Listing monitored by Kleva Range

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (47)

GMM
GMM

terrible service, terrible delivery service

still over 2 weeks and haven't received my goods, now been told it will be another week.

they lied. took my money, when they well and truly knew they did not have stock...

they are good and quick at taking your money, but do nit contact you or even try to contact you. you have to push and push and only then they will communicate.

never will buy from them again..buyer beware....they promise the earth only not to deliver...

Kerrie J
Kerrie JMid North Coast, NSW

Pans are rubbish

I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing. Like others mine are less than 12 months old and all insides and rims peeling away. I Purchased to replace my 30 year old beloved set. My so called scratch resistan, non stick set as they are getting worse by the day. I have contacted Kleva and provided photos etc but have yet to hear back, it's only been a week so hopefully they will honour their warranty.

Danger Not safe.

This product is NOT safe for gas cook tops, because the frying pans are NOT balanced correctly. Handle is too heavy for fry pan.

Cristian
CristianSydney Surrounds, NSW

Service received by ordering via Kleva Range

First time user by ordering a product 10 days ago. Nothing received so I reached out twice to get an update, with no response so called them to be told there is a delay in the product I ordered. Whilst I understand that, nothing explains the fact I was not informed and had to chase 3 times for an update.

Appalling Customer Service

Ordered a ‘Sweep n Swipe Wet & Dry Mop’ over the phone!
Rep told me it came with two (2) microfibre cloths! It arrived with one (1), NOT two (2) as promised!
I rang Customer Service who advised as I was given the wrong information, they would send me another mop free of charge, BUT, I had to pay the shipping fee, AGAIN!!!
No way ... It was their error, not mine! Appalling customer service!

MEM
MEM
Dls
DlsAU

Klevasonic quick clean

Klevasonic quick clean is useless, it’s just a vibrating water tank.
Not worth the $79.95
Can’t clean a wedding ring or a coin

BBQ Mat

It is disappointing to spend $60 on the bbq mat. Used it 3 times and it is almost burnt. Not much difference from the cheaper ones. Disappointing. I provided direct feedback but got not response. Poor quality for the price. no difference than than the cheaper BBQ mats. save your money

John S.
John S.Southwest, VIC

Absolute rubbish Kleva Cook Mat

Product melted and ruined my hot plate caught on fire i oil the mat as specified and melted on the hot plate .
I do not recommend this product will be returning for a refund .

Charmaine D
Charmaine DSydney, NSW

Wouldn’t but again product is a con

Brought the Kleva Miracle Magnetic duster claims to attract the dust like a magnetic this is one of the worst dusters I have ever purchased it actually takes twice as long to pick up cobwebs and dust in the bin it goes I’ll go back to my normal duster ... Very disappointing purchase lesson learnt won’t be conned again !!

kirstar2
kirstar2South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

I ordered the Kleeva bbq heat mats online. While updating my billing address I couldn’t seem to update the delivery address & the payment went through. I contacted customer service by email(they only had an email) immediately. It took 4 business days to get a reply, which was ‘it’s been dispatched already, there’s nothing we can do’. (It was dispatched on the day they replied). I asked them to recall it, no reply. I contacted the courier & they said they couldn’t do anything. After contacting fair trade all they would offer is 1/2 price on my next purchase!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Doreen M.
Doreen M.South Australia

Kleva Range knives and smart sharpener

I purchased the Kleva Range knives along with the smart sharpener. I am disappointed with the quality of the knives. Having used the smart sharpener to sharpen the knives has serrated them. I would not buy or recommend either of these products.

Very disappointed

Ms. D. McIlwaine

Victoria
VictoriaHunter Region, NSW

Very poor quality, nothing but issues with this cookware set

Lee Goldring
Lee GoldringFar North Queensland, QLD

Useless products and even worse customer service

Magnetic dusters arrived and regardless on what we tried they had absolutely no magnetic attraction.
Contacted customer care dept and was made to jump through hoops only to be told every excuse in the book until suddenly no reply. Do yourself a favour and save your money.

Not worth the money!

Half the pots don't work on induction, the ones that do don't clean super easy
Was told couldn't return with out the original box, but obviously when you buy pots that claim to work on all cook top doent cross your mind to keep boxes!
Ordered knives that took 3months to arrive! No help was given and we spent $800
Will not buy from them again and definitely will not recommend to anyone!

Kelley
Kelley Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

NEVER AGAIN!!

Linda B.asked

Can this range be used on a Induction hot plate or Gas only

Linda B.

Cook wear pots and frypans can they be used on a induction hot plate

Hi Linda,

I hope you are well.

I can confirm that we can use these items on a variety of different Induction Hot Plate or Gas Hot Plate. Please see a link to our Kleva Range Diamond Earth Website: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=diamond+earth

Fiona
Fionaasked

How do I change the heads on my remedial massage gun?

pete gee
pete gee

Hi Fiona,
Just be firm with it, hehe
Pull straight out, plug straight in, no twist required

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for reaching out! Please note in order to remove the Massage Gun attachment head you are to just grip the attachment and just pull it out in the away direction and then to place it back in you are just you are to push the chosen attachment head into the Massage Gun where the attachment heads are to be inserted.

Caroline
Carolineasked

Can your casserole pot be put in the oven?

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for reaching out! Please note our Casserole Stew Pot which is in the Diamond Earth Range in unable to go into the oven due to the handles being made out of bakelite.

I have attached a link to the website if you would like to learn further information: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=diamond+earth

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives