2Kleva Range

Kleva Range Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verifiedklevarange.com.au
Linda B.

Can this range be used on a Induction hot plate or Gas only

Linda B.

Cook wear pots and frypans can they be used on a induction hot plate

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Linda, I hope you are well.

I can confirm that we can use these items on a variety of different Induction Hot Plate or Gas Hot Plate. Please see a link to our Kleva Range Diamond Earth Website: external link

Fiona
Fiona

How do I change the heads on my remedial massage gun?

Hi Fiona,
Just be firm with it, hehe
Pull straight out, plug straight in, no twist required

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Fiona, Thank you for reaching out! Please note in order to remove the Massage Gun attachment head you are to just grip the attachment and just pull it out in the away direction and then to place it back in you are just you are to push the chosen attachment head into the Massage Gun where the attachment heads are to be inserted.

Caroline
Caroline

Can your casserole pot be put in the oven?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Caroline, Thank you for reaching out! Please note our Casserole Stew Pot which is in the Diamond Earth Range in unable to go into the oven due to the handles being made out of bakelite.

I have attached a link to the website if you would like to learn further information: external link

Susan W.
Susan W.

what are the massage guns like

pete gee

Hi Susan, see my review on productreview.com

I did take kleva to task and they have come back with acceptable PR over their conflicting internet advertising and popups. Also they say they are reviewing the total lack of a warranty certificate.

As for the gun, it really seems the goods. Surprising levels of pummeling and capacity for self massage.
The attachments are interesting and user friendly, tho I expect most users will just settle on the big knob!
Battery gets a tad temperamental under 50 percent capacity but offers about 4x15 sessions, NOT the mooted 5 hrs.
My major concern is how long will the battery last and how easy will it be to call on warranty if required. Time will tell.
All in all, good value...atm.
Pete

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Susan, Thank you for getting In touch.

The Remedical Massage reliever uses repetitive strokes to help stimulate blood flow, soothe muscle pain and reduce tension and tightness in joints.

Please note that this Massage Gun comes with 4 different Massage Attachments which is the Fork Head, Flat Head, Acupoint Head and the Round Head which is used for different parts of the body. This Massage Gun also has 20 speed levels which you can monitor and change.

I have attached a link to our website which shows further information in regards to the product: external link

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

SKT
SKT

Our Kleva Defreezi was accidentally placed in the dishwasher and now the finish has a frosted appearance. Will it still work or have we ruined it?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi SKT, I hope you are well.

We have sent you a direct message and hope we can help get this sorted.

magical

I have purchased kleva range products and all are excellent ,all except my fry pan which is now causing everything to stick to it really bad .What can i do with it?

lanel

That seems most unusual, perhaps a faulty coating? which model fry pan is it?How long have you had it / uses?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Magical, We are so sorry to hear about this trouble with your fry pan. We definitely want to look into this further and see what has happened! So we have sent you a direct message asking for your order details and and image of the base of the pan and from their we will investigate this further and get this solved as soon as possible!

magical

We have had it for 12 months at least but if u claim it is non-stick frypan it should stay this way for a reasonable time ,it has been this way for quite a while we really like your products and are disappointed

magical

Can I post a pic of the surface .there does not seem to be any where to post one I do not like to post any bad reviews till I see if anything can be done. Maybe there is some way to restore it

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Magical, We had sent you a direct message asking for your details so we can get that sorted. We really want to look into this further for you if not please provide your contact details and we can give you a call!

pmpace4@gmail.com ph 0418731119
07 41942025

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Magical, Thank you for that information and a member of customer service has been organised to give you a call and help get this sorted!

Hi,

Can the Diamond Earth Cookware pots and pans be used inside the oven?

lanel

Hello Linda, what I have can not, due to the type of handle - however, there may be alternatives in the range that can be.
Update: I have a few excellent pans - the Kleva Range Diamond Earth pan has a (chrome?) metal handle, and there should be no reason not to use in the oven?

Les

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Lynda, Thank you for getting In touch please note these pots and pans are unable to go in the oven! Although it is heat resistant bakelite but not be used in an oven!

Lynda

Ok thank you, what alternatives in the range, if any, can be used in the oven?

Kleva Range   DM

HI Lynda, Please note we have our Perfect Pro Pans which are perfect too put into the oven!
external link

Martina S.
Martina S.

Hi I am interested to get miracle magnetic duster how can I order to buy it?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Martina, Thank you for getting In touch.

Please note you can purchase this product on our online store, which I have provided the link down below and this will direct you to the online store: external link

Alternatively you can call us on 02 9387 4100 and a friendly member of our sales team can get In touch with you and process this sale over the phone :)

Kleva Range :)

Grae
Grae

Please advise if the Deep Tissue Massager is suitable for those that have been fitted with a Pacemaker

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Grae, Thank you for your question!

Please note we are unable to give any medical advice. But we recommend you asking a medical practitioner to see if this product will be suitable for yourself!

Thank you for getting In touch, Kleva Range :)

Khanh P.
Khanh P.

Good morning, could you please let's me know which country is make of this " perfect pro pan "

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Khanh, Please note that our range of products are made from different place.

This products in particular such as the Perfect Pro Pan is designed in Australia although manufactured in China but dispatched from our warehouse located in Western Sydney!

I have attached a link to our website which also has more information on the product: external link

Dot N.
Dot N.

Which Country makes Klevarange Diamond earth cookware

Larry Warren
Larry Warren

Are made in China. says so on the box. From German engineering design

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Dot, I hope you are well.

Please note that our range of products are made from different place.

These products in particular such as the Diamond Earth Cookware Set has Greblon coating which is German engineered and the knifes are made of Japanese Vamolcrium Stainless Steel although are manufactured in China.

Jenny
Jenny

I was thinking of purchasing kleva range bbq mats, but have read bad reviews , like them burning on there bbq and melting and catching on fire , have you fixed these problems with it yet? as i like the sound of yhem being dishwasher safe .

Tony
Tony

Mine didn't catch fire but did burn. I wouldn't buy them again. Poor quality for the price

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Jenny, Thank you for getting In touch please note that the BBQ Bake Mat should not be used above 260 degrees and we advise to not leave the mat on open flame for long periods of time as direct exposure to very high flames can discolour the mat and possible damages.

Please note that we do have a pro version called Gourmet Grill Mat PRO which is also black in colour.I have attached a link to the product: external link

David
David

I read in a previous post that you refused a refund on a product they brought from you because they didn't have the original packaging under Australian consumer law the purchasers dose not require the original packaging to return the products for replacement or refund

Kerrin Bugis

I have a 6 knife Kiev’s range set including a knife sharpener and black knife container.
The second smallest knife seems to have a had the inner metal balance come adrift.
I need to know how I go about having it replaced.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Kerrin, I hope you are well.

Please may I ask for you to email csmanager@klevarange.com.au and they will get this reviewed for yourself ASAP.

Michael H.
Michael H.

Where’s Kleva Range made

TG
TG

Hi, to the Klevarange representative: I'm thinking of purchasing the diamond earth premium cookware package and just want to know how long I would expect the coating, the handles and lids to last? To those who have bought these pans, are they worth buying as I'm wanting to grimace my stonedine pans that were quite good and lasted well?

QLDZDR
QLDZDR

How do you do those amazing demonstrations on the TV commercials. We tried to reproduce the TV results but could not get close. Your customer service are willing to accept returns for this reason, but we really want to see the 10 apples in a row being sliced by the knife on LIVE TV.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi There, I hope you are well.

Apologies about any troubles please provide your order number so we can investigate this further please and get In contact with you.

Anton Dubbis
Anton Dubbis

Do you sell the plastic container to store all your batteries

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Anton, I hope you are well.

Unfortunately we do not sell batterie containers, but I will pass this feedback on!

Brian O.
Brian O.

where can i buy a safety cap for a KLEVA SUMO SLICER

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Brian, I hope you are well.

Please note we sell the Kleva Hat.

Please may I ask for your contact number and we can organise a call. Alternatively please call us 02 9387 4100!

Aussiebloke34
Aussiebloke34

Where are these pots and knives made?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi There, I hope you are well.

Please note that our range of products are made from different place.

Kirsty
Kirsty

Can the diamond earthware fry pans & pots go in the oven & on a bbq with the lid shut?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Kirsty, I hope you are well.

Please note that these products can not go in the oven or on the BBQ.

I have attached a link to the specification of this Product: external link

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives