LorenC

LorenC

Product photo didn't correctly depict item at all - wasted drive

I went to Kitchen Warehouse to buy a Davis Waddell acacia end grain cutting board. I sent the photo to my daughter as this was going to be a birthday present for her, and she liked the board very much. The photo depiction suggested it was brightly coloured with attractive wood grain features. When I drove up to Kitchen Warehouse to buy the board the actual board appeared quite drab and a dull, brown colour - completely missing all colour and wood grain features. The sales clerk was adamant the 2 items were the same, but the photo clearly was of a different board, or perhaps photoshopped. I was disappointed, not only with the wasted drive but with the misrepresentation of the product. I won't be misled like this again.

Jenny Owens

Jenny OwensGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very disappointed customer

I purchased a pyrolux frying pan and kitchen warehouse will not replace this defective item. They referred to suppliers who incorrectly stated I have used this pan on high heat ( I have not ever) pan is less than 12 months old and so called non stick surface is rippling and broken.
I will not ever buy from kitchen warehouse again

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Will deny warranty claims. Not recommended.

We purchased a Scanpan approximately 1 year ago, and it has lost its coating and gone rusty. The warranty claim was denied based on how the pan was washed, even though we have various other older and significantly cheaper pans that been used and cleaned the same way and even a 5+ year old Scanpan which is still in excellent condition.

Don't trust them to honor warranty claims. Very disappointed.

Charlie B

Charlie BSydney, NSW

Will not help with logistic

Liaising with Australia Post to arrange a delivery was too much trouble for support. Disappointed in their lack of support.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

They don't post negative product reviews.

I tried posting a genuine negative review on a product a couple of times but it still hasn't been published. I didn't have a problem with the store before this but I hate this sort of dishonesty, especially when they claim a high level of trustworthiness because of their reviews! I believe that others should know about the flaws in the item I bought before buying it themselves.

ilovereviews

ilovereviewsMelbourne

Good range, great prices

Recently purchased a number of items online and opted to Click and Collect from a Victorian store. Great items and prices, but the attitude of the staff upon arriving to collect left a bit to be desired. I was ignored for a while at the front counter, then it seemed an effort to fulfil my order collection. Shame as all my previous interactions with that store have been great. Maybe she was just having a bad day.

maiseymia

maiseymia

Wont replace/exchange

I ordered the small moka pot it said 1 cup
I assume like most people it would be 1 cup. 250ml
i received a tiny coffee pot of half the size
so i requested to return it .
but later realised before returning it- i actually shouldn't pay for the postage since it was not my error.
it was their incorrect listing information!
If it was specific and clear - saying 120ml i would not have purchased it.
now they wont send me item i ordered nor will they give me free postage to return it.
my order was a total of 120.00 so this was not my only item.
very very petty company to deal with.

PeterVictoria

Excellent Service

I have bought online from Kitchen Warehouse a number of times now. goods come quickly and are packaged well. The goods I ordered and received were the original manufacturer and not some cheap generic copy . I will continue to buy from Kitchen Warehouse.

Peter

Thank you . I don’t write anything that’s not true . Kitchen Wharehouse deserves to be recognised for their efforts .

trees

treesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Sauerkraut effort Kilner Fermentation Set

I have just made my first batch, it seemed easy to use and clean. not sure how it will turn out but I have nothing to compare it to.

Jacqueline C.

Jacqueline C.Sydney, NSW

Stopped working after 2 uses

Bought one for myself and one for a gift for a friend. Mine stopped working after 2 uses. Hope the second one lasts longer.

Bruce H.

Bruce H.

Trashy product, no instructions, doesn't work, customer service fails too

After waiting for a week for an Australian delivery of a milk frother for lotion making, it arrived with no instructions for fitting batteries and use, batteries would not fit under sliding cap, product would not work. Four phone calls to idiots later, still no resolution. Kitchen warehouse sell cheap garbage, don't know anything about the products, and will waste your time with idiots in customer service trying to get some assistance. Finally got a call back, no-one has any instructions. The chinese manufacturer doesn't print any (sound familiar?) Finally managed to fit batteries ands lid and got it to work. No thanks to Kitchen Warehouse. Wasted time and annoyance. Why bother with people who do this?

David

DavidPerth, WA

Love them.

They are cute and useful. My son loves using them for dip and biscuits. I bought some for a friend as well who also loves them and uses them for her grandchildren's lunches.

Anamary

Anamary

Safe, clear and seals well

These storage containers are an important aspect to my pantry organisation. The variety of sizes makes them extremely useful. Being BPA free ensures safer storage and the air tight function promotes freshness. Very pleased with this purchase.

nkyc

nkycAU

Falcon Enamelware

The enamelware looks vintage and can be used in dishwasher. Love the different colours and the "texture" of the enamelware. Great for picnics too.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Salt and Pepper Winston Jug $24.95 Do Not Buy.

Bought four of these jugs for Christmas presents, great price, great looking jug. Problem is when you pour out- the liquid spills everywhere. So if you want a jug don't buy this one. Two of the jugs went to sisters in the country, due to the cost of return postage they decided to keep the jug and use as a vase. Took other 2 back to Kitchen Warehouse, lady was reluctant to give full refund until I informed her of my consumer rights.
Advised her to take the product off the shelve and inform head office of the design fault.

Suzzy

SuzzyVictoria

Online store used to sell items with manufacturing defects

I have ordered fry pans multiple times and the items have always been received with manufacturing defects (damaged/dented).
Because this has happened multiple times, it is clear that the quality of the items is not inspected during the picking process. Is the online store being used to dispatch defective items?
The defects are evident, but they don't seem to care, they dispatch the item anyway. This shows mediocrity and poor levels of customer service.
The online customers pay in advance including shipping fees. We trust the item will be delivered in a good condition. The service is truly disappointing. Picking and packing a fry pan should be a very simple thing to do. Sad to see so much mediocrity.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Zero Customer Service + they use dodgy delivery partners that take 20+ days from despatch

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Drive by and throw

My kitchen appliance I had been sitting at my door waiting for all day was just thrown over my fence at 3pm

min40fc

min40fcPerth, WA

Good store but pricey

BEWARE. Product description said Made in Germany but actually was CHINA then NO REPLACEMENT offered.