Kleenheat

Kleenheat (page 2 of 3)

Best live help ive had in a long time

for the second day in a row i have had dealings with Bonnie on the live chat, and each time has been the easiest thing! Thank you for your help in solving my queries so easily.

ServicesGas
Thanks for your feedback, Danni! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to help you :D two days in a row, that's what we love. If there's anything we can help with please feel free to get in touch.

Very helpful

Tried the online chat for the first time as a new customer and staff were extremely helpful. Answered all my questions and walked me through it all the steps. Thank you

ServicesGas
Thanks for the great feedback Amina, we love to hear that we were able to help on our chat service! If there's anything we can ever do to help please let us know :D.

Very helpful

Moving house is a challenge at the best of times and making sure services are on is vital. Bonnie was fantastic and made this part of it very easy. Thanks Bonnie

ServicesGas
Hi Brian, thanks for sharing your feedback! This is what we absolutely love to hear. We are so happy we could make this part of the move easier :D.

extremely helpful and friendly

I tried the online chat support for the first time. staff was sooo lovely, friendly, prompt and very helpful with needed information. Truly convenient and they’re kindness made my day :)))

ServicesGas
Thanks for the amazing feedback Meredith :D. You have made our day as well! We are so happy to hear we could help if there's anything we can help with please get in touch.

cant recommend kleenheat

Have been a customer for over 6 years and had LPG gas supplied by Kleenheat. My invoices paid on time, last year I received an email and sms from a debt collector saying my yearly hire hadn’t been paid. I called Kleenheat the next day and asked why I wasn’t notified as I would have paid over the phone. Kleenheat couldn’t answer my question and as a family with no bad credit ratings and Dual income I cannot understand why Kleenheat notifies a debt collector to collect my yearly hire.
I changed suppliers and would not recommend Kleenheat to anyone. Their communication is below what is expected and unfortunately I won’t be coming back.

ServicesGas
We're very sorry to hear that this has happened. There is currently a process in place that is followed prior to being sent to a debt collector, including sending reminder and overdue notices. To figure out what has happened here, could you please send us a message with your account details? We'd really like to investigate this further.

Thanks Kleenheat and Bonnie for the fantastic discount.

I contacted Kleenheat today and was given a fantastic discount on my gas the beats all the other gas companies in WA. Bonnie is very fast and helped me to secure an excellent discount. Now I can put my heater on more for our cats and our family. Bonnie is the best at securing you a great offer on your gas in WA. Thank you very much for your excellent service Bonnie.

ServicesGas
Thanks for the amazing feedback flossy47! That's what we love to hear :). We're so glad you can keep your family and cats warm during these colder months. If we can help in any way please feel free to get in touch :).

Bonnie is a Kleenheat angel :)

Put a chat request in and got Bonnie. Told her what has been happening and asked what can be done with my account issue. She went beyond all bounds to help me. My experience today was awesome and I can highly recommend Kleenheat for being both efficient and caring company and also Bonnie for being an angel.

ServicesGas
Wow, Monica, thank you so much for sharing your experience! What incredible feedback! We absolutely appreciate it and it's so wonderful to hear that we've been able to help you. If we can do anything to help please feel free to get in touch :D.

Great service and really helpful

I had a gas service from Kleenheat for over a year. The set up process was simple. Never had any issue with supply. Couldn't fault them, their rates were competitive, their service regarding my account was spot on and they were constantly helpful with any issues. Would recommend.

ServicesGas
Thanks for the recommendation and amazing feedback! Glad we could help and we absolutely appreciate you being part of team Kleenheat :D! If there's anything we can do to help please let us know!

RAC discount explained

My enquiry on the new RAC member discount offered, was answered by Bonnie in a prompt and efficient manner, with clear and concise explanations. The extra discount on our Kleenheat Gas charges will be appreciated - many thanks.

ServicesGas
Thanks for your feedback MAS! So glad we have been able to help you promptly and efficiently :D. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and as always if we can help in any way please feel free to get in touch.

Still the cheapest gas for me

Rang to ask for a greater discount to match another provider. Kleenheat agreed to match it and its better unit user charge anyway. the chat online function is ideal if you're based at a computer at work and the staff member was very good. kept me informed when things were on hold - they need time to look at accounts behind the scene etc.

ServicesGas
Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback. Glad our chat service was helpful and convenient and that your experience was so positive! Please feel free to get in touch if there is anything else we can help with.

Wonderful communication today

Things got done very easily by online chatting with Bonnie. No drama at all. Thanks very much! Will definitely keep using the service from Kleenheat! Very reliable and peace in mind.

ServicesGas
Hi Lisa! Thanks for your feedback :). So glad to hear you are going to continue being part of the Kleenheat family. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

Great Customer Service

I had a query today about concessions and had an on line chat with Bonnie. She was very helpful and gave excellent help and advice. I was advised of my discount for my gas useage and it was applied immediately.

ServicesGas
Hi Lynley, so wonderful to hear that we were able to help you with your enquiry and that we gave you excellent help :D. We appreciate your kind words! If there's anything we can do to help, feel free to get in touch.

Wonderful service, helped me with my request

Gas to my house. Helped me with organising a payment arrangement, they where very nice and helped me straight away did it all online didn't have to call them. Would recommend then to my friends in the future.

September 2nd 2019 Update: Payment extension

Helped me to organize a payment arrangement. Used the online chat was very easy to use and Bonnie the lady I was chatting to was very helpful and made the process very easy

ServicesGas
Thanks, Michele for the great feedback. We're glad we could be so helpful and that your enquiry was resolved straight away :). If we can help with anything, please let us know!

Excellent customer service

I had an enquiry regarding my account and this was dealt with efficient and promptly and I would encourage others to use the chat option for assistance. Excellent customer service

ServicesGas
Hi Pip, thanks for the positive feedback :). We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If there's anything else we can help with please let us know!

Customer service was brilliant

First instalment was much higher than it should be. Used online chat and the person was incredibly helpful, friendly and professional. There product knowledge was very evident. Problem resolved quickly.

ServicesGas
Hi, thanks so much for the feedback! Great to hear your problem was resolved quickly and that you've had such a positive experience :D. If there is anything we can do to help please let us know.

Kleanheat add is a disgrace to older Australians

Kleenheat have an add highlighting the quality of their customer service, by denigrating older working Australians and suggesting they have poor customer service or are bumbling idiots.

Really!!!

OMG how condescending, to the morons who thought this was good for sales and to the management who signed off on it, goodbye to my business.

ServicesGas
Hi, thanks for your feedback. We're sorry if our TV advertisements have caused you any upset. Our commercials aim to show in a humorous manner that switching to Kleenheat for the supply of natural gas is uncomplicated and offers ongoing savings. We always welcome honest feedback as a way to continually improve our service. If you'd like to discuss your concerns with us in further detail, please feel free to send us a private message.

Amazing Service - Highly recommend

Kleenheat have been amazing so far, willing to help in every way possible. Polite customer service and easy to contact. Highly recommend! I have been with other gas companies in the past and have never had this kind of service. Thanks again!

ServicesGas
Hey Cristina! So great to hear that so far you are happy being part of the Kleenheat family! Thanks for your support and kind words, if we can help in any way please get in touch :).

Friendly and Addressed Issue

Was chasing up some aspects of the account that could be of benefit. Bonnie was very helpful, she addressed our needs and explained the next steps in the process. The whole process was easy!

ServicesGas
Hi Angie! Thank you for your feedback! We absolutely appreciate the positive words! Glad we could be of help! If we can ever help with anything please let us know :).

Spoke with Bonnie online chat- issue re estimate sorted with absolute ease- such a pleasant change to speak to someone who actually listens to the customers needs - thanks heaps- keep up the good work. Now hurry up and start supplying Electricity :)

ServicesGas
Hi Des! Thanks so much for your amazing words! We absolutely appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We'll be sure to let you know if it does become available :). If there's anything we can help with please don't hesitate to let us know!

Happy to have switched

Switching provider & setting up the account was reasonably easy. The only thing that I was unsure of was the varying charges for the first few months, which took a phone call to have it explained. The Help Centre appears to be well geared to answer any questions, and I liked the online Chat feature. This is ideal, if you're not in the mood to get on the phone and wait in queues. I recently contacted them via Chat with a payment query and the response was prompt, helpful and friendly from Bonnie.
Certainly a better product & service than my previous provider!

ServicesGas
Hi Orlando! Thank you for your feedback! It's so great to hear you are happy with your Kleenheat experience. We are glad our help centre and live chat feature can be of assistance. If you ever need any help with anything, please don't hesitate to let us know!