Wonderful attention to customers

The staff here go above & beyong to give customers a great level of attention & will go to any length to help & assist. They are friendly & cheerful & I always feel satisfied.

Ruth

RuthGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great products!

I loved the silicone cupcake cups that I ordered from Kitchen Warehouse via the Bunnings site. However, I wasn't prepared for the hefty additional postage price as I didn't realise I was ordering from a different store. When the product came, I was so delighted with it that I ordered a whole bunch of other silicone bakeware -directly from the store this time. I found that a lot of items were heavily discounted, which was great. The store has a wide variety of products and I was able to find things that I had been unable to find elsewhere (although not a grapefruit knife!)

diana

diana

Great gadget

Perfect cheese grater plus also crumbs and grates dried biscuits and nuts, will recommend this gadget , it also has three different sizes that come with this grater, recommended to my friends.

the knife is terrific . I have had one before

Dear Sir . I think i would be happy with my items i have ordered . I havent recieved yet . I have sent you an email explaining . hope to hear from you soon

Alex

AlexSouthern and Hills, SA

Please with my item and the delivery.

I was very pleased with my online purchase with kitchen warehouse. It was easy to navigate through the website, make payment and the delivery time was pleasing. Kitchen Warehouse offered an excellent price for what I wanted.

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pretty good

Have a pretty good range and usually at least close to the best price. Sometimes I do find better prices on eBay but mostly theirs are pretty good, especially when compared to other speciality kitchenware stores. Slight potential to improve their range in some areas but as I said they are mostly pretty good. Staff are extremely friendly, helpful and responsive. Would definitely recommend.

Gillian

GillianNorth-East, TAS

Asolutely love the Noritake Epoch Batik dinner set

It arrived well packaged, unfortunately one of the side plates are a slight chip. But overall, love the dinner set and the ease and efficiency of Kitchen Warehouse were excellent.

VJerah

VJerahSydney, NSW

Efficient and satisfactory

Ordered items and received within a day (paid extra for express courier). Was extremely happy with all products ordered as they were all intact and well packed. Prices were competitive to store retailers and some other online shops (not sure if its because of Christmas sales?).

The handwritten note and candy were a nice touch.

Overall very happy with purchase and selection offered. Will definitely buy again.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

KitchenAid - Every kitchen needs one!

I bought one a while back and noticed the difference immediately- especially for beating egg whites. My old mixer was klunky and loud, the kitchenAid is powerful and effective. A little less loud!

Anne

AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What great variety!

I was very very happy to recently discover a Kitchen Warehouse in my local area. A good one stop shop with great variety. I am already planning my next visit!

M smith

M smith

Great price and good service

I ordered some Glass Lock glassware at an amazing price - something like 40% off RRP. The ordering process was quick, and the delivery arrived fairly quickly. They even called me to check that I was an authentic buyer, because my account came up flagged as potential fraud. A slight delay but I appreciate their cautiousness. The products are great, and I'll certainly go back to the site to see what other great deals they have in the future.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Straight forward online process and quick shipping.

I had no trouble navigating the website and paying. They delivered within the timeframe stated. Only issue was I found the invoice a bit confusing as items are quoted without gst and then get added at the end which I wasn’t used to.

Vivienne.L

Vivienne.LCentral, SA

Pizza Baking Pans

as described, has been used a lot and I am happy with the 2 pizza baking pans that I had ordered, was packaged well when arrived by post recommend seller.

james hamiltonWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Created account and purchased four items for around $300 3days ago.
Since then have been unable to use account for intended purposes.
Have spoken by text and have emailed to no effect.
Very disappointing as I wish to track and order more items.
On a positive prices and range are very good, just a shame the website is not operating as intended.

james hamilton

After posting this review I phoned and reported my account was not functioning, the following day my account was working as intended.

Scanpan Classic Cook's Cleaver 15cm

Very happy with this purchase; Meat Cleaver; found in using to be well balanced and easy to use. Blade was sharp enough to make cutting a dream. To me this has been a good product for the price.

natb

natb

Happily replace damaged item.

I bought a few item from the online store (which i had done a few times), one of the items was damaged, a plate which had a chip bigger than a 50c piece.

After a phone call informing me to send an email with a photo, with in a few day, got a response giving me the option to get a refund or replacement item, I choose replacement, a week later got the replacement item and i'm happy with the item and the whole process.

Luke S.

Luke S.South East Queensland, QLD

Really nice look’ really nice to drink out of

These look really classy’ and protect your hands grime the heat. Also the way the lips are shaped they are nice to drink out of.
Not breaking when dropped is a massive bonus

Kaye

KayeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bit disappointed

My friend and I did enjoy the class but we were a little disappointed that we didn’t get to see how to use moulds with the tempered chocolate. This was stated in the leaflet that we would be shown. Also didn’t get to see the final snap of the tempered chocolate.

Customer Service T.Kitchen Warehouse

Prompt delivery and excellent prices!

The online website was easy to navigate and the quality of the products and prices were excellent! I needed to have two of my orders resent due to broken glass but this problem was quickly handled with the friendly customer relations staff. I will definitely shop with Kitchen Warehouse again.

Steph

StephIllawarra, NSW

Amazing access to a wide amount of variety.

Lookinh throught the website for a pasta maker for my sister was easy search bar and done. The best part was below the pasta maker was the variety of accessories to go with it with t he same brand. Having the accessories just there available was amazing and so easy. I loved it.