lydia M.

Lydia M.asked

Online Store

Do u have a commercial popcorn machine and at how much?

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Lydia! You can send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934, available Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm AEST, and we'd be happy to assist or discuss this further.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Warehouse representatives