2Klika

1,490 reviews
Daria
Daria6 posts

Terrible customer service

I’ve been waiting for 2 months to receive my refund. They keep telling me it’s coming but nothing!! So frustrating. Will never buy again.
Trader
TraderSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Refused refund/Return of faulty product

Had a pond pump that failed. After 3 months of sending emails and phone calls I have not received a cent.
Very poor customer service
Woojin
WoojinSouth East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Great customer service

Great customer service and communication,I order a product for my granddaughter on back order,which then got extended,I informed them I needed product before a certain date and they made sure it was there, could not ask for better than that. Thankyou Klika
Arthur M.
Arthur M.

Poor customer service

Item failed. They refused to even look at it and dismissed what we had to say. Contradictory information on the website. Not a great experience.
holly
holly

Best customer service I’ve ever received

I got the Xpole from here but unfortunately there was an issue with it. I reached out to customer service and they were more than happy to help with any issues. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a pole or anything sports related!
John
JohnSydney, NSW

1m Air block track inflatable

Delivery time was nowhere near the stated time on the website. When I queried it they conceded that their deliver times are 48 business days. This is not mentioned anywhere. False advertising!
Chaudhry M Y.
Chaudhry M Y.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Treadmill K200 - Great value for money

Great website and warehouse
Many items on display
Easy approach
Treadmill is Light weight and easy to operate
Same product as displayed on the website
Klika offered a discount which was not available elsewhere
Really great bargain
Stan
Stan4 posts

Swing Chair - great product

I’d never used Klika before but the site was terrific and reviews very good.
Found a timber swing chair which was exactly what we were searching for. Metal frames rust quickly in our coastal location. Arrived quickly and well packed. The easiest flat pack product to construct I’ve ever bought. Everything clearly labelled and instructions very clear. No tools came with it but all you need is spanners or 2 x shifters (socket worked well) and a large Phillips head screwdriver. Timber light but well braced with quality bolts and very sturdy when constructed. Great chair, especially for price which included delivery.
Mich
Mich

Purchased outdoor chair set from Klika. Made from very cheap balsa wood. Barely had a coat of paint on it

Poor quality, cheap and nasty. Buyers beware. Don’t be fooled by reviews.
Jessie d.
Jessie d.North Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

We ordered a trampoline mat matching the measurements of the trampoline as per the product description. The mat arrived and was too big. We contacted customer service for an exchange but they would not accept it as we had taken it out of the packaging to fit the trampoline. Extremely disappointing
Blake
BlakeHunter Region, NSW

Great product & great service

I ordered a pair of adjustable dumbbells online from powertrain. They arrived quickly and have proven to be of the high quality advertised. Klikas' customer service team solved a shipping mistake I had made with a quick phone call. Great service from start to finish.
Kavita
KavitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what i needed

excellent marquee if you are looking at something easy to assemble and pack away. quality of the material is good too - lasted through torrential rain!
Anne
AnneRichmond-Tweed, NSW11 posts

Allison D.
Allison D.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Don't buy from this company!

Terrible service!
The measurements of the shed on their website is incorrect. I asked them to confirm and they still don't add up, my tape measure does not lie! the 4ftx6ft shed is not L121cm (including the roof), it is L106.5cm (L116.5cm incl roof)

They refused to take the shed back even though all we unpacked was the base. Have now had to go through Consumer Affairs to try and get this sorted.

• +1Thumbnail
James
JamesSydney, NSW4 posts

wonderful after sales service

bought a pond vacuum cleaner which does the job. but had problem with battery not charging after 3 months. the team sent replacement battery within days. perfect after sales service and Hassel free experience

Kaizoku
KaizokuSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Sandie
SandieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my Kettle!!

I absolutely love my red metallic Morphy Richards kettle. It's a perfect match for my Morphy Richards toaster. It's 1litre so doesn't take too much space. Klika was the only place I could find it, everyone else was out of stock . I'll definitely shop at Klika again. It was a smooth transaction quick and safe shipping and they have the best communication. I definitely recommend them.
Bob
BobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A great product at a great price

I have purchased from Klika previously and received excellent service so it was a no brained to purchase again.
Liana K
Liana K

Exactly what I was looking for!!

Quality of product meet expectations and suits the purpose of what I needed it for, prompt delivery and simple website to navigate and purchase
Toni
Toni

Great marquee

Marquee is solid and colour is exactly as described on the website.
Dog Trainer C.
Dog Trainer C.6 posts

Excellent customer service and support

Not the first product I purchased from Klika and not the last. They have amazing after sales customer service and respond within an hour or less. Earlier this year, I purchase a 6x3m Marquee, the roof was ripped by the wind and had to be discarded. I contacted KLIKA support and by the afternoon they sent a new replacement roof at no charge. I'll definitely keep buying from them as they have a massive range of quality products with very competitive prices. and best after sales service.
Thank you KLIKA for EXCELLENT service and support.
Nic
NicWide Bay-Burnett, QLD9 posts

Mihali
Mihali

Great service! Prompt quick delivery as described

Great service! Prompt quick delivery as described. Good quality. Customer service 100%
Alan
Alan2 posts

12 volt jockey wheel

Great looking product, fantastic service. Would highly recommend this company
Juille
JuilleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Damaged blower housing we were able fix. Ordered and delivered so quickly store so easy to navigate

Ordered and delivered so quickly store so easy to navigate

Jeffrey  B.
Jeffrey B.

Log splitter

Had some problems with my item but to there credit everything was sorted out in a few days and it now works perfectly would certainly buy more products from this company
Nicholas G.
Nicholas G.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Service and product was very good

Store was easy to navigate, range was reasonable and product has met purpose with expected quality. No issues at all
Michelle W.
Michelle W.South East Queensland, QLD

Pool cleaner

We love this pool cleaner very efficient and happy with it. Does a great job too. Would highly recommend this product.
Gav
GavGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Outstanding Customer Service

Klika provided a great range of the product I was in the market for. The ordering process was a breeze and when I had a question about the dispatch date the customer service representative was friendly and professional. I understood that there was a delay in delivery because of a shortage of drivers due to Covid, however they called the day before my original scheduled delivery date advising that they can still meet that original expectation as they had managed to source another driver. I found that to be impressive given the Covid situation at that time. Good work.
Charm
CharmGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great purchase

I got a better offer on kalika than other sites. The quality is good and was easy to assemble. Would definitely recommend
Senel
SenelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service. Prompt reply to queries and very helpful with my order. Great communication. Very happy customer will recommend
V Law
V Law

So comfortable- amazing value for money!

We were pleasantly surprised by the range of products available! Staff were amazingly helpful and friendly! We love the couch we purchased! Will definately be using Klika again!
Hamzah H.
Hamzah H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect!!! Good quality!!

Very satisfying!!! Tue quality also good!! Recommend to others!! 10 star!! Very comfortable and easy to operate. Easy to clean also.
Chloe
Chloe2 posts

Great electric car

The recipient loved the electric remote controller ride on car sold by Klika. Love the range of styles and colours Looks great, works well and easy to assemble. The ordering and click and collect process was easy. Very happy customer.
Lizi H.
Lizi H.

Great product

Exactly as described, easy setup can handle weather quite well, been using as a shed keeps everything nice and dry.

Jonathan T.
Jonathan T.3 posts

Faulty product? Don't expect a refund!

Pathetic company - after sending images and videos of faulty product and endless reassurances they had ticketed the claim nothing has been done months later and now no response to emails. They are the equivalent of Wish but Wish actually has a very decent refund policy. Spend a bit more money on quality products or shop at a place that actually gives refunds to faulty products
sandee
sandee

Great product!

My two year old enjoys playing these drums good quality and solid would highly recommend. Postage arrived very quickly and was fairly easy to put together.
poppy79
poppy79Northeast, VIC13 posts

Really awful, rude customer service. Bad quality product, would avoid at all cost

Brought a blanket from here via Catch. Had much nicer blankets for less than half the price at Kmart. Catch staff gave me the run around and then Klika were just rude and lazy. Buyer beware.
Jason V.
Jason V.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good product

Good product. Always get good value for money. Always great service from Klika and fast delivery. Very happy. Will buy from them again.