2Kleva Range

Kleva Range Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verifiedklevarange.com.au
Samuel Grant
Samuel Grant

I would like to be a cleavage range products agent

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Samuel, Thank you for your enquiry!

Here is a link to our supplier or reseller forms:

external link
external link

Please let us know if you have any further questions :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

wendy a.
wendy a.

How to register Quickpress Iron Lite?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Wendy, Thank you for reaching out and great question! Please note that you do not need to register your Quickpress Iron Lite. Please note the product has a 12 month warranty and all that is required to claim with the warranty is your invoice.

Please let us know if you do have any further questions!

Cheryl Stone

Hi I have a problem with the Grater with Grater attachments device that I have of yours. The white bit that sits at the back to keep the chute on wont stay in place anymore, Can you do anything about it please.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Cheryl, Thank you for reaching out and good question! Please note you can indeed purchase a replacement part for the Sumo Slicer. I have found your original through searching your full name on our system. I have organised for a member of Customer Service to give you a call first thing tomorrow morning!

Hi, Thanks for replying.
I haven't had that call yet.
Also, I cant see anything broken on the piece, but it just wont stay on which locks the food funnel into place. So how can I be sure it will work. Have you had this problem before. Cheryl

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Cheryl, A member of Customer Service tried calling twice on the 27/04/2022 at 9:22am AEST but got your vm :(

I have sent you a direct message asking for your contact number just incase the number on the original order is different.

Steve H

Are there any other Courier companies you can use other than the one mentioned on your website delivery page.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Steve, Thank you for reaching out and great question! Please note the Couriers on our website is the only courier service that we do currently use.

To learn more information about our Shipping/ Delivery, I have attached a link to our Shipping Information page: external link

Steve H

Now I know you only use Couriers Please, I will never order anything from you. Cannot believe you trust them. The item I ordered rom you was received at Courier Please warehouse (5 Klms from me) one week ago, but no sign of delivery yet

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Steve, Please note that we also do use other couriers besides Couriers Please, as mentioned in our Shipping FAQ Page we also use Border Express, Couriers Please and Australia post. I am sorry to hear that Couriers Please had dropped your order 5KM away from your original delivery address and that you have had a negative experience with this courier service. Our Kleva Range deliveries Team will be more than happy to investigate your Kleva Range order to see what has happened.

We have sent you a direct message asking for your order details and a member of Customer Service Deliveries Team will be in touch shortly.

Steve H

Did you actually read my feedback to you? The item was dropped at THEIR PERTH RECEIVING CENTRE which is 5 kilometers away from me on 19 April. It is then distributed from there. A week has gone by and iy is still there. I live 5 Klms from the depot. You have my number [Contact Number Removed] so please call me.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Steve, Thank you please note we had indeed read your feedback which is why we apologised that Couriers Please had dropped your 5km away from you. We had also mentioned that our deliveries team will look into your order and give a you a call to follow this up once they have investigated this with the courier service.

Steve H

Why are you apologiising for them to drop it at their warehose? That is what they are supposed to do. From there it is distributed throughout Perth.. What don;t you understand about that. It was NOT dropped at the wrong place, the problem is that they have had it there a week and NOT delivered it to me.

Steve H

I hope I get that call today.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Steve, I hope you are well. Apologies about the original mis-communication after looking into the tracking I now understand what you now originally mean. As per your tracking the last scanning was on the 26th of April at 12:42pm and 12:49pm noting that it has be transferred to an on-forwarding agent getting ready for delivery. We are currently looking into this further to see when an expected ETA can be.

Peter Townsville

Wasn't Icumulus Global Express was it? They are the worst Couriers in the business!

Hanna

Where are your gadgets manufactured? I would like to buy the recently advertised grill but if it is Made in China I will have to pass. Please advise country of origin.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Hanna, Thank you for reaching and that is a great question! Please note our products are made from a range of different countries. Although Our Kleva Range Quick Time Flavour Grill in particular is made in China.

I have attached a link to its product page if you do wish to learn more: external link

Hanna

Thanks but I am going to give it a miss

Kleva Range   DM

No worries, please let us know if you do have any further questions in the future :)

Peter Townsville

Nearly all of kleva range turnover comes from china!

Anne E
Anne E

When new, does the grill smell for the first few times that it is turned on?

Terry
Terry

Can the temperature on a kleva grill be adjusted

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Terry, Thank you for reaching out and great question! The QuickTime Flavour Grill has an automatic temperature control that can't be adjusted, however you can turn the top and bottom plates on and off using the control switches. When having both plates on and the unit in the closed position it can cook your food 30% faster.

I have attached a link to our Kleva Range help page if you would like to learn more on the unit: external link

viv

My large frypan is peeling. I am worried that it is now unsafe. Any suggestions?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Viv, Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear about the issues that you are encountering with your Diamond Earth Fry Pan. Please may I ask for you to urgently reach out to our Customer Service Team on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and provide image of the current issue, along with just explaining how its cared for and stored.

Once our Customer Service Team has received these images they will be able to assess this and help provide a relevant solution to this issue.

viv

Hi did you get my photo and answer ok? Having a bit of trouble with my iPad.
Viv

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Viv, I hope you are well. I have sent you a direct message asking for your email address and from there I will ask our Customer Service Team to review this email and help get this resolved.

Ken M.
Ken M.

I recently bought the safety slicer, but it is not what we wanted and would like to return it. How do I do this?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Ken, Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to see that you were not satisfied with our Kleva Range Safety Slicer. Please note a friendly member of our Customer Service Team will be able to provide that information for you and help authorise your return.

I have sent you a direct message to ask for further information so I can have a member of Customer Service Call you and provide you this information or if you wish you can either call us on 02 9387 4100 or email enquiries@klevarange.com.au :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Cheryl M.
Cheryl M.

how do i add to my order

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Cheryl, I hope you are well. Unfortunately once an order is placed we are usually unable to add to that to order!

I have sent you a direct message to ask for your order details to see if there is anything we can do :)

Ray and Maree
Ray and Maree

I purchased the magnetic duster and am more than happy with the product, however the extension handle will not retract. It is impossible for my wife and I together to loosen the black plastic ring once tightened to extend the rod. I managed once but this time it’s impossible. I’d this common or is there another way other than the simple instruction on handle. Thanks Ray

Mon
Mon

I never received a extension handle. My duster i received was in a package with other stuff so no handle. Also the duster I received is nothing like they advertised. I did ring support to get a answer there is the only 1 sort. My duster doesn't dust its flimsy and its worse than the 1 I got from a $2 shop.
Glad you are happy with yours. I suggest ringing support and hopefully they will exchange it for you

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Ray and Maree, I hope you are well and thank you for reaching out. I have sent you a direct message asking for further details in regards to your previous order, once we have received this information I will organise for someone from the customer service team who will get in touch to help get this resolved.

Mandatorychannel E.
Mandatorychannel E.

Hi, what is the total weight capacity of the Circulation Cycle exercise bike?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi There, Thank you for reaching out!

Our Circulation Cycle has a weight capacity of 100KG.

If you wish to learn more please the Circulation Cycle web page Link: external link

Terri M
Terri M

Hi - can i transfer a frittata from the stove to the oven in the diamond earth cookware (say the frypan)? Will the handle melt?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Terri, Thank you so much for reaching out! Unfortunately you can not add your diamond earth cookware into the oven as the handles are made out of bakelite.

Although we do have our Diamond Earth Deep pan which has de attachable handle which is oven proof as the handle is removable: external link

Any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out further.

Philip

I noticed there are few chips inside my pot and it is getting more visible lately. Where can I get it replace.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Philip, I hope you are well and apologies about any delays.

Our Social Team has sent you over a direct message asking for more details in regards to your order, from there we will have this investigated further.

Apologies for any inconvenience and trouble.

Philip

I am waiting for my replacement. I have sent the pot with the return sticker.

Baz
Baz

Hi, we have recently purchased your Kleva non-stick fry pans and sauce pans which we viewed on the TV. My wife used the fry pan for the first time this morning to cook a fried egg. However the egg stuck to the surface of the pan and had to be removed with a plastic spatula. Are we doing something wrong ? do we need to oil the pan first? or is there some initial preparation we need to do to the pan before using. Your advise would be helpful.
Regards: Barry & Angie Loveland

justkatz
justkatz

I don't own any Kleva Range non-stick frypans but they are similar to a fry pan I have and for me I find if your heat is too high that may cause your eggs to stick. With our brand, we don't use any spray before hand but do spray our egg rings so the eggs stay a bit more rounder. I know my husband who cooks fried eggs in our frypan does use a tiny bit of oil in the pan and cooks at a lower heat.

Arthur Armstrong
Arthur Armstrong

I paid $249 on the 11 October when will my purchase arrive

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Arthur, Thank you for reaching out and I have sent you a direct message with you tracking :)

Vikes
Vikes

Is the thermos dishwasher proof

Juliet A.

I wouldn't think so given it melted during the cooking process.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Vikes, I hope you are well and thank you for reaching out.

May I please ask what product you are referring to please so we can provide you the relevant answer?

LMR
LMR

What are the little see through rectangles for?

Juliet A.

It’s a steamer. To let the steam escape (if that’s what you’re referring to).

Kleva Range   DM

Hi LMR, Thank you for reaching out. Please note if the product you are referring to is to do with the Diamond Earth Cookware Range, the 4x clear rectangle walls are called steamer walls and is used as a divider for the steamers.

The steamer walls allow you to cook different items at once without anything being mixed, due to the help of the dividers. You can customise the walls however you want eg dividing it in half or quaters.

Graham B.
Graham B.

Where do I find the link for the cook book or recipes for the fold our grill? I need recipes to start me off, cooking wise I am not so creative,
Graham, S

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Graham, Thank you so much for your purchase, please see the link attached that shows a variety of fun recipes and tips for when using the Quick Time Flavour Grill.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

toKeith  T.
toKeith T.

24cm frying pan

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Keith, Thank you for getting in touch and how may we assist?

toKeith  T.
toKeith T.

I would like to buy 1 24cm frying pan (diamond earth) can you help me please

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Kieth, I hope you are well.

I have attached a link to the Diamond Earth website where you can purchase the product on the online store: external link

Alternatively please provide me with your contact details and a member of sales will be happy to assist further.

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives