2Kleva Range

50% · 191171 · 45%

Percy Williams
Percy Williams

Kleva Sharp Sharpener

Have not received the product please liaise with your courier.
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Percy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Alan Cairns
Alan Cairns

It hasn't arrived yet

It hasn't arrived yet. What has Startrak done with it.
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Alan, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

John Riseley
John RiseleyCannington WA12 posts

Has not arrived & no notification where it is

Have not received l would suspect someone wanted it more than l did - looks like last purchase from Kleva
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi John, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Tai Franceschini
Tai FranceschiniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience with staff and online site

Terrible online navigation 4 product offers not clear on packages and products unhelpful when contacted about the selection errors and nothing for the customer it's all about the money
Kleva Range   DM

Hi Tai, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Not happy Jan
Not happy Jan2 posts

Circulation cycle

Arrived in 4 days..
It was quite a nightmare to put together, requires 2 people. The back rest needs to be an adjustable height as it is very uncomfortable digging into my back when seated Overall happy with the product. I like the adjustable speed. Show details ·  1
Mimi
MimiSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Very disappointing delivery service. Birthday present that took 15 business days to get from Sydney to Gold Coast

Website when first purchased bike stated dispatched in one day.
Send email to ask where it is. only response was email may take 3-6 business days.
Poor customer service
no phone call.
So asked to cancel order as birthday was missed.
Still no response.
Item arrived Wednesday 18/1/23
15 business days later.
Not happy at all
David dickson
David dicksonSydney, NSW4 posts

BBQ Matt

I can’t believe how great these are from Kleva range I use it all the time when we are travelling in our caravan outside bbq does everything they say it does brilliant!!!!! Show details ·  1
Ric Glass
Ric GlassSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will never buy from Kleva again

Will never buy from Kleva again. They spammed me and prolonged a request to leave me alone and here we are again. The Product was far less than expected, The Service was abusive and bordered on assault. In Australia, if you sya NO three times and the salesman continues, it is assault, they have continued to spam me over 20 times since that purchase. I had other purchases where this did not occur, it was almost like, when I asked "stop spamming me" it was like a red flag being waved at a Bull, a juggernaut and someone is accountable. I gave the product away today to be rid of Kleva forever
Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas PhillipsWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Not happy

Nothing wrong with the product, in fact I've been using it most of today, The problem is, I only got half of my delivery. I'm still waiting for the freebies, which come in a separate parcel. Waiting three weeks now, just getting the run around from the delivery service.
Greg
GregPeel, WA

Only received bonus gift and not the pressure washer

1 of 2 packages were delivered. No sign of the second package. Not impressed as now I have to chase Kleva to find out where it is. I would have thought the transport company would have been a bit more professional than this
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Greg, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

cissie
cissie2 posts

Haven’t used yet

Parcel was sent to the wrong address because of wrong labeling. I had a lot of trouble contacting the courier and eventually had to travel to pickup from a depot.
Now that I have my package, I’m unsure if it grates (which is why I purchased it.- should have researched properly first!)
We’ll see how we go…
peter s.
peter s.

sure would be good but i still have not got it krapof came a week ago but no hose

hose still missingnot happy at all was told when crapof came the hose was still in melbournerunning out of words so will just say never again will save my money
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Dot E.
Dot E.Perth, WA4 posts

Have not received it

Purchased my order on 3rd of February. Still has not arrived. Have sent you two emails regarding this matter, have not heard back. Would like to know why it hasn't arrived.
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Dot, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Micheal
Micheal

Have not received it

I have not received the item and no one has got back to me. So getting a review is kinda like a kick to the groin.
Ive sent a report so a phone call would be nice.
Nitun Chand
Nitun ChandSydney, NSW5 posts

Very bad

I have not received my item .I purchased my item on 17th January. Contacted so many times but keep saying you will received but so far not yet received the parcel
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Nitun, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Richard
RichardWestern Australia2 posts

Courier failed to deliver in timely manner

The courier was a disaster. It was seriously delayed in delivery and when this was queried that procrastinated for days with their online chat bot suggesting it might not be delivered for for 10 months.

If you keep using this courier (Courier Please) it will give you a bad name for sure.

Steven A.
Steven A.2 posts

dissapointed

ordered a replacement and another spare paid for it by card and was informed it will be delivered soon but never arrived and went to a collection point i could not get to so asked for it to be redelivered. still waiting
Terry Martin
Terry MartinSouth East Queensland, QLD

good but bad delivery

This is my second order and as was the case with the first one, the delivery was only made after I complained. I will try them again in the future but if the same happens, it will be the last time
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Terry, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

neil
neil3 posts

Havent received the item

Purchasd on thE 26/12, today is 20/1,still have not received the goods,keeps saying will be delivered "in the next couple of days "will never purchase anything again very poor response
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Neil, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Janette Keating
Janette Keating

Extremely disappointed and frustrated

I have been told on two occasions by Couriersplease that their courier partner has made two attempts to deliver my air purifier. This is not true as I have been at home on both occasions. The latest one, yesterday, advised me that they attempted to deliver my package at 10.37. I received the message at 10.10 - half an hour before they were supposed to deliver it. I have sent texts, emails and made phone calls and no-one knows what is happening or where the item is. I have photos of agent conversations to Couriersplease explaining many times what has been happening. I can forward copies if requested via email.
Linda McMahon
Linda McMahon

Delivery time

It's now the 12th of January, and I still have not received my purchase. I ordered it before Christmas. I don't understand why it's taking so long. I'm very unhappy and will not be recommending dealing with this company.
Kleva Range   DM

Hi Linda, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry to hear this! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Gramps
GrampsAU9 posts

Not Happy with this

I was not happy with this product. It not only failed to "collect" the dust, as advertised, it spread it around. I would not buy the duster again. All other products I have bought from Kleva Range I am happy to say are great. Show details
nick papanaoum
nick papanaoum

suppose to be here and it is not

not here yet and it is suppose to be. If you say your are going to deliver a purchase on a specific day,deliver it.
there you go thirty words.Dont blame the delivery service
Linda Coote
Linda CootePeel, WA

Hasn’t arrived

Delivery was on board for the Dec 22nd, still waiting, very disappointed as it was for a Xmas gift, so I had to rush around on the 24th to buy gifts.
Kevin Hunt
Kevin Hunt2 posts

Brought as gift

I have purchased the flavour fork with bonuses but unfortunately I did not receive bonus BBQ grill mat.
I have not tried the fork yet as it is a Christmas present
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Raja Bob
Raja Bob

Lost in Transit

Haven't received the product yet and I am expected to cover the service i 30 words what else what you say to make up 30 words of a lost in transit delivery

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Item not received

Unfortunately this item wasn’t received. I have requested an update on the delivery status. I hope i can get a reply ASAP. The item was dispatched on 2 December 2022.
Dorothy Mason
Dorothy MasonTasmania3 posts

Not happy

I still haven't received it yet so I cannot rave about it so please send it I bought it for my daughter for Christmas so please send it to me or she won't have a present
GAM
GAMPerth, WA

Paid priority delivery still waiting

I paid priority delivery and am still waiting over 14 days later. Klevarange don’t help. I have had parcels ordered and delivered from Sydney and Hawaii in US in less time than this. Courier company sends me messages saying delayed due to weather. The other 9 deliveries from the east all ordered after this have been delivered. Not good enough
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and I am so sorry to hear about this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Michelle
MichelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Bad Courier Service

I am still chasing the item I bought which is with Courier Please, the courier service that Kleva Range is using. After this, I will not buy anything from Kleva Range until they change their courier to a reliable one. Kleva Range your courier is dragging you down. Show details
Steve
SteveIllawarra, NSW4 posts

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC4 posts

Warranty not worth the paper it’s written on

Bought a Kleva Fry pan but after a while food started sticking. Contacted their customer service who advised me that it was because I had the heat to the pan to high. I advised this was not the case but was just ignored. Would not buy again, instead went and bought a set of Tefal ingenio. Will not be fooled again by Kelva spin
Leigh G.
Leigh G.Sydney, NSW16 posts

Love Kleva range products

Have placed a few orders & have always received them within 5 days. Great quality products. Will most definitely be placing more orders in the future Show details ·  1
cazz
cazzHobart, TAS7 posts

Customer service

This was first time I have bought anything from Kleva range , wasn't sure how I wood go . I had to contact customer service about my order . I had very good communication with " Carla " who solved my problem . Don't know yet about my Kleva flavour fork as it's a Christmas presant. . Shopping was easy on site . Delivery quick . Am now very happy . Carol F Show details ·  1
Chris Neill-Ballantine
Chris Neill-Ballantine3 posts

STILL HOPEFUL

I have not received my straight to sleep mattress topper yet and I haven't received a reply to my emails as yet. Still hopeful that Kleva will deliver or refund my money Cheers
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Chris, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Yi Lin Tsui
Yi Lin Tsui

I still have not received my order?? Only the free gift been delivered!

I don’t know how good the product is because I have not received my order yet!
Only the free gift has been delivered.can someone tell me when my order will be delivered.

JATS
JATSSouthwest, VIC4 posts

Did not receive!

Two items ordered were received separately but no "surprise" gift received. This was disappointing but as I don't know what the surprise was going to be, I guess I'm not missing it!
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Cammo
CammoHobart, TAS3 posts

Everything was perfect. Notifications and tracking

Everything was perfect. Notifications and tracking.The product purchased is a Christmas gift so can’t tell of quality. But most things from Kleva are worthy. Except that car canon. It was not what it was made out to be.
Peter Townsville
Peter TownsvilleNorth Queensland, QLD207 posts
Julie
Julie3 posts

Disappointed

One of the items was missing a part and again I had to contact your Company to get them to send me the missing part. I have been told it was sent on 13th of this month and it has not arrived.