Kleva Cut Master Series

Kleva Cut Master Series

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kleva Range

Kelly
KellyMurray Mallee, SA

Happily threw ours out!

Yea they're sharp for the first few uses and the so called sharpener that came with the knives set made the knives blunt. And all the other knives I had! I spent the money on real proper knives, a Japanese knife set and still sharp. Dont waste your time on this rubbish! The design while attractive, they are useless! Buy some real knives folks!

Purchased in August 2018 at Klevasharp for $299.

april j.
april j.South East Queensland, QLD

waste of money

as sharp as your woolworth's knives. hyped about nothing.. waste of time and money ordering when you can get just about any knives thats just as good. or not as good.

Mira
MiraSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have bought the TV special saucepans $249 the pans are great but their 10 year warranty is not upheld. I have

Don't count on warranty as I have a problem with 1 pan with scratch marks appearing and I Don't use harsh utensils which they say I am please beware. I have had several messages blaming me

Purchased in May 2021 at Academy TV Australia for $249.

Customer SupportKleva Range

The knives do not stay sharp

Unfortunately, these knives go blunt very fast and dont last, just like any common cheap kitchen knife I have bought. They are certainly not chefs knife quality that was claimed in the commercials on TV. And I am pretty certain no chefs use these in a kitchen (nor would they be allowed to un workplace health and safety guidelines

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.

Solidly made

The knives are well made A bit expensive
I found them heavy to handle though for long periods of time. Our knives not as sharp as shown on TV either

Purchased in March 2020 at TV Shop for $99.

Gino
GinoHobart, TAS

Knives you use daily

The quality is better than the price you pay. And the collection in the kit means that they would be used daily. The magnetic board was the selling point. I have a couple of very expensive Japanese knives and these compliment superbly.

Purchased in August 2020 for $99.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They don't perform as per the misleading advertising

They don't perform as per the misleading advertising, Warning if you cut nails your knives will be ruined, Don't be con to there misleading tv ad's Would NOT buy from this company again

Customer SupportKleva Range

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021

Unsafe

I felt that the lack of a heel made these knives, especially the larger chefs knife, unsafe. Cutting a pumpkin I have could easily have moved forward onto the blade.
Threw the knives away.

John B.
John B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute rubbish knives.

We have had a set of the knives for just over a week. They don't perform as per the misleading advertising and are already blunt. Totally dissatisfied with rubbish product.

Purchased in August 2020 at Kleva Range for $99.

popemerry
popemerry

Starting to rust

I bought a set for myself and my daughter, both sets have started to rust. I wash by hand , my daughter has a dishwasher. I am very disappointed after outlaying all that money and the quality is just not there. Will never purchase anything from this company again

Purchased in August 2019 at Global Shop Direct.

Excellent Knives

Great knives, comfortable to use and easy to keep sharp with the kleva sharpener. The selection of knives in the set gives great options when choosing the best type of knife for the job at hand.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Kevin R
Kevin RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very sharp knives

Purchased set of 6 kitchen knives + magnetic board. Only had them for a week but found them to be really sharp, good balance and good handles for grip. If they stay sharp then I will be very happy with them.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Anthony
Anthonyasked

Something has come loose inside of the handle of our Master series knife. Are you able to assist?

Hi Anthony,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble.

Please may I ask you to email csmanager@klevaranage.com.au and provide your order number and full name on order and we will be more then happy to assist with this trouble.

Stevo
Stevoasked

How do you keep master series knives sharp. Can u sharpen them

Hi Stevo,

I hope you are well.

Yes this is correct you can sharpen them.

I have attached a link to our website with the various different sharpeners we have: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=knife+sharpener

If you have any further questions or would like to speak to a sales member to gain further Information please give us a call on 02 9387 4100 or alternatively we will be more then happy to schedule a call.

Purpleneck
Purpleneckasked

The knives are fine but the block for them is very poor. The block is black and has some sort of fibers (bamboo stems?). After a couple of months something happens and it gets increasingly difficult to insert the knives into the block and eventually impossible. The surface is like a stone. I suspect that whatever the material is dries out, immersing it does not help. Very poor, that

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty with you Knife Block.
Please could you give us an email at csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your order number and we will be happy to assist you and organise a replacement if required.

See all Kleva Cut Master Series questions