Kleva Cut Master Series

Kleva Cut Master Series

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kleva Range

MareeGippsland, VIC

Rusting and not very sharp

Purchased set 7 weeks ago. No way near as sharp as first believed and one of them is corroding after never being in a dishwasher. And as of today a second one with corrosion. Grrr! Still think global are better, sorry!

Purchased in June 2020 at Kleva Range.

Maree

Kleva was the first place I notified which I was told I should receive contact within 7 days. This is day 6 and nothing!

Anthony
Anthonyasked

Something has come loose inside of the handle of our Master series knife. Are you able to assist?

Hi Anthony,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble.

Please may I ask you to email csmanager@klevaranage.com.au and provide your order number and full name on order and we will be more then happy to assist with this trouble.

Stevo
Stevoasked

How do you keep master series knives sharp. Can u sharpen them

Hi Stevo,

I hope you are well.

Yes this is correct you can sharpen them.

I have attached a link to our website with the various different sharpeners we have: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=knife+sharpener

If you have any further questions or would like to speak to a sales member to gain further Information please give us a call on 02 9387 4100 or alternatively we will be more then happy to schedule a call.

Purpleneck
Purpleneckasked

The knives are fine but the block for them is very poor. The block is black and has some sort of fibers (bamboo stems?). After a couple of months something happens and it gets increasingly difficult to insert the knives into the block and eventually impossible. The surface is like a stone. I suspect that whatever the material is dries out, immersing it does not help. Very poor, that

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty with you Knife Block.
Please could you give us an email at csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your order number and we will be happy to assist you and organise a replacement if required.

See all Kleva Cut Master Series questions