Kleva Cut Master Series

Kleva Cut Master Series

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kleva Range

Mygirlbindi Kruger
Mygirlbindi KrugerIllawarra, NSW

Excellent products, thank you

I've used the products and as always very satisfied.
I buy what is needed and replace slowly in my house hold, as I know I can trust klever range to last.

Great knives

These knives are great, very sharp and ideal in any kitchen, they look great on the magnetic wood block. Also a free blade sharpening tool. The bread knife cuts perfectly without squashing the loaf.

FURIOUS
FURIOUSGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

PERFECT!! Finally exactly what I needed!

Stylish made very practical and reliable slices dices and shapes all food cuts! So easy to use very easy to clean elegantly present well in my kitchen so happy that I bought this product! Highly recommend!

Knives rusting

Knives already are spot rusting which is what happened the first time I had these knives. Have only hand washed and dried instantly. The other products are okay so far

Find out how Kleva Cut Master Series compares to other Kitchen Knives

Great addition to the kitchen.

I actually thought I had some reasonable knives. I now have some great knives. I’m single so I do all the kitchen work and with two dogs, always cutting up meat and veggies. Fantastic.

Kiwi chick
Kiwi chick

Best Ever knife set and block

Amazing, Great quality and awesome value, Delivery was so fast. Totally recommend. A great addition to any kitchen and no need for any other knifes. Easy to hold and use

False advertising

Purchased 3 knives. The bread knife was ok but most knives will cut bread. The Chefs knife was reasonably sharp and the paring knife was blunter than a supermarket equivalent. The can opener was a complete failure. Very hard to turn and did not work.

Purchased in January 2022 for $108.95.

Customer SupportKleva RangeSend a private message

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Kelly
KellyMurray Mallee, SA

Happily threw ours out!

Yea they're sharp for the first few uses and the so called sharpener that came with the knives set made the knives blunt. And all the other knives I had! I spent the money on real proper knives, a Japanese knife set and still sharp. Dont waste your time on this rubbish! The design while attractive, they are useless! Buy some real knives folks!

Purchased in August 2018 at Klevasharp for $299.

EmmyVikk92
EmmyVikk92

Pleasantly suprised!

I was sick on the couch all day, and was 100% sucked right in to their infomercial. I thought stuff it, lets give them a go! I've never really owned decent knives. Always just supermarket level. And, never paid much attention to what a knife could be!
Well...... I have been slicing and dicing with ease! My goodness! They look good for one! But, oh man they cut soooooooooo good! If you look after them as instructed by hand washing and sharpening they will last ages. I youtubed how to properly sharpen knives, and they have cut aswell as they first ever did! So, not bad I say. Not bad.

Purchased in May 2020 for $69.

april j.
april j.South East Queensland, QLD

waste of money

as sharp as your woolworth's knives. hyped about nothing.. waste of time and money ordering when you can get just about any knives thats just as good. or not as good.

nisrine
nisrineSydney, NSW

Great set

I am pretty happy with the product. The knives are really sharp, the handles are very comfortable to hold and I love the magnetic chopping board it is so practical to store the knives.

Auto K.
Auto K.

Who Would've Thought...

Over the past 15 years I have spent hundreds of dollars in trying to find a reliable knife set and sharpener... I finally gave into an Infomercial... I'm now kicking myself for not having bought the Kleva knives and sharpener sooner. Better late than never.

Find out how Kleva Cut Master Series compares to other Kitchen Knives

The knives do not stay sharp

Unfortunately, these knives go blunt very fast and dont last, just like any common cheap kitchen knife I have bought. They are certainly not chefs knife quality that was claimed in the commercials on TV. And I am pretty certain no chefs use these in a kitchen (nor would they be allowed to un workplace health and safety guidelines

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.

Derek
DerekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

master cut knives

I bought the set of three -- Paring Knife, Bread Knife and Chef Knife. Excellent quality, nicely weighted and seem to hold their edge very well. Highly recommend them to anyone seeking quality knives.

Purchased in October 2020.

Barbs
BarbsSydney, NSW

Love these knives

These knives are great. Got the set of six and have one for every occasion. They are very sharp and look amazing on the bamboo magnetic board. A real feature in the kitchen. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in July 2020.