Single induction cooker

I have used Kitchenware Direct a few times now and they always have been very prompt with delivery of my orders. With this last order for the induction cooker I made an enquiry by phone and was very impressed by the helpful attitude of the person on the phone. My cooker arrived within a few days and as I found before the quality of the goods are very good. Thanks again Kitchenware Direct. Keep up the good work..

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi Linda, Michaela here from Kitchenware Direct.Thank you for your feedback :)

Ordinary.

Does the job but average at best. The association with the name suggests it is more than average. There are much better products if a little more expensive. Over life time of the product you get what you pay for. Unlikely to buy this brand again. Hope this is helpful.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi Izzy, Michaela here from Kitchenware Direct.Thank you for your feedback :). What brand did you buy?

Jamie Oliver Hard Anodised Induction Wokpan 30cm

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Thanks Izzy for letting us know.

TS06

TS06AU

Good service but misleading on the free postage!

Great prices, good service. Website says free postage for orders over $100. However, that $100 value is exclusive of GST. I have never seen this before on any such promotion, that the qualifying price excluded GST.

In fact, you end up buying minimum $110 worth of items before you qualify for free delivery (which is only $10 anyway).

Postage is reasonable, prices are competitive and service is good so no complaints there. I just find the "free shipping" sales pitch to be a misleading one, and I think they should correct it.
Comptetitive pricing, fast delivery, good range of products
Misleading "free shipping" sales pitch, bit sneaky really.

Kitchenware Shops

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Margaret

Margaretasked

Kitchen Warehouse

I am still waiting delivery of my purchase, a Christmas gift for my grandson who loves cooking. You wrote and told me it had been taken to Australia Post on 11th December. When am I likely to receive it please. Very disappointed.

Hi, Margaret!

Thank you for getting in touch. Kindly send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or call us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST so we can assist you further, please.

Kind regards,

John d.

John d.asked

Online Store

I am interested on precision kitchen scales with bluetooth

Hi, John!

Thank you for getting in touch. You can send us email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934 from 9-5 Mon-Fri AWST and we'd be happy to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Lydia M.

Lydia M.asked

Online Store

Do u have a commercial popcorn machine and at how much?

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Lydia! You can send us an email to customerservice@kitchenwarehouse.com.au or contact us on 1800 332 934, available Monday to Friday, 9am to 7pm AEST, and we'd be happy to assist or discuss this further.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Warehouse representatives