James

James

Where Is It?

If I had known online orders (well at least mine) came from WA, I would ordered elsewhere. Still sitting at original deposit point. By now i would have my items if I had purchased at any other kitchen store. Which I will be doing in future.

To save kitchen warehouse the trouble of a reply, I will use their stock standard reply, to any problems on here:

Hi,

Thank you for feedback. If you’re open to discussing this further, please call us at 1800 332 934 and we’ll be happy to assist. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to improve our services.

Adeline

AdelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice and prices but a bit unethical

Ecology dinnerware

Ecology dinnerwareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I fell in love with Ecology Speckled duck egg dinner set and ordered, this was my first ever online purchase. Was disappointed that 3 out of 8 bowls were broken. I cannot have them replaced - not in stock - and when I requested a refund for both sets ( happy to return them) was advised that they were refunding only 1 set. I now have a dinner set I probably will never use as I require 8 settings for my family

product returned

purchased 30cm cast iron saute pan. it had a very ill fitting lid and does not suit my requirements. i once owned a retail kitchen shop and stocked classica from the first time richard started his business so i was very dissapointed with the quality of this item.

JohnPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THEIR DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE

Bought a IconChef Universal Knife Block Rectangle Black online. The online advertising states in Description, Key Features & Specifications that the product is Made in Japan, which is one of the reasons why I chose this product. Wrong, the box says “Made in PRC” (Made in China). I sent them a Review 2 weeks ago about their mistake and no acknowledgement, not posted on their web site and no change.

JohnP

Kitchen Warehouse, no need for any phone calls. Just read my comment, check your product listing and correct it to read "Made in PRC" instead of Japan. https://www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Icon-Chef-Universal-Knife-Block-Rectangle-Black

Sapphire

SapphireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Price match declined

I recently purchased a $230 food dehydrator from Northlakes store. Before paying I asked if they would price match online price. Staff said yes, but then it was declined due to the walk in store being in Byron Bay. I also tried to use $15 member voucher but was told it’s not valid for electrical appliances. Apparently I have to spend another $75 to use the $15 voucher and items can’t be on sale, reduced and so on.

Gratz

GratzBrisbane

Good, but product packaging was a let down

Good,

Bought the tefal pressure cooker, was really surprised as to how heavy it actually was. A little awkard to use but will persevere. Cooked lamb beautifully tender. Instructions not that great.

Hoping it will be great

Very difficult to give a product review when I purchased a ticket to a future event. I feel I’d be able to give a more accurate review once I’ve attended?

Good product. Slow delivery

Great products. Pity on the delivery time. Ordered and dispatched on the 14th of August. Received on the 1st September.

Lindsey

LindseyPerth

Great online system, rude and unhelpful store manager

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Great products issues with returns policy

I was really excited to receive Kitchen Warehouse order and was pleased by the order processing, price and delivery time. All pretty good. When I received my order and part of it was not exactly as I'd imagined it, so I went online to see what the return policy was. When I read that it's 30 days and at the customers expense I decided it was not going to be convenient and now feel like I'm stuck with unwanted products.

Great online shop

Purchased 2 pcs of D.Line woks and a food jar. Very happy with the service and product and the website is user friendly.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Thank you for sharing this review with us. We hope to have you shop with us again soon. Thank you

Mark

MarkPerth

Was perfect..until it came to warranty

Tefal cookware set..bought and was very happy with it.
One pan stated to flake its non stick coat, attempted to go through them for a warranty replacement..unfortunately the receipt was misplaced.
Bank transaction with a date was insufficient.
Was told they have never stocked the item ever.
A little strange since I bought one from them.

lodebar

lodebar

Good little cookware set!!

Very nice set. Looks good, easy to use. Little bit disappointed the handle on the lid gets to hot to touch!!

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi, Thank you for sharing this review. Always great to hear feedback on our product range for us and our consumers to be aware of. This helps us select our range of quality products. Thank you

Angry

Angry

Could be better

I am a bit concerned at their lack of concern that the cups I recieved basically exploded when I poured hot water in them, cracked and the whole bottom fell off almost scalding me. I bought 6 cups, tried it with 4 and same thing happened. They did offer to refund 4 of the 6 and I suggested the only reason the other 2 weren't broken was because I had not poured boiling water in them, so they agreed as "good will" to refund the other 2. So I did get my money back but they did not appear worried that a coffee mug could explode when boiling water added to it

KM150 - Replacement

Sadly the KM150 delivered did not work out of the box. Either a motor or gearbox fault as the motor was obviously powered up, but stalled for some reason? I was directed to the OEM support supplier who took one week to respond. I was then asked to send the machine back to KWD, before a replacement could be supplied. Sadly this special Christmas present looks like it won't be able to be given on the day, despite being ordered over a month ago. Disappointing that KitchenAids don't seem to bench test as a factory sign-off before packing??
Isolated problem I'm sure - but frustrating to wait week to be told to ship it back?

My mum uses this sight all the time it came highly recommended. I too had the same experience. Great product, prompt delivery. Very happy!

frankap211Cairns, Queensland

Excessive and unnecessary packaging.

While I find Kitchenware Direct very good in terms of product, pricing, and timeliness, the overpackaging of their products has environmental impacts. For example, a cardboard box with dimensions 19 x 48 x 20cm containing 15 plastic-bag "cushions" for just two small items, a vegie peeler and dish brush, means that the parcel takes up a much larger space than necessary during shipping and storage, and while the packaging may be recyclable it is unnecessary.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Hi frankap211, Michaela here from Kitchenware Direct. Thank you for your detailed feedback which is very much appriciated. I will forward it to our logistics manager.

plates & glasses

plates & glasses

Mixed bag

The glasses I ordered are just right for what we need. However, I had asked to be notified when the plates were back in stock, and this never eventuated. By the time I noticed the plates being advertised, they had all but sold out again and I could only order 1 set of the 3 I needed