Tkk

TkkSydney, NSW

Wonderful experience

Kitchen Warehouse has such a wide range of products for the professional. The staff are always helpful and I look forward to my visits!

Ritu Bala

Ritu BalaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

I ordered online 4 sets of containers. I received 7 of them are broken but when I get back to customer service they send me new 7 with bubble wrap as I requested. Really appreciate good customer service

Bad return policy

Mxfreak

MxfreakNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent store

Mums really happy with her purchases we have always purchased from this store with no problems what’s so ever ,delivery is away prompt and packed well.
I highly recommend this place to go for all your needs.

Steph H

Steph HSouthwest, VIC

I can handle this Easily !

First up delivery was faster than just on time. The product induction cookware, pots and pans with the removable handles and or easy to attach, space saving and convenient. (cooks well). Best of all ! a dam good bargain ... (Really Good). Impressed Yes, so much so, that I continued to buy more from this company.

L Tinsley

L TinsleyPerth, WA

What do you get a lady who has everything? A blush wine cooler bag of course!

This is a perfect accessory for the wine lover, being both stylish and practical. Such a great gift for Christmas.

Simply the best

My first online experience and it was fantastic. The delivery was prompt and packed superbly the website was easy to negotiate and the product an AirFryer oven is fantastic, The food cooks better than I could have hoped there is very little limited on what I can cook

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Total let down, appalling customer service

I ordered over $700 of kitchen equipment over 6 weeks ago, it still hasn’t arrived and despite weekly phone calls to the customer service team I’m no clearer on when it will arrive and they will not provide a refund. Never experienced such a poor level of customer service, I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Tefal Multi Cooker

Great product and price.
Efficient online service and delivered to person safely.
Kept informed of order status as delays were happening around the time of order.

LJay

LJay

Beautifully packed

I ordered all glass objects. A dozen flip top bottles and a large glass jug. It came so well packed that there wasn't a single breakage.
The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is the delivery itself. Kitchen Warehouse used Border Express. Surprisingly the parcel arrived in WA in 1 business day. And then stayed in their warehouse. After 3 days I rang and the parcel was delivered the same day. But I shouldn't have to ring the courier company to do their job.
Kitchen Warehouse, your choice of courier company directly impacts my experience with you.

Pete

PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect gift

Haven’t used it but checked it out looks good I am sure it will be great gift. I might even buy myself a set

Lynn

LynnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful

Just adored what I ordered thank you. Beautiful bowl for my daughter for Xmas and mug for myself. Thank you so much

Jodi M.

Jodi M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Convenient, Compact & Stylish!

I love my new Tefal Ingenio stainless steel saucepan set. The compact styling and functionality of their design is fantastic. I love that I can use metal utensils while cooking, and the detachable handle is AMAZING! My pots and pans drawer is no longer a mess!

However, I found one drawback with my new set. Because of the removable handle design feature, it is impossible to have a sealed lid for doing absorption method rice, or simmering food with the lid on...trapping steam in is not possible. There is a gap in the rim of the lid to accommodate the clasp function of the handle and this cannot be avoided. Glad I kept one of my old, regular saucepans hey!

Helen

HelenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This Is My 'Go To" Kitchenware Shop

Gill

GillPerth, WA

Order missplaced or not activated

I palced an order 2 weeks ago and heard nothing back about dispatch, I decided to phone as it should have arrived by now. Discovered that the warehouse was never given the order and now I will have to wait for up to another 2 weeks for delivery. The lady on the phone was polite and said she will put the order through again for me, but could not expediate delivery, even though it was their fault.

Russell

Russell

Faulty product, still no replacement, no refund 2 months later.

Nancy

NancyPerth, WA

Stainless steel dish drying rack

The only thing that is good is it won’t mark my sink.It’s to big for the sink size and trying to stack it is terrible.The cheap plastic one I have had for years stacks well,this one is the worse thing in my kitchen.If it wasn’t so expensive I would throw it in the bin.Every thing even the chopping boards fall over no matter what way you put them.

Georgie J.

Georgie J.South East Queensland, QLD

Best service ever!

Reasonable prices, super speedy shipping and arrived with a handwritten thank you card with a free sample. You don't get service like that any more! Will happily purchase from again.

Sharen

SharenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service, great communication

I happened upon the physical store between Melbourne COVID lockdowns. When the 2nd hard lockdown occurred I turned to purchasing online as like many, I had more time to cook in general and especially bake. They have a range of biscuit/cookie/pastry cutting wheels; preserving jars of varying sizes and options. Ordering on line was easy, communication as to the status of the order was spot on, delivery timely even with one batch coming from Perth WA. The range of other products for the kitchen and table is extensive along with the price points. No hesitation in suggesting this a go to site to shop.

Karol

KarolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service!

I have ordered many items online and I used the pick and collect service. I have got everything I bought on time.