• Return Claim MadeYes (31) · No

Excellent friendly service

Danni was incredibly helpful and enthusiastic with my exchange. New store looks amazing! Will absolutely be returning here more often!

Store LocationCockburn Central
Tamara

TamaraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great online customer service

Purchased the pestle and mortar from online store. Only used once to grind herbs yet the granite chipped so I called the online store up to discuss replacement/refund. They assisted me in processing the refund promptly without hesitation! I really appreciate their understanding and helpfulness. (Store staff wasn't quite as understanding in this case, even though they were helpful in general). Their other products I've purchased from them have been of great quality!

Evie

EviePerth

Great Company, excellent customer service

I purchase several beautiful items from this store. One of the items arrived damaged. After one call to them and providing photographic evidence, the replacement was sent out promptly. They are a pleasure to deal with and have great customer service Thoroughly recommend them.

Georgia Thymianos

Georgia ThymianosSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

I am extremely happy with instore customer service. I made an online purchase and went it to discuss product purchased with Manager who took time out of her busy day (store full of customers) to assist me with my question about my purchase. She provided me with her full attention and went out of her way. Customer service at its very best. Thank you

Store LocationPenrith NSW
Mab

MabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great follow up customer service

One of the ramekins broke and the customer service team were really helpful in a quick resolution for all parties. Thank you I do recommend just for peace of mind.

Dawn T.

Dawn T.Sydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

Products I ordered were exactly as described online and were shipped very quickly with excellent communication throughout. An item was damaged in transit and the customer service I received was best ever. Item was replaced very quickly with minimal fuss. Very pleased with the outcome.

Christina

ChristinaHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service, products and price

My hotwater urn broke down, no fuss rma issued and returned with an offer of refund/replacement or voucher. It's so rare to find this level of customer service now, I found some new items and a replacement and no fuss it was done. Whoever is running this business choosing product/pricing and hiring staff is doing an excellent job. They've got my customer loyalty and recommendations to others. Christina

Bodum Milk Frother Works a treat

Even though problem with the my first frother I want to thank staff for their quick no fuss replacement of my faulty milk frother.
The replacement unit works a treat wether just heating milk for a flat white/hot chocolate or generating a plenty of froth for a cappuccino.

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This Is My 'Go To" Kitchenware Shop

Jennie

JennieDarling Downs, QLD

First class range of merchandise coupled with first class service

Had a problem of my own making, selecting an item which was not suitable. Return service was fast and efficient, can't fault them. Will continue to shop with this quality company.

Sarbjit kaur

Sarbjit kaurPerth, WA

Excellent products

I always buy my kitchen stuff from them. Products are so reliable. I got Insulated water bottle, toaster, a dinner set, mugs almost everything and their products speaks for themselves. So good... would recommend everyone.

Store LocationWA

Toby

TobyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

I placed an order with Kitchen Warehouse recently after a bad experience with another well-known retailer. I was able to find everything I was after at a really reasonable price, and I received my order promptly. I did have one issue (a broken mug) that was dealt with and replaced swiftly. Their customer service is great and I will definitely be back!

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesome product range

Awesome range of products at a great price. Love all my new kitchen items. Easy website to use and understand. Fast delivery. Great service. Would highly recommend shopping with them.

Kath

KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent staff

I bought a Thermocafe by Thermos travel mug and had to exchange twice within a month due to a faulty mouthpiece that wouldn't stay closed.

Each time the staff were really wonderful with how they treated me during the return process.

In the end I gave up on the product and paid the difference to get a more expensive Thermos and could not have been happier with the process.

Store LocationBox Hill VIC
LeighG

LeighGGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inox 15cm Round Tall Cake Tin

Very happy and fast delivery.
Good quality item. Item was hard to purchase anywhere, with most places sold out due to popularity.
I have bought several items online from Kitchen Warehouse before & will use again.

Lesley

LesleyMid North Coast, NSW

Great Service

Cannot fault the service I received from Kitchen Warehouse. Would happily deal with them again. They kept me up to date with regard to my purchase - delivery, return and refund.

Lena

LenaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Selection, Great Customer service & Competetive Prices!

Made several purchases from kitchen warehouse online recently, and cant beat their selection & prices. Questions and concerns were promply dealt with in store & through their hotline with the upmost promptness and friendliness. Highly recommended for your kitchen needs!

tooheydude

tooheydudeAU

Fantastic online store and customer service

One of my purchased item was damaged upon arrival. The customer service was very helpful and provided me to either refund or exchange. I went with exchange. A replacement item came within few days. What a top store.

Nicole Taylor

Nicole TaylorGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Prompt delivery and resolution of a slight issue

I could not be happier. My delivery to semi-rural Victoria arrived quickly. Updates on my order were satisfyingly regular. I ordered a large, glass item which was chipped upon receipt, and this issue was resolved seamlessly. I have not GOT the replacement yet, but have 100% trust and faith that I will.
I found a specific item ... being a multi purpose cake dome, which I could not find elsewhere. It was reasonably priced and gorgeous!
I also purchased vegetable and salad tongs, and am thrilled with the price and quality.
Kitchen Warehouse is a fine leader in online shopping! I'll be back.
Good job KW.

Simon D.

Simon D.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great customer service

Goods were delivered damaged, and they were fantastic in replacing them for us, with a minimum of fuss (in COVID times). When they were out of the item we had ordered, they allowed us to choose a replacement, and waived the 99 cents extra fee. Strongly recommend!