Dom C.

Dom C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service asleep at the wheel

Sent the wrong item. After I had rung to confirm if the product as advertised was the one I would receive. Two versions of the Wusthof Ikon knife set available. Second time its happened.

Shocking customer service!

Received Pyrochef cast iron pot with lid that did not fit, had to send It back and was not even credited $ 44 dollars return shipping, shocking customer service! Would never use again

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Goods ordered close to 1 month ago and still no show.

Desperately needed large containers to store flour after shopping at costco. After ordering from KW I was expecting a max of 2 weeks for delivery but so far no show.
Hugh bags of flour sitting on the kitchen floor. I'll probably find weevils in it soon.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing and disrespectful CS

My first time visiting a Kitchen Warehouse store. I'm disheartened to witness at first hand the poor customer service by two front staff. I have patiently waited in line to pay for my items.
I've no doubt that the staff did not want to serve me at all, just because I'm asian.
I just hope that they will treat everyone equally in the future.

culrhi

culrhiPerth, WA

Don't waste your time with Price Match

Don't waste your time with Price Match as KWH won't bother to price match if the item is on sale at another store. Makes you wonder what the point is to offer "Price Matching"?? Aeon told me on the online chat that House is not legit so they won't price match identical products

Silvana

SilvanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bad customer service

Extremely disappointed with customer service at the Middleborough Rd store. Argumentative and do not want to listen to the customer. So you lose your receipt and not even consideration for an exchange when they clearly sell the product. I’m taking about something worth $19.95. Seriously it can’t be that hard.

Clare

ClareIllawarra, NSW

Poor after sale service

Postage was awesome.
Then the fun stopped there.
My products came with free trays; had to chase redemption details then to date still have received them and have followed up several times. And given run around each time.

Narelle K

Narelle KGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Problem Resolution

May

MayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False advertising

Bought their scanpan wok off COTD. They listed the item with all accessories included such as a grill, bag and chopsticks. None of the accessories were received.
When I brought this to their attention, Kitchen Warehouse attempted to inconvenience me by instructing return of the wok. There was no apology for their actions. No partial refund.
This is false advertising. Agree with other posts, they do not deserve a star.

Julie

JulieIllawarra, NSW

Terrible customer service

Requested return on purchased products and advised out of pocket expenses of $80postage fee for $80 worth of products was at my own expense. Customer service addresses issue by recommending I travel 90 min to c loser store to return products to save on postage?????

Ian

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

No customer service or goods

My order hasn't arrived to my PO Box, ordered 14 Nov sent 15 Nov and have had NO assistance told me to wait 10 day more when clearly tracking shows it arrived at the post office where my PO Box is located.
1st & last time I use Kitchen Warehouse!! Dont deserve a star.

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerPerth, WA

Worst customer service!

My order has been travelling around Australia all week and have had NO assistance from Kitchen Warehouse to resolve. 1st & last time I use Kitchen Warehouse!! Dont deserve 1 star!

natasja e.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Overpromise Underdeliver

Delivery delayed by a week. Explained as being a system oversight, any and all contact was from my side and met with a don't care attitude. Promises to phone me back has not been met. I won't use them again.

natasja e.

Hi. I called numerous times to be told someone would phone back, but nobody returned my calls

Appalling customer service

Appalling customer service. I placed an order on Tuesday for a Vitamix, my blender had broken and I had an important dinner party on the Saturday night. Plenty of time to receive an order. When I hadn't received the item or any updated emails I contacted them Friday morning to ensure the item was being delivered on the Friday. I was told someone had tried to contact me to verify my details - 1. I had not received any calls from them 2. if I had missed a call they did not leave a voicemail 3. they did not try to contact me via email. They just left the order hanging. When I explained all this the customer service person did not care less and said the item will be despatched today and will take 3-4 days to receive.

Colleen R

Colleen RPerth, WA

Robotic Staff.

Unimpressed

UnimpressedSydney, NSW

Completely inconvenient

Sent me the wrong order, now I have to go to post office to send it back before they will send the correct package which is meant to be a birthday present which will now be late. Very poor customer service. Would not buy from again

Prissy

PrissyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good products, very rude staff

It took me a few days to get a refund for a cancelled online order. The online manager J... was very when I called to check on refund progress after I was’nt getting any feedback. This for products that never left their store! I will certainly be careful if there is going to be a next time.

Ridiculous return policy

I have spent a decent amount of money at Kitchen Warehouse and was disappointed when I couldn’t return a $15 set of tea towels because their minimum return is $20. I have never heard of this return policy before... I was happy to have a credit note but nope, not an option. Needless to say, I won’t be spending my money there anymore.

Peter Dyer

Peter Dyer

wrong product delivered

ordered a seal for 7 pint namco magician. The seal did not fit.
after several phone calls (they are slow to answer phone)and emailing photos etc (2 hrs of my time later) they agreed to refund. that was about 1 week ago money still not received the cash.
Annoying to get email to rate their service.

Paul Hetherington

Paul HetheringtonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't Bother

ordered Pot set and some storage baskets, 3 Days and the product hasn't been posted yet, easier to go to Myer and buy it at least you don't have to wait.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Update Update: an order being delivered to Brisbane is being sent from Perth so a further 3 to 6 days delivery not counting weekends. what a joke!

Still Waiting... one parcel is in Melbourne for some reason the other is apparently in Brisbane...