Kleenmaid GCTE12010

Kleenmaid GCTE12010

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Gas Cooktops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Kleenmaid? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Ms. Grace Middleton
    Ms. Grace MiddletonBundanoon

My Cooktop is just the most attractive and efficient machine any person could have.

People who come into my home are blown away as soon as they see my Cooktop. No-one has ever seen anything like it before. Everyone comments on what a clever elegant design - four pots in a row at once on the machine instead of trying to fit four pots on a square cook top.
    I have to say I was in a quandry when one burner locked, however I spoke to Janya, and we unlocked it.. The manual said 'Press the key sign and the PLUS sign on burner four at the same time - ooops - should have been 'Press the key sign and the ''MINUS'' sign on burner four.
    I suggested to Janya that an amendment go into the packaging of new cooktops Kleenmaid sell.
    Everything.
    My only complaint is if there is an electricity blackout I cannot use the Gas to cook.