100% · 20%

3.5
Durability
Portability
4.5
Brand Manager for Klean Kanteen? Claim your listing.

be202025
be202025Sydney, NSW3 posts

Great water bottle with no nasties

I like insulated bottle so that i can either keep my drink cold in summer or warm in winter months, I have bought these bottles for myself, then i got it for my husband and my parents. I ordered the sports cap so it is easy to drink from and dont have to twist open the lid, only thing is if i forget to close the sports cap lid, warm water turns cold quickly. I always have it on my bed side table and it is great to drink water during the middle of night and it remains warm in cold days.
ak47wong