Listing monitored by Kleva Range

2.9
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No

Peter L
Peter LHunter Region, NSW

product was delivered fast and has been great to use

very easy to look for what item I was looking for
happy with the range of product and the update on new products
One of the products I received I had a small problem with it and when I contacted Kieva they replaced it straight away with out a problem

UnhappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product

I have a few from Kleva. There were two products that were not good. one was Sumo slicer, was cheap and nasty, plastic, not worth looking at. The other, coated fry pans. The coating peeling off without trouble.

Unhappy

Kleva DO have some good products

MrVebes
MrVebesSydney, NSW

Mostly High Quality Kit

Easy navigation and purchasing. Considering COVID, delivery times are acceptable. I have only had to return one product due to a fault and Kleva range were happy to refund my money.
I will continue to purchase from them.

Kerrie J
Kerrie JMid North Coast, NSW

Pans are rubbish

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Like others mine are less than 12 months old and all insides and rims peeling away. I Purchased to replace my 30 year old beloved set. My so called scratch resistan, non stick set as they are getting worse by the day. I have contacted Kleva and provided photos etc but have yet to hear back, it's only been a week so hopefully they will honour their warranty.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Kleva Range compares to other General Merchandise Shops

WAYNE L.Queensland

Fry Pans Not so Kleva

I have purchased a number of products from the Kleva Range. I contacted the Company about their fry pans as the internal coating has started to peel off. I sent them the order number details and explained the problem but as yet waiting for a resolution. This was 3 months ago..maybe the warranty is not what they are indicating on their TV advertising. You get what you pay for But don't expect any after sales service. Will dump the pans as I deem them unsafe to use. Using a gas cooktop..in case this helps other potential customers.

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saucepans non stick surface peeling off after just over 3 months! ....Now resolved!

Non stick surface is bubbling off and customer service to date has been appalling. Still waiting for a phone call from customer service after an email response offered $30 compensation for a set of pans that were well over $200.
Left them a comment on Instagram that has been deleted and I have been blocked from them online.
Will be interested to see if my review on their website is published! I doubt it.
Will amend my review if the company comes up with a resolution.

KlevaRange sent a new pan that so far has been ok. I will put it down to a faulty item. Review adjusted to 4 stars.

Customer SupportKleva Range

No customer service after giving them the chance to fix!

Still no response from customer service since sending in photos of bubbling non stick pans. Now I have ripped the surface off (easily) to stop my family using them. Next step..consumer affairs!

Tim R.
Tim R.

I have tried multiple times through your website and phone. I have been asked to send photos to a text number and havent heard a thing since. I dont think working remotely is any excuse for poor customer service.

Worst product ever

Suction does not stay in place.
Their is no grater fine enough to do nuts
Tomatoes do not work at all.
It leaves the cucumber and zuccini skins uncut as not sharp enough.
But worst of all the bottom part of the top piece fills up with water and cannot escape with pulling off a part that isn't supposed to be removable, even though they swear black and blue that it's made that way. But nowhere in the instructions does it state this.
I have to pay postage to return this terrible product. I would give it no stars if I could.

Linda B.asked

Can this range be used on a Induction hot plate or Gas only

Linda B.

Cook wear pots and frypans can they be used on a induction hot plate

Hi Linda,

I hope you are well.

I can confirm that we can use these items on a variety of different Induction Hot Plate or Gas Hot Plate. Please see a link to our Kleva Range Diamond Earth Website: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=diamond+earth

Fiona
Fionaasked

How do I change the heads on my remedial massage gun?

pete gee
pete gee

Hi Fiona,
Just be firm with it, hehe
Pull straight out, plug straight in, no twist required

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for reaching out! Please note in order to remove the Massage Gun attachment head you are to just grip the attachment and just pull it out in the away direction and then to place it back in you are just you are to push the chosen attachment head into the Massage Gun where the attachment heads are to be inserted.

Caroline
Carolineasked

Can your casserole pot be put in the oven?

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for reaching out! Please note our Casserole Stew Pot which is in the Diamond Earth Range in unable to go into the oven due to the handles being made out of bakelite.

I have attached a link to the website if you would like to learn further information: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=diamond+earth

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives