2Kleva Range

Kleva Range Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verifiedklevarange.com.au
Lawrie Sherriff

I had a transaction declined because I do not allow overseas transactions on my Mastercard. Where is Kleva Range based?

Tracy J
Tracy J

bondi junction, NSW 2022

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Lawrie, I hope you are well.

Please may I ask for you to get in contact with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au as we would like to look into this further and investigate.

Lawrie Sherriff

I have forwarded a separate email to the above address.

Mmm
Mmm

Please advise where the kleverange pots and pans are made

Kleva Range   DM

Hi There, I hope you are well.

Please note that our range of products are made from different place.

These products in particular such as the Diamond Earth Cookware Set has Greblon coating which is German engineered and the knifes are made of Japanese Vamolcrium Stainless Steel although are manufactured in China.

I have attached a link to our website which also has more information on the product: external link

Yvonne Hunt
Yvonne Hunt

My name is Yvonne hunt I ordered the clevarange frypans last week, the courier keeps going to 29 yarkon way point cook. But my address is 26 yarkon way point cook, the courier company will keep going to 29 untill you tell them the right address .can you please fix this thank you.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Yvonne, I hope you are well.

I have been informed that our Customer Service Manager has gotten in contact with yourself and this is now resolved. Apologies about any Inconvenience.

Ebr
Ebr

Do your non-stick frypans work on induction cooktops

Vera
Vera

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Ebr, Thank you for your comment.

Please note that the fry pan is indeed suitable for Induction cooktops as well as Electric, Gas and Ceramic cooktops

I have also attached a link to our fry pans and sauce pot that informs you more about these products:

external link
external link

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Trevor P.
Trevor P.

I have just purchased the non stick fry pans. Cooked eggs without oil. The eggs stuck to pan in places. Do you cook on lower temperatures or do you use a bit of oil.

Michael Melvold
Michael Melvold

I heat my nonstick fry pan with no oil, then I cooked my food in medium heat. Or you can try to rub the oil on your nonstick fry pan to see if work for you. Also avoid dishwasher because nonstick pans are made from different material.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Trevor, Since these pan's conduct heat quite fast and well i would note to cook your eggs in a low heat.

I have also attach the care guide to our Perfect Pro Fry Pan, which will include information for the best way to care for this product: external link

Willem Dyksma

I ordered the baking mats on 06/09/20 and the item has yet to be delivered the courier asked me to verify my address and when i do they come back with the answer invalid suburb i have lived at this address for the last 21 years and this the second time miss placed my items the name of the company is couriers please they seem think Gosford does not exist.My name is Willem Dyksma and the address is unit 16 1-3 Ward St Gosford NSW 2250

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Willem, I hope you are well.

Thank you for getting In touch with us.

I have organised for someone from our customer service team to contact you and discuss this situation further with you.

We have reviewed the tracking and we see some Information that we would like to discuss. We apologise about any Inconvenience and we will speak to your shortly to get this rectified.

Have a lovely day.

Willem Dyksma

Thank you for the response look to hear from you . willem

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Willem, I hope you are well.

Thank you for getting In touch with us.

Have a lovely day.

Shannon D.
Shannon D.

I have just bought the Diamond Earth Cookware set, it looks and feels fantastic! Just wondering if it needs to be seasoned in any way before use?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Shannon, I hope you are well.

Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback.

Yes we do advise to Pre Season the pan before use to ensure its optimum performance for overtime.

Please note inside the Diamond Earth Cookware Box there is a booklet which has some care Information for this cookware set, if you would like to know more about it.

Hi
i bought a knife sharpener and being on Oxygen 18 hrs a day I asked for the parcel to be left at the front door , delivery was made in the form of a card the neighbour bought down to me from a courier service called Courierplease , when I read the card it said I had to pick the parcel up from a Pop Shop a return distance of 60 klms in Coffs Harbour , on ringing them they said they would not deliver again and I had to go pick it up or it will be sent back to the supply company , he said their instruction didnt say to leave it at the front door , so now I have to pay some one $1 a klm to go get the parcel 60 klms away return .
As I find this totally insufficiant ,my next orders will not be for what I wanted ,the sumo slicer and glasses , and as for the Courierplease mob ,I would never have them carry goods for me if I bought from anyone ,they cant follow instructions or Klever cant write instructions .. leslie comino

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Leslie, I hope you are well.

I am so sorry to hear about this inconvenience and I would like to look into this further with Couriers Please and open up an Investigation to what has happened.

I ask if you could please get In touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au as we would like to grab further Information on your order and situation.

Kind Regards,

Hi
not interested in any more ,I,m done with buying by post ,I,ll only buy local from now on that way I can have them deliver safely ,
thanking you for your answer

Lorraine Pearce
Lorraine Pearce

Can the Kleva frypans / saucepans go in the oven?

Shereen Dirckze
Shereen Dirckze

Hi Lorraine to be honest I never put pans in the oven. I use my baking trays.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Lorraine, I hope you are well.

May i ask if you are talking about The Perfect Pro Pan or the Diamond Earth Cookware set ?

We have the Diamond Earth 7 piece cookware set which can not go in the oven: external link

The Perfect Pro Pan can indeed go in the oven: external link

Kind Regards,

Violet G.

I ordered pots from kleva Range with the knives.Didnt receive knives instead got a slicer. I already have one. Delivery was quick I love the my pots and pans. Ill order from you again My question can i please get my knives i have no problem returning the slicer.

Irene Woodhead
Irene Woodhead

Contact Kleva Range for the answer, maybe the knife promo ended before you ordered, promo's are not open ended they have a use by date.

Hey Irene
I have contacted them no response as yet and no its the tv promo ordered same day as promo so definitely havnt ended

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Violet, I hope you are well.

I am happy to hear you are enjoying you Diamond Earth Cookware set.

Please may I ask for you to get in touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au and we will like to help look into this.

Valerie K.
Valerie K.

I am not happy with the dusters I ordered. How do I get a full refund for the product.
Regards
Valerie

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Valerie, I am so sorry to hear you are not satisfied with this product.

Please may you get in touch with us on csmanager@klevarange.com.au and we will be happy to pass you on the relevant information.

Kind Regards, Kleva range :)

Maureen

My friend ordered a Klever duster for me and herself, 4 in all arrived. (GREAT) but there were not any extender handles. I didnt realize this until seeing the advertisement on TV.
After reading some reviews, it seems that many pieces are sometimes left out from different articles.
Could you please be kind enough to send me 4 handles, as apparently they should have been enclosed with the original product.
My Address,
[personal details removed]

Jill S.
Jill S.

Are these products Australian made?

Andrea
Andrea

Hi Jill, I have no idea. I cancelled my order due to poor service and have no product information.

Pickles
Pickles

Hi
I ordered my knife range on the 15th May it's now the 28th May and i haven't even got my tracking details yet.
It looks like its still at the warehouse
Can someone please let me know

Leanne H.

Sorry for some reason your question come to my e mail im not with the company. I put a complaint about a iron now this is the 2nd time i have had a query .

Theo Lucas
Theo Lucas

I have made an order for the dusters on Saturday 23/5/2020 I have not received an acknowledgement as to whether it has been received as monies have been debited from my account. Please Verify
Regards Theo Lucas

sorry wrong perason

Linda
Linda

Hi I am awaiting delivery of the blue mat for my bbq?
L Buhl
Brighton 3186

bhushan roka
bhushan roka

Hi...product was fantastic. I put at vrey low temp and went to toilet. When I came back not even 2 min the light was off and never came back to hitting.

Di.
Di.

Hi, just saw your commercial and am very interested in the magnetic duster, there are a lot of negative reviews here but I am in need of a product like this, does the magnetic source eventually lessen in the duster ,if so will it still collect dust properly ..Thanks

Jany
Jany

Has anyone tried those non stick mats used for bbqs? What are they made out of please? With the amount of heat/flame thry showed on tv...I find it very hard to believe they are NOT cancer causing.....

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives