2Klika

Klika Questions & Answers

Jasmine

Well after purchasing a cross trainer from Woolworths Every Day Market order with product supplied by Klika- order date of purchase 13/12/2023. I received this cross trainer on 16/11/2023 and assembled it on the same day - get to putting the last part in place and find there is a chunk of soldering iron blocking the tube where the arm gets inserted- notified Woollies that same day by phone, told to email fault to them with photos - I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve contacted Woolworths via email - often having to duplicate photos and info provided - got in contact again last night to be told yet again that your customer service standard reply is 3-5 working days - my last correspondence was before Christmas. Oh yes, you did send a replacement part back 16/12/2023 - after writing and sending photos of the side that is faulty numerous times in my emails and I still get stuffed around as the replacement part sent was for the wrong side!!! I have so many emails concerning this and I have wasted so much time chasing this up, it’s beyond ridiculous and I’m more than over it and just want the problem solved NOW!

Jen
Jen

The only way I resolved the issue was to speak directly with Big W customer service. The market place people are hopeless. I also put a read and delivery receipt on my multiple response emails. I found my emails were getting through but Market place had an issue with their server. I phoned many time and gave up with Marketplace and dealt directly with the normal Big W customer service making a complaint. I also threatened to contact Consumer Affair. Their tune suddenly changed. The company Klika never contacted me. Big W had to deal directly with them.

Jasmine

I have sent endless emails and spoken to Woollies, this has been going on since November ‘23. I threatened them with Consumer Affairs in writing ………… last communication was they’ve contacted supplier (Klika) and it’s the same old response in 3-5 working days. I’m at my wits end! Thanks for the response. I have tried to find the appropriate format to put in an official complaint but it doesn’t fit into any of the criteria - I’ll ring consumer affairs on Monday.

Jasmine

UPDATE: problem finally resolved, new part arrived today and fitted- I’m now very happy with my Powertrain Cross Trainer and I’m also very happy that Woolworths Every Day Market and Klika finally got the job done and sent the correct and fault free part. Thank you

Peta
Peta

The instructions for 6x8 shed got wet. Still need to install doors. Where can I find new instructions.

Klika   DM

Hi Peta, Unfortunately we can't upload attachments through this portal.
Please call our customer support center on 03 9790 0055 and we will be able to assist.

Brian Love
Brian Love

I have a workbench with drawer. The instructions are absolutely useless. I would like some help please

Rabbit
Rabbit

Hi Brian,
Please email warranty@klika.com.au with the particular installation step you are having difficulties for assistance.

Christopher N
Christopher N

I am trying to return an unopened undamaged shed and you told me I have to pay for shipping myself

Tracey L.
Tracey L.

Where do I fnd the instructional video for the 10ft rainbow trampoline please

Fired Up

Why ask in a review site when the logical thing would be to contact them directly.. first?

Gemma

Are the T pieces on the top of the trampoline pole supppsed to go all the way in. Ours just sit on the top.

Pierre-yves R.
Pierre-yves R.

Wrong person

Gemma

What do you mean wrong person?

SPJ

Hi where is the manual instructions for the KMATE powertrain sports rowing machine....there was nothing in the box.

SPJ

Never mind i put it together, customer service was unhelpful. Telling me they can't help and to email another dept to get the manual for instructions. This should be their job, i mean what is this service for?? waste of time actually. I feel let down by customer service. I feel let down for poor supply of packaging. Please have a chat within the areas specified above and perhaps better training to your staff. Look after them and they will look after us the customer.

Fired Up

But I found it on their website

Simon
Simon

Im setting up a 12ft kahuna trampoline. Im up to attach net with rope. Step 8 and 9. Binstructions dont make sense. Why doni need to take off springs. Do you have link to video with this being done or better intructions. Thanks

Shaz H.
Shaz H.

Most disgusting company ive ever dealt with,,im going to current affair regarding not receiving my $350 treadmill,,,,,all this company do is take your money and never deliver if you live outside melbourne

Eds
Eds

Hi i am trying to check out my shopping but why i cannot see the zip pay option.?

Klika   DM

Hi Eds, The Zippay payment option is located in checkout directly underneath the credit card option on the right hand side.

Hopefully this helps and thank you for your question.

Klika Customer Service

MJ30
MJ30

I was told by Product Review that I would receive a Coles $20 gift voucher after completing 4 reviews and they ripped me off -no voucher. I complained and they ignored me.

Karl T.
Karl T.

MJ30..They promised me $50 and am still yet to see the money. I don't trust their customer service or their warranty. They will promise the world and deliver you nothing. There is a string of one star reviews on here. If only I had got to this website before I made the purchase.

Lauren
Lauren

What is the diameter of a 6ft kahuna trampoline? It says inner net is 6ft so what is the complete width?

Klika   DM

Hi Lauren, Thank you for your interest in the Kahuna 6ft trampoline range.

The actual diameter of the trampoline frame is 6ft/1.8m, as shown in the diagram in our listings.

external link

Klika Support

Mile budala
Mile budala

We purchased 60 ton log spliter with diesel engine 7 days ago damaged fuel tank damaged exaust cover even starter has nasty dint engine has a nastyKNOCK still waiting for answers. Any help?

WARNING WARNING
WARNING WARNING

I have had a really bad experience with this disgraceful company lies after lies, customer service are a joke, I will be in contact with 2gb on Tuesday if they do not reimburse me for the postage I paid for for a faulty item to name and shame these mongrels, and hopefully others will join me to get the msg out there to stay away from this pathetic company

Chasa
Chasa

I bought one of the klika 60 ton petrol log splitters and wrote a scathing review on product review about the problems especially the rust inside the hydraulic reservoir of the new product! Now it seems after 937 people read it, product review no longer displays the review despite a reference to it appearing in a search. I suspect some collusion. Buyer beware.

Ness
Ness

I've just bought an iPad through them and worst experience ever. I'm not one to usually complain but i can't help it with this. IPad didn't work, have sent it back for money back but they aren't refunding my money. Now they have my item, aren't refunding my money and I'm out of pocket $300! Go figure?! How is this fair?! My next step is the consumer watchdog and it won't be long

Ally 78
Ally 78

I have purchased a powertrain 12ft kahuna trampoline. It hasn't come with any instructions. Can you please tell me how to fasten the net at the bottom?

Klika   DM

Hi Ally, Thank you for your message. The installation instructions can be downloaded here: external link . The safety net is installed with the use of the supplied rope to be inserted through every third hole/loop.

Please do not hesitate to telephone our customer support centre on 1300 456 283 if we can assist you with any particular steps in setting up your trampoline.

Klika Support Team

Naomi
Naomi

Need help putting together 14 ft trampoline net! Please help?

Klika   DM

Hi Naomi, Thank you for your message.

Please let us know what model trampoline you are currently using as we can potentially supply photos to assist you.

Team @ Klika.com.au

Sam
Sam

Hi,

Are you happy with the trampoline you purchased from Klika?

Thanks!

A&S
A&S

I am thinking of buying the 6x8 outdoor gazebo from this company.(advertised on eBay). Anyone recommends this product and if anyone has bought it. Is the product heavy duty and is it made with excellent quality?

Brian C
Brian C

I'd look somewhere else, if there is a problem they will charge you delivery costs, you have to find your own delivery firm to send it back to them and they will take at least 2 days to speak to you let alone get the issue resolved. Pay a little extra and stick to a LOCAL PROVIDER these guys seem cheap but i'm down 250 dollars (delivery and gst costs) for products i dont even have, they were returned.

Carolyn
Carolyn

Hi, can't comment on the quality of the gazebo, but I would not recommend Klika at all. Bought their rowing machine, absolute piece of junk, and now they're being very obstructive with warranty claims. Stick to Bunnings!

MickL

Definitely agree. They don't honour their warranties and you have to pay the cost of return and then follow up if you want any response as they treat customers with contempt once you have purchased and even if they respond they never address the issue and deliver what they say at purchase time.

Klika   DM

Hello, We have sold thousands of gazebos over the years as can be attested to by thousands of happy customers. All gazebos are sold with a 12 months domestic warranty and we carry spare parts for your peace of mind.

We welcome all potential customers to inspect our products in our Melbourne showroom and/or telephone our customer service team on 03 9790 0055 with any queries they may have.

Team @ Klika.com.au

03 9790 0055

Paul
Paul

Give Klika a big miss

stay away from them. terrible experience

BJ_JT
BJ_JT

Just bought a "factory refurbished iPhone 6 and its scratched and dented to the max. Now they are being very difficult in their process. Stay away from them. Unless you are using ebay and paypal RUN! At least you will have Paypal to back you up. Now i have no iPhone!

someone
someone

Thinking of buying a Klika 16ft trampoline with net, $365. Should I?

Joanne
Joanne

I wouldnt buy anything from this company. They still havent replaced my purchased product which was broken when it arrived. They wanted me to send it back at my expense for 60.00 or they said they would send out parts. I refused to send ot back as it arrived unusable from factory....4 weeks later still no parts to repair have turned up.once they get your money they basically dont care about you.

Anna G
Anna G

my advise because of my past dealings with these people, beware that your product could be faulty and they will only give you the run around with the replacement process.. good luck

maybe best to pay a little more some other place and know that the trampoline your kids are going to play on will be safe..

RJ
RJ

Stay away from this company ... At any cost !

shopper12
shopper12

I've had a trampoline from here for 4 years now, always exposed to elements ( don't have cover) and still going strong.

MickL

Sounds like a common theme here with Klika. Don't care about the customer once you have paid, provide faulty products and wont honour warranty. Exactly the same for us with a shade sail.

Klika   DM

We have thousands of happy customers who have purchased our trampolines over the years. All trampolines are sold with full warranty and we carry replacement parts and accessories for your peace of mind, and to ensure our customers get many years of use from their trampolines. All potential customers are welcome to inspect our products in our Melbourne showroom 7 days a week, or telephone our customer service centre on 03 9790 0055.

stay away from them. terrible experience

Congratulations
Congratulations

Do not buy a trampoline from Klika, imcomplete trampolines being delivered to lots of customers and no missing parts get delivered and you will get the run around as all other customers have said

Get an answer from our members and Klika representatives