maiseymia

maiseymia

Wont replace/exchange

I ordered the small moka pot it said 1 cup
I assume like most people it would be 1 cup. 250ml
i received a tiny coffee pot of half the size
so i requested to return it .
but later realised before returning it- i actually shouldn't pay for the postage since it was not my error.
it was their incorrect listing information!
If it was specific and clear - saying 120ml i would not have purchased it.
now they wont send me item i ordered nor will they give me free postage to return it.
my order was a total of 120.00 so this was not my only item.
very very petty company to deal with.

Jacqueline C.

Jacqueline C.Sydney, NSW

Stopped working after 2 uses

Bought one for myself and one for a gift for a friend. Mine stopped working after 2 uses. Hope the second one lasts longer.

Bruce H.

Bruce H.

Trashy product, no instructions, doesn't work, customer service fails too

After waiting for a week for an Australian delivery of a milk frother for lotion making, it arrived with no instructions for fitting batteries and use, batteries would not fit under sliding cap, product would not work. Four phone calls to idiots later, still no resolution. Kitchen warehouse sell cheap garbage, don't know anything about the products, and will waste your time with idiots in customer service trying to get some assistance. Finally got a call back, no-one has any instructions. The chinese manufacturer doesn't print any (sound familiar?) Finally managed to fit batteries ands lid and got it to work. No thanks to Kitchen Warehouse. Wasted time and annoyance. Why bother with people who do this?

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Salt and Pepper Winston Jug $24.95 Do Not Buy.

Bought four of these jugs for Christmas presents, great price, great looking jug. Problem is when you pour out- the liquid spills everywhere. So if you want a jug don't buy this one. Two of the jugs went to sisters in the country, due to the cost of return postage they decided to keep the jug and use as a vase. Took other 2 back to Kitchen Warehouse, lady was reluctant to give full refund until I informed her of my consumer rights.
Advised her to take the product off the shelve and inform head office of the design fault.

Suzzy

SuzzyVictoria

Online store used to sell items with manufacturing defects

I have ordered fry pans multiple times and the items have always been received with manufacturing defects (damaged/dented).
Because this has happened multiple times, it is clear that the quality of the items is not inspected during the picking process. Is the online store being used to dispatch defective items?
The defects are evident, but they don't seem to care, they dispatch the item anyway. This shows mediocrity and poor levels of customer service.
The online customers pay in advance including shipping fees. We trust the item will be delivered in a good condition. The service is truly disappointing. Picking and packing a fry pan should be a very simple thing to do. Sad to see so much mediocrity.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Zero Customer Service + they use dodgy delivery partners that take 20+ days from despatch

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drive by and throw

My kitchen appliance I had been sitting at my door waiting for all day was just thrown over my fence at 3pm

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

BEWARE. Product description said Made in Germany but actually was CHINA then NO REPLACEMENT offered.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Total let down, appalling customer service

I ordered over $700 of kitchen equipment over 6 weeks ago, it still hasn’t arrived and despite weekly phone calls to the customer service team I’m no clearer on when it will arrive and they will not provide a refund. Never experienced such a poor level of customer service, I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Gill

GillPerth, WA

Order missplaced or not activated

I palced an order 2 weeks ago and heard nothing back about dispatch, I decided to phone as it should have arrived by now. Discovered that the warehouse was never given the order and now I will have to wait for up to another 2 weeks for delivery. The lady on the phone was polite and said she will put the order through again for me, but could not expediate delivery, even though it was their fault.

Russell

Russell

Faulty product, still no replacement, no refund 2 months later.

Saxons mum

Saxons mum

Damaged goods

Ordered three pans ... on arrival the largest was badly dented. Took photographs no response so had to call to check they were received. Was told yes. Next day contacted to ask size of pan - thought that was obvious from the photographs and email. Provided the answer 72 hours later no response so ring again ... can’t do anything because it’s the customer service person dealing with the issue day off. So no action, no pan, no communication. First and last time.

Gumble01

Gumble01Hunter Region, NSW

Where is it?

I ordered this plus an espresso cup more than four weeks ago. I still don’t have it. I should have just gone to a random kitchen supply shop somewhere. Not happy.

Azki

AzkiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Pathetic service

I haven't received my order yet and kitchen warehouse has sent me an email to write a about the product. I am not even sure if I will get it.

Lesley

Lesley

Rude salesperson

Ordered online and the representative was friendly, helpful and professional and placed my order via phone as online wasn’t working. Arrived at the store , called to say I had arrived via click and collect and was dealt with in such a rude manner. Constantly referred to me by the wrong name, even though I tried telling her she had my name wrong, said that they were only dealing with online not phone orders. Said it wasn’t there and to ring customer service and said she was busy . She finally found it and put it on the table for me to collect . She was hostile , aggressive and wasn’t solution focussed and Seemed intent on having an argument. Was really surprised as the customer service at Preston has always been outstanding

Dom C.

Dom C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service asleep at the wheel

Sent the wrong item. After I had rung to confirm if the product as advertised was the one I would receive. Two versions of the Wusthof Ikon knife set available. Second time its happened.

Shocking customer service!

Received Pyrochef cast iron pot with lid that did not fit, had to send It back and was not even credited $ 44 dollars return shipping, shocking customer service! Would never use again

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Goods ordered close to 1 month ago and still no show.

Desperately needed large containers to store flour after shopping at costco. After ordering from KW I was expecting a max of 2 weeks for delivery but so far no show.
Hugh bags of flour sitting on the kitchen floor. I'll probably find weevils in it soon.

Daniel

DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Disappointing and disrespectful CS

My first time visiting a Kitchen Warehouse store. I'm disheartened to witness at first hand the poor customer service by two front staff. I have patiently waited in line to pay for my items.
I've no doubt that the staff did not want to serve me at all, just because I'm asian.
I just hope that they will treat everyone equally in the future.

culrhi

culrhiPerth, WA

Don't waste your time with Price Match

Don't waste your time with Price Match as KWH won't bother to price match if the item is on sale at another store. Makes you wonder what the point is to offer "Price Matching"?? Aeon told me on the online chat that House is not legit so they won't price match identical products