2Kleva Range

50% · 191172 · 45%

Julie
Julie3 posts

Disappointed

One of the items was missing a part and again I had to contact your Company to get them to send me the missing part. I have been told it was sent on 13th of this month and it has not arrived.
Phil Baker
Phil Baker

Still waiting for sharpener

The sharpener wasn't included in the pack, which I reported to you and I got an impressive rapid response, telling me to send back a photograph of what I'd received. The first time apparently didn't go through, so I sent it again.....and I'm still awaiting further information (from reference Clara). I don't know why the photo was important - as the sharpener wouldn't have been in it??
DoorsPlus
DoorsPlus2 posts

Not happy, very late delivery and no customer service

discuted I still have not received delivery as it was meant to be a birthday present, after 2 weeks I contacted Kleva and got the round about delivery and was advised to contact delivery company that again gave me run around and could not even talk to a person, just again a live chat, ie message chat with another computer, not happy Jan. Also I expect to see this review on line so that you don’t filter only positive reviews
Sue
SueMurray Region, NSW2 posts

Have not yet received purchase

The delivery has not occurred as yet so I cannot rate the product on this occasion. I have sent an enquiry to your courier and am waiting a response. I have driven the 80 kms round trip to the post office to check and it is definitely not there.
Regards Sue
klevarange.com.au
klevarange.com.au   DM

Hi Sue Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Clackers
Clackers2 posts

Very poor delivery

Be careful if you live rural or semi rural don’t put PO Box or C/o Post Office they won’t deliver, mine went back to sender
Phatboy
Phatboy

Product is poor quality

I was given the Kleva range seceteurs, saw and sharpener as a gift. From day one the seceteurs did not work well with the ratchet system failing mid cut with even small branches. The saw bent the very first time I went to use it. I have not even tried the sharpeners based on the poor quality of the other two products. Would absolutely not recommend buying these considering I’ve seen them advertised at $80. Definitely not worth it.
Craig
CraigNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Good product prompt service and delivery

Easy to buy online showed product what I was looking for Show reply
Ingrid
IngridGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

False advertising

I watched a demonstration on Studio 10 & ordered the Kleva range quickpress iron lite. It looked easy & effortless on tv. I bought it to do my son’s shirts & suit jackets. It’s nothing like the demo, it’s horrible. I tried to iron a shirt with the cordless mode & there’s no steam coming out at all. My $20 Target iron does a better job. I was promised to free gifts even if I returned the iron. My son sent an email to return the iron but he was told to pay for postage & to return the free gifts. Do not buy anything from Kleva range. It’s false advertising.
Tracy
TracyMid North Coast, NSW3 posts

Kleva Saucepan

Only had my saucepans a few weeks. Coating already lifting on Saucepan. NO refund or free replacement offered. Only offered to buy another at a discount. Bad quality. Not happy.
Helen G.
Helen G.

Not good

Not happy with the diamond earthware 20cm pan.
Definitely not a non stick pan.
It’s also gone black on the bottom.
I was also refused a refund. Offered a discount to buy another one.
Will not be buying from Kleva Range again.
Kleva Range   DM

Hi Helen, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to discuss this issue further for you :)

Kind Regards, Kleva Range

SENDER AND RECEIVER
SENDER AND RECEIVERNorthern Region, NSW11 posts

Ordered my item on Monday and got it Thursday as advertised. Item was as advertised. Very happy customer!!! Show reply
Sue
SuePerth, WA10 posts

Kleva Iron disappointing

Purchased this iron and very disappointed. Is heavy, drags across the clothes and the steam intermittent and unsatisfactory. Have emailed about refund but nothing except the generic answer we have received your email etc - not happy
Ghassan Y.
Ghassan Y.

Faulty slicer

Used once didn't work. Faulty unit. After numerous attempt to call customer service
Money was refunded minus return $30
Beware of this company! JUST STSY AWAY
Simone M.
Simone M.2 posts

Mealo

Used once didn't work. Faulty unit. After numerous emails and videos sent no replacement/no money back. Beware of this company!
Marcia W.Murray Region, NSW15 posts

Don't deliver

Order not received , just get the runaround from them when you enquire about your order they take your money and don't deliver Beware.
Marcia W.

20 days ,still no delivery What !!!

anna
anna2 posts

very honorable company

I ordered a set of Zoom vision glasses for an amputee, who has bad vision due to diabetes. The package got lost in the mail and never arrived. I have written to them to complain, and they sent me another lot, even though it was not the companies fault, that it did not arrive.
many thanks
panni moss

Not Happy Customer
Not Happy CustomerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Never again

I bought the diamond earth cookware and had it only 2 months when drying a chunk of the outside black coating came off, spoke to representative and shared photos only to be told that the 10 year warranty was not valid due to it being my fault and I had scratched it, they told me it was wear and tear (after 2 months). They eventually did decide to honor but I had to pay for it to be sent back and another to be returned to me. Never again will I purchase from this company the warranties are not worth the paper they are written on, they just say its your fault when its a faulty item.
Steve H
Steve HPerth, WA14 posts

$80 I'll never see again

Ordered Precision Pruners 3 Apr 2022, 'Couriers Please' picked up item 6 Apr2022 in NSW. Delivered to Perth Depot 19 Apr 2022 (5 klms from me), 26 April 2022 'Couriers Please' gave it to 'Deliver E' Courier Company in Perth (2 Klms from me). Delivered to me today 28 Apr 2022 - 9 days after arriving in Perth. Opened the item and in my opinion could not believe the poor quality of the Auto Rotating Ratchet Pruner and so they are going straight into the bin. I would not be confident using them, loosely riveted together and not robust. I am not returning them as I vow never to use Kleva again after the atrocious lack of communication, bad Customer Service and their choice of Couriers.
Peter McCormack
Peter McCormackEast Arnhem, NT

Advertising on channel 7 free shipping Australia wide and not deliver?

After watching Coshies channel 7 we got excited about purchasing some new cookware especially when it was written in large red writing free shipping so we went ahead with the purchase
The following morning we received a call saying the courier won’t deliver to our address ????
It is advertised as anywhere in Australia?
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Customer service is amazing

I had a problem with the coating on a pan, next day delivery with new pan. Fantastic. Would buy from kleva range again Show reply
Wendy Kay
Wendy KaySydney, NSW

Misleading

Image on product showed 4 pillows on bed and stated double tv offer so I thought I was buying 4 pillows for $90, instead I was only sent 2 pillows! Cust service was very flippant and would not escalate the complaint. Disappointing as I have previously been happy with my purchases, will not purchase from them again !!
Wenno
WennoSouth-East, TAS5 posts

Fantastic product

I love this grill so versatile and easy to clean and a decent price also tks Kleva for a great product Show reply
Not Happy4 posts

Still Waiting

Ordered Diamond Earth saucepan set on 4 Dec 2021 not sent by Kleva until 14 Dec 2021.
CouriersPlease received on 14 Dec with approx delivery date 3 Jan 2022. They are now advising delivery by 10 Jan 2022.
Please, I live in Perth Western Australia NOT outer Mongolia!
Not impressed Kleva or CouriersPlease.
My first and last order!!
Kerri S
Kerri SSouth West, WA8 posts

What a waste of money! Not very clever, kleva

Got my pans in August 2020. The coating has started bubbling already. The handles on the knives are either ridiculously small or stupidly large.
Danny B.
Danny B.Perth, WA6 posts

Rubbish knives that don't stay sharp

Blunt knives after only a few uses. They have also started to rust after only a year. Apparently a 10 year warranty that won't help me for either of these issues. If you want good knives look elsewhere. My 5 year old baccarat are still brilliant for only a bit more money.
humphrey03
humphrey03Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

QuickTime Flavour Grill

Delivery was exactly when promised, brilliant. I have tried cooking a couple of recipes, that turned out great. But where are the recipes to go with this fantastic unit? Nothing in the box, no links to online recipes. I want to try some of the recipes shown on TV adverts, but where are they? Show reply

Val
ValMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kevlar 3 frying pan set

It was very easy to navigate through the site found what I was looking for. Kelvar has a great range of products.
I am completely satisfied with my purchase. After buying other pans in the past these would have to be the best frying pans ever. They do exactly as described. The cleaning is effortless LOVE them Show reply
Uppy
UppyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Very happy customer
Very happy customerHunter Region, NSW

Love my new frypans

I am completely satisfied the navigation and finding the products I wanted. Reasonably priced. I enjoy using them every day Show reply
Merryl
Merryl5 posts

It came in time, but packaging was moderately crushed inside the box

Product categories were fine, but product descriptions sometimes lack clarity..A twin pack of oven rack protectors should be for 2 oven shelves, (not 2 items per pack, being only enough for one shelf)..not as inexpensive as I first thought & I now only have enough for one oven, when I wanted to gift an extra full set. I cannot review other items until I have feedback from gift recipients. I've also contacted Kleva to ask why clients are expected to review BEFORE actually receiving goods (& reminded a day or so later, still before delivery)..
Annette
Annette

Best knives I’ve ever had

searching through the online store to find what I wanted was easy,
the knives are of great quality
I LOVE my knives Show reply
Viv Greenshields
Viv GreenshieldsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC4 posts

Perfect saucepan set and wok love them

non stick easy clean best I have had, was easy to navigate the page and select what I wanted and they products were available and sent out fairly quickly Show reply
Anne
AnneHunter Region, NSW5 posts

Amazing knives!

We received the Kleva knives when we purchased a set of saucepans from a television advertisement. We are absolutely amazed at how sharp these knives are! We have never had such an efficient set of knives in our lifetime! If you want a sharp set of knives, we highly recommend Kleva. Show reply
Sid
SidSydney, NSW3 posts

everyday use

i love all my Kleva products and use them everyday.
from my frying pans to my jewellery cleaner and every thing in between.
i bought my son and daughter a frying pan set and they use them everyday.
even the grandkids love them as nothing sticks.
i would recommend all Kleva products to every one. Show reply
Purpose Built
Purpose BuiltGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Does exactly as the advertisement says

Easy navigation, quick delivery and great product and price. So far things look Ok, magnetic board broke from the weight but easy fix. Bought 3 sets for my adult childrem. as well Show reply
Chiran
Chiran3 posts

Very poor quality product

The top coating started to peel of within first month of the use. Kleva customer service is very poor. They refuse to return and refund product after so many emails. Does not resemble any quality to the advertisement. Misleading the customers

Eve
EveSydney, NSW

Mimma
MimmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Best things ever

Love them can’t cook without them food come out beautiful even my family say the food tastes a lot better thank uou Show reply
Hana
Hana South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Good product

I like kleva range products. Sonic jewellery and glasses cleaner was just what I expected. Very handy for weekly jewellery cleanning. Show reply
Jane48
Jane48Perth, WA6 posts

Not delivered

Navigation of the store is easy. However, dealing with the courier company "Couriers Please" I have made multiple calls to find out why my order has been delayed. Today they asked me the contents, and then a description of the wrapping. Totally stupid questions.
I also called Klevarange via telephone. The rude reception girl did not take my name, telephone or order number. She said she would get somebody to call me back.
I paid full price when I ordered these pots and now I am getting treated like this. If its not delivered by the end of this week, I will start complaining to agencies plus Channel 9 who advertises their products. This is not good