Kleva Cut Master Series

Kleva Cut Master Series

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kleva Range

Kelly
KellyMurray Mallee, SA

Happily threw ours out!

Yea they're sharp for the first few uses and the so called sharpener that came with the knives set made the knives blunt. And all the other knives I had! I spent the money on real proper knives, a Japanese knife set and still sharp. Dont waste your time on this rubbish! The design while attractive, they are useless! Buy some real knives folks!

Purchased in August 2018 at Klevasharp for $299.

EmmyVikk92
EmmyVikk92

Pleasantly suprised!

I was sick on the couch all day, and was 100% sucked right in to their infomercial. I thought stuff it, lets give them a go! I've never really owned decent knives. Always just supermarket level. And, never paid much attention to what a knife could be!
Well...... I have been slicing and dicing with ease! My goodness! They look good for one! But, oh man they cut soooooooooo good! If you look after them as instructed by hand washing and sharpening they will last ages. I youtubed how to properly sharpen knives, and they have cut aswell as they first ever did! So, not bad I say. Not bad.

Purchased in May 2020 for $69.

april j.
april j.South East Queensland, QLD

waste of money

as sharp as your woolworth's knives. hyped about nothing.. waste of time and money ordering when you can get just about any knives thats just as good. or not as good.

nisrine
nisrineSydney, NSW

Great set

I am pretty happy with the product. The knives are really sharp, the handles are very comfortable to hold and I love the magnetic chopping board it is so practical to store the knives.

Auto K.
Auto K.

Who Would've Thought...

Over the past 15 years I have spent hundreds of dollars in trying to find a reliable knife set and sharpener... I finally gave into an Infomercial... I'm now kicking myself for not having bought the Kleva knives and sharpener sooner. Better late than never.

Customer SupportKleva Range

The knives do not stay sharp

Unfortunately, these knives go blunt very fast and dont last, just like any common cheap kitchen knife I have bought. They are certainly not chefs knife quality that was claimed in the commercials on TV. And I am pretty certain no chefs use these in a kitchen (nor would they be allowed to un workplace health and safety guidelines

Purchased in September 2020 for $99.

Derek
DerekGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

master cut knives

I bought the set of three -- Paring Knife, Bread Knife and Chef Knife. Excellent quality, nicely weighted and seem to hold their edge very well. Highly recommend them to anyone seeking quality knives.

Purchased in October 2020.

Customer SupportKleva Range

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Barbs
BarbsSydney, NSW

Love these knives

These knives are great. Got the set of six and have one for every occasion. They are very sharp and look amazing on the bamboo magnetic board. A real feature in the kitchen. Would highly recommend!

Purchased in July 2020.

Perfect

The items are terrific use them all the time wish I could of bought another set for a family member at that price for a gift would of been nice

Purchased for $69.

Richard
RichardGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They don't perform as per the misleading advertising

They don't perform as per the misleading advertising, Warning if you cut nails your knives will be ruined, Don't be con to there misleading tv ad's Would NOT buy from this company again

Unsafe

I felt that the lack of a heel made these knives, especially the larger chefs knife, unsafe. Cutting a pumpkin I have could easily have moved forward onto the blade.
Threw the knives away.

John B.
John B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolute rubbish knives.

We have had a set of the knives for just over a week. They don't perform as per the misleading advertising and are already blunt. Totally dissatisfied with rubbish product.

Purchased in August 2020 at Kleva Range for $99.

peter morganWestern Australia

constant usage would not be without them

Great set of knives. in constant use. old set of knives no where near as good...but I somehow managed to snap off the tip of the KC MS 160...any suggestions is it a replaceable option under lifetime guarantee?

peter morgan

Great product with great service. After damaging a knife on the set they have agreed to replace it under the guarantee. Very happy user.

peter morgan

Waiting on follow up of replacement of MS160 knife. Details supplied I May. Please advise.

popemerry
popemerry

Starting to rust

I bought a set for myself and my daughter, both sets have started to rust. I wash by hand , my daughter has a dishwasher. I am very disappointed after outlaying all that money and the quality is just not there. Will never purchase anything from this company again

Purchased in August 2019 at Global Shop Direct.

Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent knives

The knives look great on the magnet board , keeps them lovely and sharp , great weight in your hands so sharp and excellent cutting , highly recommend them to anyone far better than some of those very expensive ones and much nicer to use

Purchased in January 2019 at Global Shop Direct.

Anthony
Anthonyasked

Something has come loose inside of the handle of our Master series knife. Are you able to assist?

Hi Anthony,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble.

Please may I ask you to email csmanager@klevaranage.com.au and provide your order number and full name on order and we will be more then happy to assist with this trouble.

Stevo
Stevoasked

How do you keep master series knives sharp. Can u sharpen them

Hi Stevo,

I hope you are well.

Yes this is correct you can sharpen them.

I have attached a link to our website with the various different sharpeners we have: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=knife+sharpener

If you have any further questions or would like to speak to a sales member to gain further Information please give us a call on 02 9387 4100 or alternatively we will be more then happy to schedule a call.

Purpleneck
Purpleneckasked

The knives are fine but the block for them is very poor. The block is black and has some sort of fibers (bamboo stems?). After a couple of months something happens and it gets increasingly difficult to insert the knives into the block and eventually impossible. The surface is like a stone. I suspect that whatever the material is dries out, immersing it does not help. Very poor, that

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty with you Knife Block.
Please could you give us an email at csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your order number and we will be happy to assist you and organise a replacement if required.

See all Kleva Cut Master Series questions