Listing monitored by Kleva Range

1.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (15) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (8)

UnhappyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product

I have a few from Kleva. There were two products that were not good. one was Sumo slicer, was cheap and nasty, plastic, not worth looking at. The other, coated fry pans. The coating peeling off without trouble.

Unhappy

Kleva DO have some good products

Kerrie J
Kerrie JMid North Coast, NSW

Pans are rubbish

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Like others mine are less than 12 months old and all insides and rims peeling away. I Purchased to replace my 30 year old beloved set. My so called scratch resistan, non stick set as they are getting worse by the day. I have contacted Kleva and provided photos etc but have yet to hear back, it's only been a week so hopefully they will honour their warranty.

WAYNE L.Queensland

Fry Pans Not so Kleva

I have purchased a number of products from the Kleva Range. I contacted the Company about their fry pans as the internal coating has started to peel off. I sent them the order number details and explained the problem but as yet waiting for a resolution. This was 3 months ago..maybe the warranty is not what they are indicating on their TV advertising. You get what you pay for But don't expect any after sales service. Will dump the pans as I deem them unsafe to use. Using a gas cooktop..in case this helps other potential customers.

Mal
MalSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product quality and service

I ordered the set of knives and the other items as advertised on TV, Was not happy with one item but they soon sent me a replacement. So far the can opener works fine. As long as they are willing to assist customers short comings, I think they are doing a great job. Hope the prices can come down a bit. After all you service the Australian communities.

kirstar2
kirstar2South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I ordered the Kleeva bbq heat mats online. While updating my billing address I couldn’t seem to update the delivery address & the payment went through. I contacted customer service by email(they only had an email) immediately. It took 4 business days to get a reply, which was ‘it’s been dispatched already, there’s nothing we can do’. (It was dispatched on the day they replied). I asked them to recall it, no reply. I contacted the courier & they said they couldn’t do anything. After contacting fair trade all they would offer is 1/2 price on my next purchase!

Lee Goldring
Lee GoldringFar North Queensland, QLD

Useless products and even worse customer service

Magnetic dusters arrived and regardless on what we tried they had absolutely no magnetic attraction.
Contacted customer care dept and was made to jump through hoops only to be told every excuse in the book until suddenly no reply. Do yourself a favour and save your money.

Tim
TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Saucepans non stick surface peeling off after just over 3 months! ....Now resolved!

Non stick surface is bubbling off and customer service to date has been appalling. Still waiting for a phone call from customer service after an email response offered $30 compensation for a set of pans that were well over $200.
Left them a comment on Instagram that has been deleted and I have been blocked from them online.
Will be interested to see if my review on their website is published! I doubt it.
Will amend my review if the company comes up with a resolution.

KlevaRange sent a new pan that so far has been ok. I will put it down to a faulty item. Review adjusted to 4 stars.

KnowlseyPerth, WA

Not happy at all.

Large pan defective flaw on edge which is sharp. Never used yet.
Large fry pan scratched where I store one inside the other indicating Teflon diamond not quality. Never been in a dishwasher due to a wooden handles. Never had a scourer on them. Hence scratches can only be from storing inside each other.
Large knife with offer is blunt.
I ordered a few months ago but started using these items 4 weeks ago.
Was told knife sharpener could be sent at my cost for postage. No replacement offered on pans. Shocking service.

Customer SupportKleva Range

No customer service after giving them the chance to fix!

Still no response from customer service since sending in photos of bubbling non stick pans. Now I have ripped the surface off (easily) to stop my family using them. Next step..consumer affairs!

Tim R.
Tim R.

I have tried multiple times through your website and phone. I have been asked to send photos to a text number and havent heard a thing since. I dont think working remotely is any excuse for poor customer service.

Dreadful experience

Ordered a product by mistake, tried to contact to cancel the order but without success. Finally heard back and was told I'd have to refuse delivery or send back at my own expense. When I tried to refuse delivery the courier said that was not possible. Ended up spending $71 to ship the product back, only to have the company pretend that they hadn't received the product (I had proof that they had signed for the product weeks earlier) Absolutely horrendous customer service.

AndreaSydney

Deceitful and misleading

Andrea

The order was made over the phone. I did not provide an incorrect address. I have now received shipping cost.

Customer SupportKleva Range

Our sincerest apologies for this error Andrea, thank you for confirming that the shipping has now been refunded.

Robert Gill
Robert Gill

Kleverrange replacement

Hi there I received my kleverrange knife set ref number ..1136420-KR-#KR359556 . It was supposed to come with 3 knives plus 2bonus knives but the stand that you put the knives came broken and the can opener box was all squashed so due to the fact it came damaged please replace or refund money in full..Please call me 0412450558 as to what you are going to do.
By the way my house number is 22 /51not 32/51

Very upsetGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible customer service - don’t bother

Horrible company to deal with. I ordered the duster was delivered to the wrong address. Only realised as they asked me to review product which I hadn’t received. They will not resend unless you pay then shipping fees again - what a joke. Needless to say they have lost me as a customer and probably many more. Buyer beware!

Very upset

Apparently I have been told that the post office address is wrong.
I have asked for a full refund of the monies over 2 weeks ago. I have sent numerous emails to no avail. Please organise refund immediately.

nevereveragain
nevereveragainbrisbane

beware of refunds

ordered the sumo slicer on a friday and tried to cancel the order on monday morning and sent a email on the weekend ,spoke to a sales man and he said dont accept the package but it was left on my doorstep with out knowing,then i emailed 3 imes and rang 5 times to sort this out, got nowhere $16 to return it at my cost ,still thinking what to do

Prem
PremSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is a blunt and useless product - do not get caught