Hizako

HizakoMelbourne

Love the workshops

I loved the Global knife sharpening workshop. I I took my husband and he now keeps both my Japanese and German knives at the correct angle of grind. All the kits needed were in stock on the day so we walked out fully equipped.

Flip

FlipPerth, WA

Lovely staff, good variety of workshops offered

The staff are always happy to help if you have questions about a product.
In addition, the workshops/events are great. Bought a pie making class for my dad and he loved it.

Susmat

Susmat

Easy to search

Online store is easy and interesting to browse in; sales are good. You can sometimes get free postage for smaller spend. Goods arrive in good condition and are a pleasure to use.

DigyCruz13

DigyCruz13Gold Coast

Great selection and variety

My visits to Kitchen Warehouse have been enjoyable. Good store to browse and find things I did not even know I needed! Also great for finding things I could not find elsewhere

Alison

Alison

Range of Products

Great range and variety of brands available and received items well packaged and very promptly in the post. Only issue I had was with Communication but this could have been due to the current situation and less staff.

Jan K.

Jan K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good shop

Go in to buy one thing and come out with half a dozen purchases, one of "those" shops. :-P Staff are very helpful and knowledgable, going out of their way to try and locate just what I was looking for and giving great advice along the way. Will be back, just dropped a Furi knife that shattered into 3 bits when it hit the floor. :-(

LET

LETSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this shop

After a google search for a goose neck kettle found that Kitchen Warehouse had it on their website. I rang the store to see if it was in stock. It was and was put aside for me to collect. While was at the store to purchase a couple of other things. The assistant was brilliant and went to look for them for me. Unfortunately both items were out of stock, so I only bought my goose neck kettle.

Jen Smith

Jen SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen product store

I have enjoyed visiting North Lakes store since it first opened. They have a great range of products and I have bought a number of items for myself and for gifts. The staff are always friendly and helpful.

ollie73

ollie73Central, SA

Very satisfied with all my purchases, free delivery fast delivery and products

Very satisfied with all products I ordered except the garbage bags that did not fit kitchen tidy I bought, bin 30L, bags 30L, but bags would not fit the Eko bin but one would think 30L is 30L, the bags were to narrow and would not go around top of insert in bin

Tony B.

Tony B.Hunter Region, NSW

Very Good store

I have always had good service from Kitchen Warehouse. However, I do feel some items are overly expensive but overall they are good. They have a fairly good cross-section of items available.

Kyone

Kyone

It will be here!!

Go where they know!! Great outlet full of trending, reasonably priced goods along with all the fav's that you can't do without. Plenty of top end stock choice along with all the things you hadn't thought of.

Luke Q.

Luke Q.Perth, WA

Very good, worth visiting.

Great range of quality products with friendly customer service. It's where I go to make investment / long term purchases for my kitchen. I've enjoyed the use of my knives, enamel and cast iron products and they should last a lifetime.

Hanna C

Hanna CPerth, WA

Great features

Easy to navigate, multiple payment options only thing is most items are out of stock! Quick re stock though no wonder most prefer online shopping. Also the selection of ready made gourmet items

Elizabeth

ElizabethVictoria

Found something different

Before and after Christmas I’m always looking to find something different to add to my Christmas decorations. I remember walking into your store and on display at the front of the store was a table nicely set up with Christmas decorations. I found some decorations that were beautiful and different to what I was seeing in other stores. I purchased some and was happy. I am a bit fussy when it comes to decorating my house at Christmas. Post Christmas I returned back to your store and purchased a few more decorations.

Raelene

RaeleneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Raelene

Even though you have quality products I find the pricing to be quite high then having to add postage. Unfortunately we don't have a Kitchen Warehouse in our State otherwise I guess I would be there all the time shopping.

Dave

DavePerth, WA

well worth a visit

fantastic range of goods and appliances at a keen price, easy parking and friendly staff who go above and beyond to give you satisfaction definitely worth a visit , even for the obscure items

Maddy

MaddyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Nice stuff

Good brands and some prices are very good , sales are good, a lot of these items I can’t get from the shop (lodge brand etc) and shipping is fast and items well protected

Mel

MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic variety of items online at Kitchen Warehouse

Kitchen Warehouse online store gives you all you need and more. There are so many items available in the online store AND there is access to videos, recipes and so much more!

Di B

Di BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great on line store

The storage containers I ordered came quickly and in great condition. They are all being well used daily in my kitchen storing tea, coffee and dry goods in my pantry.

aarudra

aarudraSydney, NSW

Online purchase is so simple

Since the items are ordered and delivered, it was a pleasant experience. Weighing machine was so useful as cooking is more fun for kids during covid time. And scanpan saucepan is great.