Kleenheat (page 3 of 10)

• Rates and Fees
Kirsty F.

Kirsty F.Perth, WA

Ok until you want to cancel! :(

Everything was fine while I was still a customer, until I cancelled because I moved interstate and they sent me a bill for over $280 when I had ALWAYS stayed on top of my monthly direct debits. My monthly payments were meant to adjust depending on my usage, they stayed the same until Nov when they decreased slightly.. I then cancelled in December and was sent a bill for overdue usage amounts???? HOW DOES THAT WORK!? Now I am disputing it they tell me the charges do still apply even though it was their system that made an error!

Ophelie

OpheliePerth, WA

Always replying quickly

Great company, set up process was the easiest, never had an issue with power, fairly priced and always very quick to respond to any enquiries I've had so far.
Would recommend.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Ophelie, thanks for sharing your experiences so far with us! We're happy to hear it's been nice and easy :)

Katrina VB

Katrina VBPerth, WA

Amazing Customer Service

Bonnie was great! Spoke to her in regards to an overdue installment and I got great service, great attitude and so helpful. Was extremely happy! Thanks so much Bonnie! She is great.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Katrina, thanks so much for sharing such wonderful feedback with us :). We're so glad to hear your experience was so helpful!

Good customer service and a great discount - 38% off with RAC memebership

Rachel answered my query very quickly. I thought the discount expired in 2 years but it was actually a minimum of 2 years. The discount being continuous unless they contact you about it.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks, Jon for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear that we could help with this :).

Bonnie the magician

Just spoke to Bonnie, what a gem she is to chat to, was self explanatory, and no pressure at all and gave us the best options and information as well as flybuys info in the usage. Thanks Bonnie you made me do the switch

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Jimmy, thanks for the wonderful feedback! That's definitely the type of experience we strive for :). Welcome to team Kleenheat and if we can ever do anything to help please feel free to get in touch.

Straw610

Straw610Perth, WA

Generous discount when you need it the most

Our family is trying to cut down bills due to the Covid19 situation, and Rachel from Kleenheat online chat was very helpful and efficient. Within 2 minutes of the chat, we were offered 10% more discount on our rate, backdated to last invoice. Any small savings count. We cant be happier. Would highly recommend Kleenheat!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing such a helpful experience with us! We're always happy to help where we can and are so glad to hear your happy with your service :).

Nathan

NathanWestern Australia

Excellent customer service, I needed help with my account and they were very quick to fix my issue.

Needed bottled LPG for my house, and had trouble with my account. I wasn't sure what to do so I contacted customer support and found it very quick and easy. Very satisfied with the professionalism and ease of ordering LPG. Thanks again

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback, Nathan, so glad to hear that we have been able to resolve it for you! This is what we love to hear :).

Kat

KatWestern Australia

Fast, Easy Service

Quick and easy to order online. When I encountered a problem I used the chat function to talk with Bonnie. 5 minutes later, my gas was ordered and all was done with no fuss.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Kat, thanks for sharing your experience with us! We're so glad to hear it was quick and easy!

The best customer service of the day

Customer service named Rachel is the best. Help me heaps and only took 1 minute to order. Thanks a lot. I ordered a 45kg gas cylinder and paid for my gas cylinder rent fee for the year. Thanks Kleenheat :)

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Malou, thanks for sharing this amazing feedback! We're so glad to hear it was quick and easy :).

kleeheat bill discount review

I rang kleenheat today spoke to bonnie regarding discount for gas she was amazing helped us with same and also linked our gas to flybuys program she went out of her way to help us it was greatly appreciated with everyone wanting customers it is so nice to have someone go out of their way to help sheena

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Sheena, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us :). We're so glad to hear this and this is definitely what we aim for!

L Walschots

L WalschotsPerth, WA

very quick and efficient

I found Rachel to be precise and helpful. Much better than phoning or email. Would use this service again. Nothing seemed too much trouble and answered all my questions that needed to be answered

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

This is what we love to hear! Thanks for sharing your wonderful feedback with us :).

Courtney D

Courtney DPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

When another service provider calls with an offer, Kleenheat strive to beat it. They offer competitive discounts, look after customers, friendly and helpful customer service. I've had no problems with Kleenheat since switching providers. Very happy customer.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your amazing feedback with us Courtney :). We're so glad to hear you're a happy customer, this is what we aim for!

Yvie

YviePerth, WA

Quick and seamless assistance from Bonnie

Thank you for your assistance today. It was a painless exercise and the information I needed was provide immediately. My account was sorted in no time and my bill paid. Good service.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Yvie, we're so happy to hear that your experience was quick and seamless! This is definitely what we strive for :).

Jenn

JennPerth, WA

Bonnie is so wonderful helpful..she settled and solved my issue so smooth and efficient..Well done

I was applying for an account to be set up for my new property that requires an upgrade meter. Bonnie was handling my queries, she helps me all the way to understand the process. She certainly is the best in handling her work. Well done!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback, Jenn! We're so glad to hear about your positive experience and we appreciate it :). If we can help with anything at all, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Pauline C.

Pauline C.Perth, WA

Big thanks to Bonnie

My payment details issue sorted in record time, shame other companies can't follow in your footsteps . Kleenheat what a great service and no waiting for an hour to be attended to. Love it Thanks Bonnie

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Pauline, thanks for sharing your amazing feedback with us! What great praise, we're so glad to have been able to help!

Niki S

Niki S

Personal touch goes a long way

Bonnie made the process simple and easy to change my name, and also added a personal touch by congratulating me on my recent marriage. Great customer service, and the process was very painless. Thanks for your help!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your great experience with us, Niki :). We always strive to provide the best possible customer service we can.

Ell

EllPerth, WA

Excellent service

I had no problem having my details updated as requested quickly and professionally. I am so glad that I am with kleenheat. Best move I ever made for my family

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Ell, thanks for your wonderful feedback :). This is what we aim for and we're so glad to hear you're happy with team Kleenheat :).

So appreciative, brilliant service!

I just spoke to Bonnie about some questions I had about billing and payments.
She was extremely friendly and felt like I was actually talking to a person, generally, I avoid these chat messages as I feel like it lacks humanity. Bonnie really made me feel as if I was asking a friend for advice, rather than I was pestering someone who was busy.
Also as a person who has recently moved out of home there's not much I understand about bills and payments as yet, she provided very unjudgmental service and I am so grateful as I felt quite silly having to ask them.
Could not fault it one bit, Kleenheat should feel lucky to have her.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for sharing your amazing feedback about your experience with us :). This is definitely what we strive for! If we can ever help, no matter the question please feel free to get in touch, we'd love to help.

q_zak

q_zakPerth, WA

Account Updates - quick and easy

I spoke to Bonnie on chat today and she very kindly updated my account details after verification. Sometimes the simple things are quite hard to complete but Bonnie was very efficient and friendly. Thanks again Bonnie!

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing your experience, q_zak! This is great to hear and the type of customer service we aim for :).

Excellent Customer Service

Chatted with Elle this afternoon regarding a query on Flybuys points entitlement on signing up with Kleenheat back in October 2019. She was extremely helpful and I believe went beyond the call of duty to get the query resolved.
Thank you Elle for all your help and to Kleenheat!
Andrew

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for sharing such amazing feedback, Andrew. This is what we love to hear :).

John I.

John I.asked

Are you an all AUS Company business?

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi John, thanks for getting in touch. Kleenheat, born and bred right here in WA, is part of the Australian owned Wesfarmers group of companies. Wesfarmers is a 100-year-old company born from a WA farmer's co-operative and since then has grown into the company we are today, where Kleenheat continues to provide hundreds of thousands of homes and businesses with better value energy across Western Australia and the Northern Territory :). If you'd like more info, feel free to send us a direct message.

Jack L.

Jack L.asked

Have you supply gas for NSW 2007,ULTIMO?

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Hi Jack! Thanks for reaching out. We currently only supply natural gas to WA, and LPG cylinders to WA and NT.

Gayle Elgin

Gayle Elginasked

Hello, I was just looking at the remarks that people have put on the Origin page which looks to be very very negative and so then I looked at your reviews from customers, exactly the opposite which is lovely. We have been with alinta energy forever, so I thought maybe its time to compare with what you supply to customers. I have an account in front of me so I will just put in the information that is on that account.

Daily Supply Charge. 21.29 cents per day for 92 days
Account Service Fee 6.92 cents per day for 92 days
Residential Gas Usage. First 5.98 Units per day @ 14.70 cents per unit for 92 Days
Fair Go Discount 30%

Have a look what do you think.

Bonnie L.Kleenheat

Thanks for your message, Gayle! Please feel free to reach out to our team here and we'll be happy to help: www.kleenheat.com.au. Alternatively, you can also give us a call on 13 21 80 and we'd be more than happy to help compare for you!

Get an answer from our members and Kleenheat representatives