Verified🏆 2024 Award

80% · 31951 · 13%

Mark
MarkSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Quality cookware

Looks like good quality only time will tell how they last. Show reply
Roberta Dooley
Roberta DooleySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Diamond earth cookare

Amazing non stick cookware. Love it. Makes cleaning easier too Show reply
Joann J.
Joann J.4 posts

This would be perfect if I could find the new air fryer deal

It suits my perfectly
I love i
It is truely just what I need Show reply
karry327
karry327Sydney, NSW9 posts

Really great cookware

Seems like great quality cookware. Non-stick and easy to clean. Frypan included in set is quite small so I’m glad I bought the extra frypan which is larger. Show reply
John Carmichael
John CarmichaelNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Best Saucepan Set

This is the best saucepan set I ever bought, they are so good I even bought my mother in law a set so easy to maintain and clean. Show reply
Di W
Di W4 posts

3 stars for getting the knife set and cookware

Cookware looked great, again bought as a gift. Bit disappointed that flavour grill wasn't with everything else and no communication to say it wasn't included. I got in touch with Kleva to ask why and probably never would have been contacted had I not done so. Needs another email to find out what's going on again I think.
Elaine B
Elaine B

How can I ??

Cook ware is good but the Grill has not arrived ordered on 19June
rob lassen
rob lassen

Hopeless still haven’t received the grill

The product is fine the customer service not so good
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kim
KimIllawarra, NSW3 posts

Best ever pans

Best thing I've bought in years. Love how easy the pans are to clean and the even cooking. Show reply
Jennifer Canberra AUS
Jennifer Canberra AUS

Professional design

The black pot colour with brown handles are a nice design and fit well inside the draws. Using the pans is a breeze to cook and clean! I wish they were oven resistent/ proofed Show reply
Nicole
NicolePerth, WA3 posts

Best cooking combo ever.!!

My husband and I absolu love it, cooks perfectly everytime. Show reply
Rob
Rob

Flavour grill not delivered

Only after I called them to find out no Flavour grills available until the end of July
They only sent me an email to confirm the missing grill after i asked for it
Everything else shipped but no documentation about the missing grill
The order has been listed as fulfilled when it is still incomplete
Now I have to hope they will send the grill if they don't forget
Bill Crawford
Bill CrawfordNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

What were the free gifts you mention

I just didn’t get the magnetic block for the knives
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Bill, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards,
Kleva Range

laura Cool
laura Cool2 posts

Love these pans

Love these pans, great quality, easy to use considering buying more of the same Show reply
tricky55
tricky55AU

Did not receive quicktime grill

why advertise for free gifts with purchase when they are unavailable?
Susan McLaughlan
Susan McLaughlan

Fantastic!

Love the pans and the knives are incredible
Didn't receive the QuickTime Grill, looking forward to receiving it soon!! Show reply
Cookware & Fryware Products

Find out how Kleva Diamond Earth Premium Cookware Set compares to other Cookware & Fryware Products

Rosemary M.
Rosemary M.2 posts

Pans are great

Pans are great but did not let me know about back order for the grill till I rang up still waiting
Julie W.
Julie W.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great quality

Received order very promptly. Have found product to be of good quality Show reply
Sahra
Sahra4 posts

Non stick pans

I have already purchased these pans twice, and they are great, unfortunately my daughter ruined my last set so I’m replacing them , great pans , still waiting for my grill free gift. Show reply
David A.
David A.Sydney, NSW

Will see how long it lasts

Pan set was a little bit disappointing, as the largest pan looked much bigger on the pictures and is actually pretty small! Also, the quality of the pans is not amazing, the paint looks like it will scratch easily and the smaller saucepans tip over on the hob until you fill them, which doesn't seem right. The non-stick seems to be working. I guess you get a fair amount for your money with the knives and a grill set included, but I realised you can get a Tefal set in the sale for less than this and I know their pans to be much sturdier.
Carol Driver
Carol DriverVictoria2 posts

I now have two sets

I loved the first set so much that I have bought another one, which I may gift to my daughter, or not lol Show reply
Janetta Jolevski
Janetta Jolevski

The cookware is good

But the bonus grill was out of stock and I’m still waiting. This information should have been made available prior the purchase
Karen Eliott
Karen Eliott

Happy with purchase

Is a pleasure to cook with this easy to use cookware, the
food cooks perfectly, I am very happy with easy clean up afterwards Show reply
Deborah McILROY
Deborah McILROYGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Incomplete order

Everything looks well made but QuickTime Grill did not arrive as promised. Show reply
Darlene C.
Darlene C.Central Queensland, QLD

Saucepans

Best I’ve ever used so easy to clean cooks quickly Show reply
Craig Ferguson
Craig FergusonPeel, WA2 posts

Diamond earth premium cookware

Yet to use products but am very impressed with the quality Show reply

Colleen Watson
Colleen Watson

Wonderful product

Great service thank you, the quality of the merchandise was exactly what I expected! Show reply
Kerry B
Kerry B

Great saucepan set

Bought this set for my daughter as a gift as I already have these pans and the knives. Love how easy they are to clean, great size pans . The knives are perfect good to hold, well balanced. Show reply
Susan Franks
Susan Franks

Perfect, excellent product

Knives are very sharp, as my husband found out, excellent Show reply
Vicky
VickyCentral West, NSW2 posts

This has been a good addition to my cookware

Great to cook with, the steamer is very good. Everything is so easy to clean. Unfortunately we didn’t receive the quick time flavour grill which was supposed to be included.
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Vicky, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Clayton Chingwe
Clayton Chingwe

Missing Grill Pan

Disappointed with the level of service, A friend referred me and we purchased the deal with a free grill. My order was short the grill and there was no communication whatsoever. I had to follow up with a phone call only to be told you are aware of the missing grill and it would take a while for me to receive it. I bought the set with the intention of receiving the grill. I AM STILL AWAITING CONFIRMATION OF DELIVERY.
Beefy
BeefySouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Happy with the products

Both products were packed very well, delivery was very good, we are happy with these products Show reply
Erica
EricaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Love my new saucepans

Absolutely nothing sticks to these pans. The knives are awesome. Looking forward to receiving my grill Show reply
Greg Marshall
Greg MarshallSydney, NSW6 posts

Your product is great cooks well

The product is great cooks the meals very well ,,,well done KR Show reply
Janine Connolly
Janine Connolly

Will be extra happy when the rest of my order arrives

Still waiting on the rest of my order ,flavour grill,
But pans are very good
Ba Tran
Ba Tran

Products arrived with Flavour grill missing

Product missing would be arrived later July as a customer service lady advised when I rang up for a requirement.
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Gladys
Gladys

Just Perfect

My cookware non stick set is Perfect, & perfect price Love it Show reply
not happy jan not happy
not happy jan not happy AU6 posts

Haven't used it yet

Just waiting for my QuickTime flavour grill that is still coming. Apparantely an email was sent to say it is delayed till end of July. Sounds like a handy appliance
Kerry S
Kerry SSydney, NSW5 posts

Good quality product

Good finishes and easy to clean. The length of the handle on the small frypan means the pan tips to the side and doesn't sit well on my gas cook top.
The Quick Time Flavour Grill quicks very quickly although needs to be watched closely to prevent burning since there is no heat setting. The electric lead is very short making it difficult to plug in to the limited power points in my apartment kitchen. Show reply
Heather Joiner
Heather Joiner

So far it is very versatile and delivers what was advertised, thank you

I have only had it a few days but I have used the frypan and the saucepan, it appears to be serviceable. Show reply