Alicia

AliciaBenowa

Great Range

So excited to have Kitchen Warehouse on the Gold Coast and loved shopping online. Only disappointment was with click and collect being charged a delivery fee. With most other online shopping if you are going to drive to collect you don't have to pay a delivery fee for it to be at that location. But products were great quality and the discounts were fantastic. Have already recommended to a friend.

Cake Pop Moulds

I bought 2 and use them to make cake pops for my nephew’s birthday. Fairly easy to use. I was happy with the purchase. Comparable price to eBay.

Perfect gift.

I bought these as a gift for my niece who recently got married and is from overseas. I love the fact that it’s something Australian without been tacky. The placemats are very good quality and the pictures are beautiful. I’m thinking I’ll buy them for myself now! Ordering online was fast and shipping was free - an added bonus.

Find out how Kitchen Warehouse compares to other Kitchenware Shops

Couldn’t find these dishes anywhere in the area I live

Bought some copper and stainless steel Balti dishes to serve curry and rice in.
Previously bought a paella cooker then an extra pan. Each time I had prompt and efficient delivery.
Good company to deal with.

Ingak

IngakGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quick and easy to deal with

We recently purchased some Maxwell Williams plates and bowls to replace the chipped plates and bowls we had in our current dinner set collection.

The site was easy to navigate and the items arrived very well packed and in less than a week.

RPL

RPLSan Isidore

Great efficient service and product well represented in online store

Product arrived quickly and in perfect condition despite being a fragile item (clay bread cloche). Product is exactly as represented in online store. Great product, has performed as expected, however I used a fairly high hydration dough and had sticking to clay. Was able to clean it (and let thoroughly dry) and it hasn't affected performance at all. Very happy with purchase.

Excellent care

I love Organics dinnerware and had need to purchase replacement. One plate arrived broken and the swift replacement was awesome

Mish

MishAdelaide

Stop n Shop at Kitchen Warehouse

Kitchen Warehouse have a fantastic range of quality products at great prices. All my purchases have arrived quickly and undamaged. I would give five stars if I was able to register as a new customer - but each time I do it errors. Guess I'll have to be a wonderful guest for the time being

Alex E

Alex EAlbany

Love my new Pyrex!

I purchased some Pyrex from Kitchen Warehouse online. I live a fair way away from any Kitchen Warehouse stores and was pleasantly surprised when my order arrived 3 days after I had purchased it! I love the wide range of products online and I’m always looking to see if I need anything else :)

Happy with Gordon Ramsay crockery

I bought Royal Doulton Gordon Ramsay Union Cafe crockery set. Happy with the product. Good value price (much cheaper than elsewhere). Really quick delivery to local shop where i picked it up. Too easy!

VanillaBean

VanillaBeanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really good and fast deliveries

I have purchased from Kitchen Warehouse 4 times already in the past few years and their service is good. My products are delivered fast and they always arrived undamaged. The only thing i did feel they can improve upon is their price matching. I have mentioned to them twice before that some of their products can be found slightly cheaper elsewhere and can they do a price match but they did not respond to my queries. Otherwise this is a solid dependable company that sells reasonably priced products.

Karen

KarenFar North Queensland, QLD

Very impressed by the follow up to rectify an issue with my order

stan2017

stan2017Sydney

Fast and reliable

Reasonably fast and reliable. It's always easy to talk to them if there are any issues.
Their prices are reasonable, but not always the cheapest, so make sure you do your homework and ask them to match. So far so good, so I will keep on using them for my kitchen needs.

denis

denisPerth, WA

Good shop

We recently joined Kitchen Warehouse as members. The Joondalup store is well stocked with good quality kitchen utensils. Prices are reasonable.

Horsing Around

Horsing AroundMelbourne

Communication good, but weird set up

I wanted something which was available in store. As I had had trouble finding the item, I wanted to secure it for pickup. Unfortunately, even if the item is available in store, and you say you will pick up from the store, you must wait until the item is sent from the Sydney warehouse to the store. It was sorted quickly, and I purchased it in store and the online business cancelled the order. I just felt there could have been a better way.

Eko Bin

My Eko bin with recycling is just what I wanted in a garbage receptacle.
Buying process very easy and hassle free.

the service was great

the first time I have used Kitchenware online, found the service was great. arrived very quickly considering I live in a remote area, the items were well packed, so damage. the price was very good.

Erica P

Erica PAustralia

Great Quality Products

Great store especially when there are sales!! The products are all name brand and have great reputations. Prices are a little steep but you are paying for quality. Online store is great however doesnt offer free shipping unless there is a promotion however they do offer click and collect which is free but still means you have to find time to pick it up. The shop is nice and bright and all products are easily accessible and staff is helpful.

Deb

DebMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Beautiful mugs

The postage was fast and everything arrived in well packed packaging. The only thing I would say is that not all of my order arrived because they had to get more from another store and didn't let me know so I thought only half my order was sent. Other than that I can fully recommend kitchen warehouse. I'll be shopping again!

Kellllie

KellllieTownsville

It was great

Fast delivery and the products are what i expected and wanted great service!! I would shop online here again!!! Thank you