Kleva Cut Master Series

Kleva Cut Master Series

See the Best Kitchen Knives in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Kleva Range

Mira
MiraSouth East Queensland, QLD

I have bought the TV special saucepans $249 the pans are great but their 10 year warranty is not upheld. I have

Don't count on warranty as I have a problem with 1 pan with scratch marks appearing and I Don't use harsh utensils which they say I am please beware. I have had several messages blaming me

Purchased in May 2021 at Academy TV Australia for $249.00.

Solidly made

The knives are well made A bit expensive
I found them heavy to handle though for long periods of time. Our knives not as sharp as shown on TV either

Purchased in March 2020 at TV Shop for $99.00.

Other Kitchen Knives

Gino
GinoHobart, TAS

Knives you use daily

The quality is better than the price you pay. And the collection in the kit means that they would be used daily. The magnetic board was the selling point. I have a couple of very expensive Japanese knives and these compliment superbly.

Purchased in August 2020 for $99.00.

Excellent Knives

Great knives, comfortable to use and easy to keep sharp with the kleva sharpener. The selection of knives in the set gives great options when choosing the best type of knife for the job at hand.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Kitchen Knives

Find out how Kleva Cut Master Series compares to other Kitchen Knives

Kevin R
Kevin RSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very sharp knives

Purchased set of 6 kitchen knives + magnetic board. Only had them for a week but found them to be really sharp, good balance and good handles for grip. If they stay sharp then I will be very happy with them.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Anthony
Anthonyasked

Something has come loose inside of the handle of our Master series knife. Are you able to assist?

Hi Anthony,

I am so sorry to hear about this trouble.

Please may I ask you to email csmanager@klevaranage.com.au and provide your order number and full name on order and we will be more then happy to assist with this trouble.

Stevo
Stevoasked

How do you keep master series knives sharp. Can u sharpen them

Hi Stevo,

I hope you are well.

Yes this is correct you can sharpen them.

I have attached a link to our website with the various different sharpeners we have: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=knife+sharpener

If you have any further questions or would like to speak to a sales member to gain further Information please give us a call on 02 9387 4100 or alternatively we will be more then happy to schedule a call.

Purpleneck
Purpleneckasked

The knives are fine but the block for them is very poor. The block is black and has some sort of fibers (bamboo stems?). After a couple of months something happens and it gets increasingly difficult to insert the knives into the block and eventually impossible. The surface is like a stone. I suspect that whatever the material is dries out, immersing it does not help. Very poor, that

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty with you Knife Block.
Please could you give us an email at csmanager@klevarange.com.au with your order number and we will be happy to assist you and organise a replacement if required.

See all Kleva Cut Master Series questions