• Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No
Ritu Bala

Ritu BalaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

I ordered online 4 sets of containers. I received 7 of them are broken but when I get back to customer service they send me new 7 with bubble wrap as I requested. Really appreciate good customer service

natb

natb

Happily replace damaged item.

I bought a few item from the online store (which i had done a few times), one of the items was damaged, a plate which had a chip bigger than a 50c piece.

After a phone call informing me to send an email with a photo, with in a few day, got a response giving me the option to get a refund or replacement item, I choose replacement, a week later got the replacement item and i'm happy with the item and the whole process.

Margaret

Margaretasked

Kitchen Warehouse

I am still waiting delivery of my purchase, a Christmas gift for my grandson who loves cooking. You wrote and told me it had been taken to Australia Post on 11th December. When am I likely to receive it please. Very disappointed.

Hi, Margaret!

Thank you for getting in touch. Kindly send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or call us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST so we can assist you further, please.

Kind regards,

John d.

John d.asked

Online Store

I am interested on precision kitchen scales with bluetooth

Hi, John!

Thank you for getting in touch. You can send us email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Lydia M.

Lydia M.asked

Online Store

Do u have a commercial popcorn machine and at how much?

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Lydia! You can send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934, available Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm AEST, and we'd be happy to assist or discuss this further.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Warehouse representatives