ilovereviews

ilovereviewsMelbourne

Good range, great prices

Recently purchased a number of items online and opted to Click and Collect from a Victorian store. Great items and prices, but the attitude of the staff upon arriving to collect left a bit to be desired. I was ignored for a while at the front counter, then it seemed an effort to fulfil my order collection. Shame as all my previous interactions with that store have been great. Maybe she was just having a bad day.

PeterVictoria

Excellent Service

I have bought online from Kitchen Warehouse a number of times now. goods come quickly and are packaged well. The goods I ordered and received were the original manufacturer and not some cheap generic copy . I will continue to buy from Kitchen Warehouse.

Peter

Thank you . I don’t write anything that’s not true . Kitchen Wharehouse deserves to be recognised for their efforts .

trees

treesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

First Sauerkraut effort Kilner Fermentation Set

I have just made my first batch, it seemed easy to use and clean. not sure how it will turn out but I have nothing to compare it to.

David

DavidPerth, WA

Love them.

They are cute and useful. My son loves using them for dip and biscuits. I bought some for a friend as well who also loves them and uses them for her grandchildren's lunches.

James

James

Where Is It?

If I had known online orders (well at least mine) came from WA, I would ordered elsewhere. Still sitting at original deposit point. By now i would have my items if I had purchased at any other kitchen store. Which I will be doing in future.

To save kitchen warehouse the trouble of a reply, I will use their stock standard reply, to any problems on here:

Hi,

Thank you for feedback. If you’re open to discussing this further, please call us at 1800 332 934 and we’ll be happy to assist. We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to improve our services.

Adeline

AdelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good choice and prices but a bit unethical

Anamary

Anamary

Safe, clear and seals well

These storage containers are an important aspect to my pantry organisation. The variety of sizes makes them extremely useful. Being BPA free ensures safer storage and the air tight function promotes freshness. Very pleased with this purchase.

nkyc

nkycAU

Falcon Enamelware

The enamelware looks vintage and can be used in dishwasher. Love the different colours and the "texture" of the enamelware. Great for picnics too.

min40fc

min40fcPerth, WA

Good store but pricey

Jo and Matt

Jo and MattPerth, WA

Very happy with my purchase: Avanti wrap dispenser-bought 3, but should have bought more as gifts-thank you

Bought 3 Avanti cling wrap dispensers-very happy with purchase-should have bought more as kitchen gifts. Used one for cling and other for Alfoil.

Ritu Bala

Ritu BalaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good customer service

I ordered online 4 sets of containers. I received 7 of them are broken but when I get back to customer service they send me new 7 with bubble wrap as I requested. Really appreciate good customer service

LJay

LJay

Beautifully packed

I ordered all glass objects. A dozen flip top bottles and a large glass jug. It came so well packed that there wasn't a single breakage.
The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is the delivery itself. Kitchen Warehouse used Border Express. Surprisingly the parcel arrived in WA in 1 business day. And then stayed in their warehouse. After 3 days I rang and the parcel was delivered the same day. But I shouldn't have to ring the courier company to do their job.
Kitchen Warehouse, your choice of courier company directly impacts my experience with you.

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value!

This crockery set is an excellent everyday set and is quite stylish. I just wish the bowls were a tad bit bigger. The colour and quality are just as described on the website.

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheese making equipment

I was so excited to get my cheese making accessories and cultures. I have started making cheese after a few years off and oh new saucepans. I have a wish list for my next purchase. Fabulous!

Ecology dinnerware

Ecology dinnerwareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disappointed

I fell in love with Ecology Speckled duck egg dinner set and ordered, this was my first ever online purchase. Was disappointed that 3 out of 8 bowls were broken. I cannot have them replaced - not in stock - and when I requested a refund for both sets ( happy to return them) was advised that they were refunding only 1 set. I now have a dinner set I probably will never use as I require 8 settings for my family

product returned

purchased 30cm cast iron saute pan. it had a very ill fitting lid and does not suit my requirements. i once owned a retail kitchen shop and stocked classica from the first time richard started his business so i was very dissapointed with the quality of this item.

Great shopping Experience

My order was shipped and received promptly after ordering. The prices were the best I could find both in physical shops and online. The products have been excellent. I will definitely use again in the future.

JohnPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

THEIR DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE

Bought a IconChef Universal Knife Block Rectangle Black online. The online advertising states in Description, Key Features & Specifications that the product is Made in Japan, which is one of the reasons why I chose this product. Wrong, the box says “Made in PRC” (Made in China). I sent them a Review 2 weeks ago about their mistake and no acknowledgement, not posted on their web site and no change.

JohnP

Kitchen Warehouse, no need for any phone calls. Just read my comment, check your product listing and correct it to read "Made in PRC" instead of Japan. https://www.kitchenwarehouse.com.au/Icon-Chef-Universal-Knife-Block-Rectangle-Black

Melinda

MelindaHunter Region, NSW

Tefal fryer

This is the first fryer I’ve owned, it’s quite big when set up. I’ve used it twice and it’s given chicken and chips the best crunch ever! It holds enough to feed a family of four. I like that it pulls apart for cleaning. It didn’t spit oil everywhere, you can fry with the lid on. Definitely a good buy.

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store and super handy location

Good service. Great store. Lots of products to look at and excellent price when sales are on.
Excellent location and parking. Not too busy. Staff were helpful when I needed to return and product.