Listing monitored by Kleva Range

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (5)

Anne maree
Anne mareeSydney, NSW

Fold out grill

Ok to navigate
Ok range found my item
My product the fold out grill thingy is good but didn’t realise top didnt release for dishwasher cleaning, doing it myself
Oh and a cookbook could be included

WAYNE L.Queensland

Fry Pans Not so Kleva

I have purchased a number of products from the Kleva Range. I contacted the Company about their fry pans as the internal coating has started to peel off. I sent them the order number details and explained the problem but as yet waiting for a resolution. This was 3 months ago..maybe the warranty is not what they are indicating on their TV advertising. You get what you pay for But don't expect any after sales service. Will dump the pans as I deem them unsafe to use. Using a gas cooktop..in case this helps other potential customers.

Trish
TrishSydney, NSW

Diamond Earth Premium Non-Stick 7pc Cookware Set

Disappointed to see after 7 Months that the handles of the pot were peeling and knives were ok to use

jellietiahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Kleva Iron Not worth The Money...

For the price, the Kleva iron is very disappointing. All l can say is that my $20. iron did the job better. The Kleva Iron is heavy and it is awkward to steam iron items, as there isn’t much steam coming out and you have to use it sideways. My wrists aren’t that good as it is and the iron does nothing to help the situation.
Very, very disappointed and upset about spending money l didn’t even have. My advice is just to buy proper clothes steamer and you won’t be disappointed.
I will be going with that saying, if it is too good to be true, then don’t buy it...
Such a big disappointment for me.

jellietiah

I can not afford to send the iron back or l would have.

General Merchandise Shops

Find out how Kleva Range compares to other General Merchandise Shops

Boo
Boo

It's just a basic iron

I have the Iwantar Ironfast UV iron. It does a decent (but stock standard) job of ironing. You cannot iron over any motifs on clothes as advertised and I have tried severall times to make it magically steam away wrinkles from hanging items like in the ads but it simply does not do this. It's just an iron.

pinkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hopper Discolouration

Just received my sumo grater. It works well, however have only used it twice to grate and slice carrots and notice the hopper already has a tinge of orange and feel it will discolour with regular use. I find this very disappointing

pink

Need to amend my original comment. I am now washing parts in soapy water and the orange on the hopper has disappeared. I a very pleased with my purchase.

Linda B.asked

Can this range be used on a Induction hot plate or Gas only

Linda B.

Cook wear pots and frypans can they be used on a induction hot plate

Hi Linda,

I hope you are well.

I can confirm that we can use these items on a variety of different Induction Hot Plate or Gas Hot Plate. Please see a link to our Kleva Range Diamond Earth Website: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=diamond+earth

Fiona
Fionaasked

How do I change the heads on my remedial massage gun?

pete gee
pete gee

Hi Fiona,
Just be firm with it, hehe
Pull straight out, plug straight in, no twist required

Hi Fiona,

Thank you for reaching out! Please note in order to remove the Massage Gun attachment head you are to just grip the attachment and just pull it out in the away direction and then to place it back in you are just you are to push the chosen attachment head into the Massage Gun where the attachment heads are to be inserted.

Caroline
Carolineasked

Can your casserole pot be put in the oven?

Hi Caroline,

Thank you for reaching out! Please note our Casserole Stew Pot which is in the Diamond Earth Range in unable to go into the oven due to the handles being made out of bakelite.

I have attached a link to the website if you would like to learn further information: https://klevarange.com.au/pages/search-results-page?q=diamond+earth

Get an answer from our members and Kleva Range representatives