Deb

DebPerth, WA

Kitchen Warehouse Products

Kitchen Warehouse helped me replace chipped or broken items from my Maxwell Williams dinner set and other kitchen items I had been meaning to purchase but never did when shopping in store. Free delivery was a bonus.

Georgia Thymianos

Georgia ThymianosSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service

I am extremely happy with instore customer service. I made an online purchase and went it to discuss product purchased with Manager who took time out of her busy day (store full of customers) to assist me with my question about my purchase. She provided me with her full attention and went out of her way. Customer service at its very best. Thank you

bremner

bremnerDarwin, NT

An Organized Pantry

For years I have had a chaotic pantry with mismatched storage containers losing precious space. Since I have purchased Pro Denny storage containers my pantry is well organized and with space saved I am now able to locate all items easily. After having several weevil attacks, I love these airtight containers and so far have kept the weevils at bay. My husband is impressed with my reorganized pantry.

So many wonderful items

Every time I visit the store the staff members are so helpful and friendly. I recently purchased and redid my whole pantry as I was so impressed with all of the storage containers and items this store has. Thank you kitchen warehouse Cannington

Tina S.

Tina S.Perth, WA

Great customer service

I visited the store to buy four spice racks. They only had 3 in stock so quickly ordered me another and it was ordered and ready for collection the next business day. The girls in store were very friendly and they had great products, will definately be back.

Perfect experience

My order arrived super quick and packaged very well for delivery. Excellent quality products. Will definitely shop here again and again

Happy!!

Very happy with the purchase. The knives set is what I’ve been looking for. Not to mention the quality. Oh and the handle is super comfortable.

Perfect! Exactly what I wanted

Great product, best price against competitors and fast shipping. I am very happy with my purchase. Will definitely shop here again.

Rozza

RozzaMelbourne

Prompt service

Great service, great communication, my order was delivered promptly, a great variety of products
Will happily purchase from again

Tina J

Tina J

Excellent Quality Exceptional Serivce

The Marcato Pasta Machine is of exceptionally high quality and the service from Kitchen Warehouse makes them the preferred supplier of any Kitchen equipment as they always provide swiftly and with no issues

Mab

MabGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great follow up customer service

One of the ramekins broke and the customer service team were really helpful in a quick resolution for all parties. Thank you I do recommend just for peace of mind.

dideeThe Mallee, VIC

Sunbeam bakehouse bread maker

Great site to buy from and very quick delivery. Breadmaker is easy to use although I am still working on getting the mix right for a Lauke breadmix loaf

didee

Have now mastered the ingredients on the Laucke breadmix so now breadmaker is even better. It is producing a perfect loaf everytime and so easy to clean.

Brad the foodie

Brad the foodieAlice Springs, NT

Clean!!!!!!@ So easy to use!

I threw the last two deep dryers out because they were smelly and hard to clean.
This one is easy to use and clean with every cook.
Also keeps heat real good, and such a wide basket for max surface area cooking of your meal.
Wow!

Great customer service

The lid of the frying pan broke before I could use it. The staff tried to get it replaced but manufacturer couldn’t do it. So they gave me a full refund and let me keep the frying pan. So nice and polite and great selection in store

Store LocationBox Hill
Heather

HeatherEyre Peninsula, SA

Elegance with simplicity

We bought two Maxwell Williams Diamonds dinner sets.
There were two different ones to choose from either with or without mug options.
We chose without mugs as that was what was required.
They are quite a heavy dinner set but still with the elegance of a fine bone china.
There were a couple of faults on the underside of a couple of the plates when we checked them.
We took photos and sent them to Kitchen Warehouse. They had absolutely no hesitations in sending replacements for the pieces that were faulty.
The dinner sets and the replacements arrived very quickly and packaging was amazing. I would have no hesitation in purchasing again from this company.
They are great to deal with.
Thank you.

Leanne

LeanneSydney, NSW

Perfect, Simple and Efficient

Order extra saucepans to add to my collection, they arrived in perfect packaging conditions so no damage, arrived on time and in a timely manner. Would highly recommend purchasing again via online and will do so again.

Dawn T.

Dawn T.Sydney, NSW

Satisfied customer

Products I ordered were exactly as described online and were shipped very quickly with excellent communication throughout. An item was damaged in transit and the customer service I received was best ever. Item was replaced very quickly with minimal fuss. Very pleased with the outcome.

Junaid

JunaidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Scanning 6 piece pot set

Online store was amazing.very informative. Was sent an email confirming my order. Also got an email when it was shipped. Got a tracking number which helped me to track and be home when it was arriving.

Samantha P.

Samantha P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

WIll Always order from Kitchen Warehouse

Extremely fast delivery! great prices. Really happy with our Morphy Richards rose gold and black kettle and toaster set. Delivered within 3 days of purchasing!

Christina

ChristinaHobart, TAS

Excellent customer service, products and price

My hotwater urn broke down, no fuss rma issued and returned with an offer of refund/replacement or voucher. It's so rare to find this level of customer service now, I found some new items and a replacement and no fuss it was done. Whoever is running this business choosing product/pricing and hiring staff is doing an excellent job. They've got my customer loyalty and recommendations to others. Christina