Bad return policy

RyanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disappointed the initial $15 promo only applies to fully marked up products.

The Welcome15 Promo is not worth the effort, doesn't disclose it can't be used on anything with a slight discount until you're at the checkout.

Deceptive marketing behavior like this leaves a bad taste.

Only redeeming feature was the free postage.

Ryan

When I did call I received attitude from the call centre operator. Hardly worth the exercise. I just hope the product arrives in a timely manner and works as described.

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service from assistant manager Jody!

elle49

elle49perth

Love being ignored

Steve83QLD

Steve83QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Out of stock

I get really sick and tired of constantly looking online for items only to see out of stock, this isn’t just the odd item it seems to be running theme. Your a kitchen store for gods sake......sort yourselves out!

Bernice M.

Bernice M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rushed Customer

Went to buy a Magimix Cook Expert for mothers day gift (already did lots of research online) and the sales staff (f) was pleasant but we felt completely rushed. They couldn't do the deal fast enough, wasn't really interested in answering any questions in detail and just wanted to complete the transaction. They were busy, and we were social distancing but geez. It wasn't a $20 transaction, surely when a customer wants to spend $2K you can give them more than 5 mins of your time.
Won't be in a hurry to return to Kitchen Warehouse in future.

Dissatisfaction !

Ordered a Miyabi Knife, received the product, the box was damaged previous to receiving it, the knife blade had defects in it, It took over a month for kitchen warehouse to decide for me to send the knife back, They did not offer a replacement just a refund when I wanted a replacement. Not happy with the time it took to work it out and not happy with the end result.

David Cauchi
David Cauchi

Yes. I would like the knife I ordered. Not the refund.

Jpenny_m

Jpenny_mSydney Surrounds, NSW

Expensive Return Shipping

I purchased a griddle pan from this company and the return cost to ship it back to Perth for an exchange was $58 through Australia post. It is disappointing that this company doesn’t offer return assistance like other companies. Especially for large and heavy items. When I raised this with the company no assistance was offered. Not even to reduce the postage costs on the second item that was exchanged.

Chrisentiae

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

Broken website - refusing to fix.

Cam

CamGriffin

Poor Click&Collect experience

Chris

ChrisPERTH

Faulty products

Had to return an ice-crusher which I purchases on-line. Delivery time very good but within three weeks the ice-crusher was rusting from the screws. Took it back to Osborne Park for replacement which I received. The response I got was not very good. When I said the screws should be stainless steel. Was told depended on how "stainless" the steel was. Really! I work in the steel business and know if a product is to be in contact with water it has to be 316 grade at the least. After being given the replacement the woman just turned her back. Not very good people skills if you can't take the good with the bad. Won't go back to this store.

Smith

SmithSydney

Did not honour gift voucher, lack of response when following up order

Ben

BenBurwood NSW

Pyrex Round Glass Storage

According to product's instruction, the cover is supposed to be used in microwave oven, but it is not, cover has caved in after use.

Just not good enough!!!

Been a member since 2015 spending on average $300 a month. Constantly. Been to the store today hopping to buy a Christmas present for my wife using my $200 worth of VIP point. Apparently most of my point is expired and only have $50 left. Talk to manager!! Ask me to call customer service. Can't help either. Not coming back to this shop again ever!!! Just not good enough!!!!

Reviewer2014

Reviewer2014Brisbane, Qld

Expensive, Not very impressed.

I recently visited the new Kitchen Warehouse store at North Lakes and sadly was hoping for a lot more. I found them overpriced and severely lacking in customer service , there was no one when I entered the store and eventually I found one person towards the back of the store. The stock was the same things you can buy at Harris Scarfe for much less or Myer. But you can't complain about the service because there wasn't any! Sadly I will not be returning.

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Incorrect Product sizing on their website

I ordered a set of Ogilvies Designs Classic Black Placemats being 40cm x 30cm, when they arrived they were much smaller. Contacted Kitchen Warehouse by return email (took them a little while to respond). I was offered a refund (less postage) which was great. The reason I was given for the error was that the size is wrong on the website. Guess what, the size is still listed as 40cm x 30cm and I'm still waiting for my refund - Not good enough Kitchen Warehouse.

Celia HunterQueensland

Poor customer service on returns, but happy to take new orders

Received my magi mix processor fairly fast after ordering 29th Nov, but it was damaged in the box. Sent request for help from them within the day. No reply. Had to chase it up on the 6th December. Sent back product on 7th Dec. No reply or contact from them. Sent an email to them on the 13th. No reply. Finally rang them today 22nd December. "Sorry, we'll send it out today, but it won't get there before Christmas of course. We've been really busy with new orders."
Seems a bit rich to take new orders when they do not even reply to existing customers returns emails. Very disappointing. Will be going to Harvey's instead next time.

Celia Hunter

I did receive my magi mix eventually, all was undamaged. Just a shame their customer service and returns policy aren't as efficient as their order taking. What is the point of having an email address for customers to contact you on if it is ignored?

Equityadvocate

EquityadvocateWA

KW Malaga WA, service disappointing! A shop with great stuff, stuffed up by bad staff.

JO.A

JO.AQld

Poor after sale service

Bought a kitchenaid mixer in Dec'12 and the machine kept shaking which knitting dough. Went to Kitchenwaredirect for assistance and was asked to contact supplier directly. Doesnt the seller need to assist buyers in resolving product faulty? How does the supplier know the details of my purchase??? They didnt even bother to reply to my email. Poor after sale service. Dont every try buying from this site.
fast delivery
bad after sale service.

Poor service

I bought a number of items on a number of occasions through kitchenware direct, one of which fell apart within days. I asked Kitchenware direct to replace the item with same or like, and they told me to go direct to manufacturer. Poor performance Kitchenware direct, that is fundamentally bad service. I purchased through you, if you have an issue with a supplier it is your responsibility to go back to them not mine.