KitEzi.com.au

KitEzi.com.au

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for KitEzi.com.au? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

So easy you can do it

I had my kit ezi kit delivered and I never thought it would be so easy, from start to finish it was a breeze. For someone like me who doesn't know anything about installations I found the instructions to be easy to understand and put togeather. I would highly reccomend to purchase a kit and give it a go best thing I ever did.

Nothing is too much trouble

I’ve been here several times -They are always willing to go the extra mile - Excellent good old fashioned Service with Modern Technology

Exceptional quality and great value!

We purchased a KitEzi kitchen from the showroom at Lonsdale a few months ago and have been very happy with the service quality and value of the product and the professionalism of the sales persons and the installer. We told the sales people what we wanted and they provided great advice for our kitchen upgrade without trying to convince us to overcapitalise (as had been the case with a number of other quotes we got). Additionally the kitchen was installed very quickly. We would certainly use this business again!

Pretty straightforward

I am in the finishing touches stage of installation of a supply only kitezi kitchen. With a bit of handyman knowledge it's not really that hard. The carcasses are very easy to assemble since they have locating dowels and are fastened by screws through pre-drilled holes and the fit was acceptable with a tap here and there. The online installation videos were helpful, but missed a few points; however this is to be expected given that each kitchen is different. Anything I couldn't find on the videos was raised with the Lonsdale staff and they were very helpful. Overall it has been a pleasurable experience and the finished result has met my expectations.

Kitchen Renovators