Kitchen Warehouse

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (53)
ilovereviews

ilovereviewsMelbourne

Good range, great prices

Recently purchased a number of items online and opted to Click and Collect from a Victorian store. Great items and prices, but the attitude of the staff upon arriving to collect left a bit to be desired. I was ignored for a while at the front counter, then it seemed an effort to fulfil my order collection. Shame as all my previous interactions with that store have been great. Maybe she was just having a bad day.

PeterVictoria

Excellent Service

I have bought online from Kitchen Warehouse a number of times now. goods come quickly and are packaged well. The goods I ordered and received were the original manufacturer and not some cheap generic copy . I will continue to buy from Kitchen Warehouse.

Peter

Thank you . I don’t write anything that’s not true . Kitchen Wharehouse deserves to be recognised for their efforts .

David

DavidPerth, WA

Love them.

They are cute and useful. My son loves using them for dip and biscuits. I bought some for a friend as well who also loves them and uses them for her grandchildren's lunches.

Anamary

Anamary

Safe, clear and seals well

These storage containers are an important aspect to my pantry organisation. The variety of sizes makes them extremely useful. Being BPA free ensures safer storage and the air tight function promotes freshness. Very pleased with this purchase.

nkyc

nkycAU

Falcon Enamelware

The enamelware looks vintage and can be used in dishwasher. Love the different colours and the "texture" of the enamelware. Great for picnics too.

min40fc

min40fcPerth, WA

Good store but pricey

Jo and Matt

Jo and MattPerth, WA

Very happy with my purchase: Avanti wrap dispenser-bought 3, but should have bought more as gifts-thank you

Bought 3 Avanti cling wrap dispensers-very happy with purchase-should have bought more as kitchen gifts. Used one for cling and other for Alfoil.

LJay

LJay

Beautifully packed

I ordered all glass objects. A dozen flip top bottles and a large glass jug. It came so well packed that there wasn't a single breakage.
The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is the delivery itself. Kitchen Warehouse used Border Express. Surprisingly the parcel arrived in WA in 1 business day. And then stayed in their warehouse. After 3 days I rang and the parcel was delivered the same day. But I shouldn't have to ring the courier company to do their job.
Kitchen Warehouse, your choice of courier company directly impacts my experience with you.

Kay

KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Value!

This crockery set is an excellent everyday set and is quite stylish. I just wish the bowls were a tad bit bigger. The colour and quality are just as described on the website.

Janet

JanetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheese making equipment

I was so excited to get my cheese making accessories and cultures. I have started making cheese after a few years off and oh new saucepans. I have a wish list for my next purchase. Fabulous!

Melinda

MelindaHunter Region, NSW

Tefal fryer

This is the first fryer I’ve owned, it’s quite big when set up. I’ve used it twice and it’s given chicken and chips the best crunch ever! It holds enough to feed a family of four. I like that it pulls apart for cleaning. It didn’t spit oil everywhere, you can fry with the lid on. Definitely a good buy.

Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store and super handy location

Good service. Great store. Lots of products to look at and excellent price when sales are on.
Excellent location and parking. Not too busy. Staff were helpful when I needed to return and product.

Store LocationBox Hill
Josephine

JosephineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overall quite happy

Ordering the product by phone was 100% easy. Collecting it the next day, not so much. In this age of computers it should have been easy to look up my order from the day before, walk straight to my product, and bring it to the register area. Or better yet, knowing that I was coming that day, have the product at the register waiting for me. For some reason it took the staff nearly half an hour to find my product and deliver it to the register.

Store LocationBox Hill, VIC

Great store

Have purchased from this store for years. Always find what I want. Service is great, product knowledge always a help. On line service click and collect very helpful during the last few months.

Store LocationMelville WA
Caroline

CarolineSydney Surrounds, NSW

A great store.

The Penrith store is great. The set up, range, quality and value for money is also very good. The staff are always friendly, helpful and knowledgable. There are always little extras bits and pieces around that aren't always on the website.

Store LocationPenrith, NSW

Quality Product, Quality Price

Found exactly what I was looking for without having to pay a fortune. There were a few different items in different brands and colours to chose from, all at reasonable prices.

Store LocationMount Pleasant, QLD

Hizako

HizakoMelbourne

Love the workshops

I loved the Global knife sharpening workshop. I I took my husband and he now keeps both my Japanese and German knives at the correct angle of grind. All the kits needed were in stock on the day so we walked out fully equipped.

Store LocationPreston
Flip

FlipPerth, WA

Lovely staff, good variety of workshops offered

The staff are always happy to help if you have questions about a product.
In addition, the workshops/events are great. Bought a pie making class for my dad and he loved it.

Store LocationOsborne Park, WA

Susmat

Susmat

Easy to search

Online store is easy and interesting to browse in; sales are good. You can sometimes get free postage for smaller spend. Goods arrive in good condition and are a pleasure to use.

DigyCruz13

DigyCruz13Gold Coast

Great selection and variety

My visits to Kitchen Warehouse have been enjoyable. Good store to browse and find things I did not even know I needed! Also great for finding things I could not find elsewhere

Store LocationBundall, Qld