Kleenex Viva Glass & Mirror Wipes

Kleenex Viva Glass & Mirror Wipes (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Window & Glass Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

DaffySouth East Queensland, QLD

Best product ever - Viva glass and mirror wipes

Finding it difficult to purchase this product and have now read that it has been discontinued.
Have used them for several years and are excellent for windows, showers and bench tops. I have recommended them to friends and am so disappointed.

Daffy

Has any one found a similar product manufactured with the same material. I do not achieve the same result as Viva glass wipes with a microfibres cloth or scratchy glass wipes.

VioletBrisbane

REALLY MISS THEM NOW!!!

Just moved into a brand new apartment - so light and airy with mirrors, and glass, and glass splashback, all bringing out my inner "Hyacinth Bucket" and oh, how I miss the Viva glass and mirror wipes. PLEASE, PLEASE, RECONSIDER AND REINTRODUCE THEM TO OUR STORES!!!

Violet

Just found 2unused pairs of the wipes but I can't remember which one you use first, white or blue? can anyone help? Can't believe my luck!

Kim G

Kim GPerth

Bring them back!!

I ordered 20 packs years ago..... I have one packet left and I am now very disappointed to find that they are not available. Shame, such a great product? I had given a couple to friends to try and now I wish I had not :(

Irene R

Irene RTe Puke

The Viva glass and mirror wipes were excellent.

I can't find them to buy any more. Please tell me where I can get them. Is it online only?
They are a must in my bathroom cleaning and I need them.
Irene R

Tess

Tess

BRING THEM BACK.... Kimberly-Clark are you listening?

OMG these are the BEST cleaning product EVER... they are streets ahead of any of the microfibre alternatives. There's nothing like them for cleaning any kind of glass or shiny surface... hell I even used them on my TV! They were utterly brilliant. I am DEVASTATED they are not made any more! They were just poorly marketed ... bring them back do a good job on the marketing... PLEASE!

Colleen J

Colleen JSydney, NSW

Bring them back

This was the best glass cleaning product I have every used. I used these regularly to clean my glass top furniture and was always amazed at how they produced a beautiful streak free finish without any effort. Best of all they were chemical free and reduced dust which was extemely impotant for someone with my allergies. Please bring them back.

Anne W

Anne W

Bring back the glass and mirror wipes!

The wipes helped me keep first a glass splashback and now a mirror splashback looking clean with very little effort. They're fantastic and I came looking online to find out where I can buy more. I am so disappointed to discover they're no longer available.

A great product!!

Why oh why have these wipes been taken off the market, they are excellent for cleaning glass and mirrors without the use of chemicals. Like someone has already said maybe they needed to be marketed better, I told so many people about this wonderful product and now they can't be bought. Please bring them back onto the market!!

Excellent product - please bring them back!

Excellent product. I've been looking everywhere for them. Something this good shouldn't be taken off the market. Please bring them back! Perhaps Kleenex just needs to market them a tad more so that everyone gets to know what a brilliant product they can use for glass cleaning. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat!

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Viva wipes for Glass & Mirrors

Oh no, I have been looking for these wipes, I have a couple, that I wash and reuse over and over but have been looking for new ones, very disappointed these are no longer available. please bring them back

KAS

KAS

Brilliant product

It is not often that I use commercial cleaning products, but this was one of the exceptions. It was especially useful in the car....so often smears only become apparent when you are actually driving.....I always keep some of these in the car and use them frequently.
Really very disappointed to read here that they are no longer made.

I have contacted the customer services at the following address in a hope that they reconsider manufacture again.

[weblink removed]

Why oh why

Have been searching high and low for these wipes and now discover they are off the market. I agree with everyone else please bring them back they were just so effective. I can't believe I am waxing so lyrical about a cleaning product!

kleenex viva glass and mirror wipes

They remove stubborn stains for example texta. Glass is cleaned without remaining smudge marks. Does anyone know why they have been discontinued? Is it possible to purchase them any where ?

Best Glass and Mirror cleaners.

Very disappointed to discover you cannot buy these any more. I suspect that they were 'too good' and lasted too long. Please bring them back. A great, simple idea. An excellent non chemical glass and mirror cleaning product.

BRING BACK KLEENEX VIVA GLASS & MIRROR WIPES

I cannot believe that these wipes have been discontinued. They are the best product on the market. Is this company not reading the reviews!!!! Why when a customer finds something that they like, let alone outstanding, is it not longer available. Madness.

Bring them back ASAP

The BEST wipes ever

I cannot believe such an outstanding product has been discontinued. There literally is no alternative. I join with everyone else in asking that these are made available again. Everyone that I introduced to these wipes was blown away by their effectiveness.

Best mirror cleaner ever

This is the Best mirror cleaner ever and I can't believe that I can't buy this product anymore, out of all the products to discontinue why such a great and popular product

The best product since sliced bread.

When I first bought these wipes, I thought they would probably be a disappointment like so many other cleaning products, BUT , I was wrong on that. They are the BEST BEST BEST cleaning product ever. I have been looking in vain to buy more. I don't want to have to use chemicals, PLEASE bring them back.

Shattered they are GONE!

PLEASE - I need them - nothing else works! I can't believe I can't find them anywhere....please bring them back.....less elbow grease for an amazing clear result! Very much needed

Please bring them back

These were the best mirror and glass cleaning product I have tried in 30 years... And now they are not available, please bring them back as nothing comes,close to being this good.

Lyneasked

Where can I buy these from right now???

Bec
Bec

The glass and shower wipes are no longer available for sale at cole and woolworths stores any more. I have checked their website and they no longer produce them. If you have any left they are reuseable. Just hand wash them with some soap and hang them out to dry.

Annie B
Annie B

Don't know where you are Lynn, but I am in NZ and my reply would have to be the same as Bec's. I can only hope that at some stage these glass wipes will be brought back into production. I have just one pair of cloths left so will be washing and reusing till they fall apart.

Lyne

Such a shame! They are soooooooooooooooooooooo great! I have only 2 left!!!!!!

Marg P

Marg Pasked

Where can you buy these?

Jones007
Jones007

Unfortunately Marg Kleenex no longer manufacture these. It is such a shame, they were a really great product :(

Doug

Dougasked

Is it possible to get vivi glass and mirror cleaning clothes in Australia if so where?

Get an answer from our members and Kleenex representatives