Kitchen Craftsmen

Kitchen Craftsmen (page 4 of 12)

Listing monitored by Kitchen Craftsmen

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kirrin P.
Kirrin P.Perth, WA

Seamless & Outstanding

Kitchen Craftsmen took out the hard work with design help and made the entire process enjoyable and seamless. Their customer service is outstanding and I will definitely be using them again.

Review collected in partnership with Kitchen Craftsmen

Patricia A.
Patricia A.Perth, WA

Excellent service from start to finish

We were very impressed the finished product of our kitchen cabinet, an excellent job with a very close eye to detail. The whole process was made easy by Selwin who was more than happy to answer our questions and provided us with various design options. , very Highly recommend these guys for sure!

Stunning kitchen

We gave plans of the space and in return were provided with an initial option of 3 different designs. Nathan Allam from the Osborn Park showroom was our designer and nothing was too much trouble. Nathan was happy to keep within our budget and at no time did we feel pressured to spend more, nothing was too much trouble. The whole process from design to installation went very smoothly. We have a stunning kitchen with a WOW factor at a very affordable price.
Highly recommended

Job well done

Paul at the Jandakot store project managed the whole renovation, there were no surprises and no dramas. The whole team, including the appliance supply people at Winning, worked together to produce an outstanding result. The communication from the different teams was very good, and announced arrival times was spot on. Recommend with out hesitation.

Lee and Dean
Lee and DeanPerth, WA

Professional Job so happy

We have now had both our kitchen and laundry done my Kitchen Craftsmen. We can only say we were treated to the very best of service and products. The both jobs were completed within the estimated time frame and all products were of the best quality and so far we have not had any come backs. We dealt with Stuart Simmons for the design etc then the tradies took over and we were very impressed with all the trades people and have in fact had them return for other jobs. Nik our foreman was excellent. We would recommend this company hand down brilliant thank you all.

Kitchen CraftsmenKitchen Craftsmen

After 4 months, good value and worth the extra outlay.

Susie W.
Susie W.Wheatbelt, WA

More then I expected

Ive never been involved in renovating a kitchen before and I must say, thanks to Stavros (Midland) I reckon I could do more.....No, in truth Stavros made this experience less stressful for me.
Everything was organised and the teams and trades were all professional, skilful and on time. Nothing seemed impossible for them to do.
I love my new kitchen and the family are happy because I'm back cooking up a storm once again. Thank you.

Love our Kitchen!

We recently engaged Kitchen Craftsmen Osborne Park to design and install our Kitchen. Thank you to Nathan Allam and Nik's installation team who made the process of design to install smooth and easy. We recommend the team at Kitchen Crafstmen Osborne Park. Excellent service and excellent tradesman.

Zaklina & George

Perfect cottage kitchen

Bruce Mathews designed our kitchen around some of the original features we wanted to keep. The result is a a delightful functional area which blends in with the rest of the cottage. The workman were all very professional and made the whole experience very enjoyable.

Steve
StevePerth, WA

Excellent final product.

Nathan from the Osborne Park showroom did a great job in organising the project - professional and proactive.
All trades were timely courteous and professional. We would certainly recommend Kitchen Craftsman for a kitchen installation.

Fleur 60
Fleur 60

Love our kitchen

Thank you Kitchen Craftsmen - from dealing with Sue and Gerhardt in the Mandurah showroom to seeing the cupboards take shape in our new home, it's been a wonderful experience. The help, advice and workmanship has been amazing. Thank you

Dianne
DiannePerth, WA

We are elated.

Many thanks to Damon from Joondalup for the design of our new kitchen. Highly professional and courteous through out. All tradesmen were prompt, efficient and left the area tidy each day. We are elated with the finished product. Highly recommend this company to any one who is thinking of kitchen renovations.

Kitchen CraftsmenKitchen Craftsmen

Realised our vision, surpassed expectations

Nathan at Osborne Park and all the installers listened to us and gave great attention to details to create a kitchen that incorporated our vision and surpassed our design expectations.

Fantastic result!!

I highly recommend Kitchen Craftsmen Osborne Park for an amazing job from start to finish. The initial design input from Stuart ended in an extremely functional and modern kitchen.The installer Jason was fantastic going out of his way to help and the quality of his work was first class.
Can't recommend you guys enough!!

Highly recommend

We highly recommend kitchens Craftsman in Joondalup. We spoke to many other companies and they didn’t even come close to the knowledge that they had. If your looking at renovating your kitchen it’s definitely worth popping in and having a chat. They listened to what we wanted in our new areas and also gave us quality ideas to finish it off. Definitely a 10/10 on our job and the trades that they used are also 10/10

Gorgeous New Kitchen Thanks To Kitchen Craftsmen Joondalup

Fabulous Result.

A big thanks to Kitchen Craftsmen Midland branch, Stavros and John, for transforming our 30+ year old kitchen. From demolition to completion, it was in expert hands the whole way. Stavros worked tirelessly to achieve the look we wanted and co-ordinate all the trades. The kitchen now functions better than it ever has, as well as being beautiful to look at. We would recommend this company without hesitation.

Peter B
Peter BPerth, WA

Good Job (thanks to Simon at Jandakot)

Highly recommend. Project was well managed from beginning to end and was completed on schedule and within budget. Friendly, skilled artisans who took pride in their work and customer satisfaction and delivered a quality product which we are very satisfied with.

Amanda P
Amanda PPerth, WA

Love my kitchen

I have waited 12 years to update my kitchen. It now opens up the whole downstairs area. We couldn’t have done it without the assistance of Paul at Kitchen Craftsmen Jandakot, a long with Stuart who installed the cabinets, Elvis’ electrical work and Stacey’ plumbing. Thank you

Greg R
Greg RPerth, WA

Kitchen Craftsmen (Osborne Park) deliver a quality service

Connie
ConniePerth, WA

My Perfect Kitchen

The service provided by Simon from the first time I entered the Kitchen Craftsmen showroom in Jandakot has been extraordinary. Simon listened to what I wanted in my kitchen and made sure I got everything I wanted. The service received overall has been prompt and efficient. I would also like to mention Pete, the installer. He did an absolutely fantastic job and I can't believe how he managed to do everything in such a timely manner. I would have no hesitation in using Kitchen Craftsmen again and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

Stella
StellaPeel, WA

Perfection

The service provided was fantastic, prompt and precise.
Everyone I dealt with was friendly and so efficient and they have given me the kitchen of my dreams
I cannot thank the Mandurah team enough

Great Service

The service from Kitchen crafts man has been excellent from first walking in to final sign off has been great. Easy to deal with very accommodating. The kitchen itself looks great and workmanship is second to none. This was out of the Joondalup show room. great work thanks will definitely recommend using.

Gerry
GerryWestern Australia

WOW!! What a transformation

Max
MaxPerth

Outstanding Product And Service

I have been working with Nathan at the Osborne Park Showroom for all my bathroom/laundry cabinets and benchtops, with all my renovation projects for a while now, kitchen craftsmen have always delivered and really easy to work with. If you looking for a well priced bathroom/laundry renovation he is the man to see !!! Keep up the good work Nathan and kitchen craftsmen a pleasure to work with you.

Max Appeal Tiling

Joe
Joeasked

We’re abouts are yous located.
I’m in burnside 3023 looking for kitchen Reno

Taryn M.Kitchen Craftsmen

Hi Joe,
We're located in Western Australia. I'm sorry we won't be able to help you but good luck with your renovation project.
Taryn

Anna M.
Anna M.asked

If I can get a bench top renewed or can Formica be nah to be resurfaced can someone come and help me

Hi Anna - Why don't you give Kitchen Craftsmen a call to get a quote on a new benchtop - We dealt with Nathan from their Osborne Park showroom. The other option would be to call into the Polytec or Laminex showrooms on Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park. Bunnings may also be an option for a product to re-surface your bench top. Good luck.

The Coopers
The Coopers

Hi Anna I would say they could help you, Dirk at the kitchen craft factory in Winton ave Joondalup delivered and fitted ours.

Hi Anna,
Wed be happy to assist with your benchtop! Our showrooms can help answer questions about your current benchtops and what the best options for it are moving forward. Please send your contact information to marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au or give us a ring on 1300 548 272, and one of our team will be able to assist you.
Best wishes,
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

smi
smiasked

Hi we looking for our kitchen renovation. We live in Blacktown sydney. How can we get the quotation?

Hi smi,
Thanks for your question. Kitchen Craftsmen is located in Perth, Western Australia, and unfortunately do not service the Blacktown area.
Best of luck with your kitchen renovation!
Kind regards,