3Kleva Circulation Cycle Mini

50%25%25%

Gem
GemVictoria3 posts

Not sure yet

All 3 of the items mentioned were purchased as Christmas presents so I can't really rate them yet as they have not been opened. Ask me again in a couple of months.
klevarange.com.au
klevarange.com.au   DM
Hiy
HiySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

The deep tissue massage gun is Easy to use and it Comes with many other options for massage. I found it was good but sometimes felt heavy and was slightly noisy but overall is a great massaged gun Show reply
Carol O'Connor
Carol O'ConnorWestern District, VIC3 posts

Love my massage gun

This massage gun is wonderful gets rid of knots in seconds sometimes I have a headache coming on from my neck I use the gun, headache gone. Highly recommend this. Show reply
Paul Francis McCann
Paul Francis McCann

I had previously purchased one of these massage guns and was very happy with it but this new one is not so good

I purchased another massage gun because the first one was very good however this new massage gun I just received cuts out during use and seems below power level in comparison with the original one I bought .
Maybe it’s faulty but I won’t be using this new one .
klevarange.com.au