2Kleva Sumo Slicer

79% · 14230 · 17%

Alison2733
Alison2733Hunter Region, NSW2 posts

Good in the beginning

Kleva range Sumo Slicer absolutely loved for the first 8 weeks and now it wont stick to any kitchen surface so is therefore unusable - I gave my 2nd free one to my sister who had the exact same problem
THe Bear
THe BearGlenwood80 posts

biggest piece of crap that I have ever purchased

Purchased this piece of absolute crap from Hervey Norman, Hervey Bay Qld for $39.95. On special at the front of the store. Cutter blades are paper thin and the handle used to wind this piece of crap wobbled all over the place. Do not waste your money, total wasted expense. Mine is now in the garbage, no, not the recyclable bin, in the RUBBISH bin!! Regards Peter
Justin
JustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not waste your money

Not a great item slices to thin, awkward to use.
False advertising.
Used with onion and carrot, gets jammed, does not stick to the bench great.
When you turn the handle you hit your other hand.
Lyndol
LyndolIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Barrel Buckling Bunkum

First-time use I tried to grate an onion it buckled the barrel. Then tried a carrot and I couldn't even turn the handle. Packed it away after that and haven't tried anything else. Absolute waste of money. Learnt a lesson will not buy kleva products again, no matter how many freebies and double offers.
Catherine
CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD27 posts

No more onion tears! Great slicer!

It's really easy to use, slices, shreds and grates. Easy to clean and store too. Takes a little to work out the best way to put the verges to get the best result but once you do it's great. Show reply
Cheryle M.
Cheryle M.4 posts

Rubbish

Base wouldnt stick to my laminex kitchen bench
Sticks reasonably to marble slab I bought.
Grated carrots well.. not celery nor cabbage, cucumber was too thin and went mushy. . It was a waste of money. I had already given the second one away so cant return for refund..
I will just use my old fashioned grater.. forget it.. not worth taking out of the drawer.. so its off to the op shop
Chezza M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC11 posts

Overrated, total waste

* The base would not grip to the kitchen bench (which is laminex); it did initially, but within seconds would come loose every time I tried.
* About the only thing it would probably be good for is carrots - most other vegetables don't fit in the shoot.
* Had to literally bang the plastic cylinder to release it from the white base.
* My food processor I've had since the 1980's is more convenient and faster to use & wash, and so is my "antique" box grater/shredder.
... Overrated. Total waste of time and money, I sent it back for a refund.
Chezza M.

Gee, I note there are no comments from any company rep? Wonder why?

Rainy
RainySouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

SUMO SLICER - not great

Used my Sumo Slicer for first time today and very disappointed, 1st could not get it to stick to bench top or any other surface. (glass/smooth oven top or wooden board)
Whilst holding it down with an iron gripe we managed to get carrot sliced, capsicum and onion went to much..
Would love to return this product.
Lorraine
Amanda R.
Amanda R.3 posts

waste of space and time

my 40 year old hand held grater does a better job than this. to much product waste left, I hate wasting food. luckily I was given this so didn't waste my money.. this doesn't grate it juices as well, my veges grated as much . not happy with this product at all
J G.
J G.

Really great!

Great amazing product! Strongly recommended to anyone! Saves lots of time! Couldn’t believe it when I used it!
Always useful for your salads, cheese, or to grate for whatever you need!
Anne
AnneVictoria5 posts

Efficient

Speedy grater - can buy cheaper block cheese and have the grated product in a few minutes. Tip. Put cheese block in freezer for 1/2 hr before grating , so that softer cheese doesn't stick inside tumbler.
Shoot could be wider to accommodate potatoes.
Miss Reviewer
Miss ReviewerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA10 posts

So handy!

We got a sumo slicer, after seeing it being advised. I was a bit sceptical, after a lot of products I’ve bought online haven’t worked as advertised. But honestly the sumo slicer is actually so great! I’ve used it on almonds and it was a breeze!! Also grating cheese is so easy. I like how it doesn’t take up much bench space as well so you can have it stored on the bench at all times, and the suction on the bottom holds it on the bench so it doesn’t move while using it. I would recommend this to anyone that wants to make things easier in the kitchen.
QLDZDR
QLDZDRBrisbane537 posts
Apeks
ApeksMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Susieq
SusieqBrisbane11 posts

Fantastic Time Saver

Great little product. Really easy to use. Saves you so much time. Slices and grates fantastically, by, just turning the handle. No more grating your fingers. Easy to clean, just rinse or put in your dishwasher. Great price. Came with bonus peeler, which is good too.
Tess_x
Tess_xSydney Surrounds, NSW33 posts

Great little time saver

Compact, easy to use and assemble and super easy to clean.

I've only had the Sumo Slicer for a few weeks but find that it slices and grates with ease; from carrots and cucumbers to cauliflower rice... so easy and a lot quicker.

Good value for money - I purchased the TV offer online via the Kleva website and received a bonus peeler PLUS a second Sumo Slicer and peeler for free. Delivery was very quick too.

Manual Slicers & Graters

Find out how Kleva Sumo Slicer compares to other Manual Slicers & Graters

Stephan
StephanSydney, NSW12 posts

Best kitchen tool

I watched TV ad about the SUMA slicer. I admired what I saw.
I never had a device that could so fast provide me with finely grated or also sliced food products, apples carrots etc. So I bought it AND GOT TWO for the same price with two hand held peelers making thin peels.
It gave me new ideas for recipes, it is a real winner and use it daily to my great pleasure
Sam
SamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA15 posts

This item is just amazing

This item is just amazing , I use it everyday , so easy to use and clean ,just run under the tap and all clean , cuts effortsly has to be one of the best purchases I’ve ever made
Sportsfan1
Sportsfan1

Saves so much time in the kitchen!

I purchased the Sumo Slicer from the Kleva range and since using it it has saved me so much time in the kitchen! I just stuck to any of my granite countertops (doesn't work on wood or rough surfaces) and I was slicing away. work just like it does on the TV and even looks good next to my kettle. all in all very happy and a great gadget. Show reply