2Klika

1,490 reviews
Farooq R.
Farooq R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Way too long to deliver

Ordered 10 days ago, still waiting to dispatch. Not left warehouse yet ? All other deliveries arriving normal. just blame courier or suppler
Rohan
RohanPerth, WA10 posts

Kids Ride on Toy Car

The item was well packaged and same as decribed. It was cheap compared to the other competitors. I went to warehouse to pick which was easy task. The product quality is good too.
Florence Manjoro
Florence Manjoro

Perfect, comfortable reached on time

Comfortable mattress got it earlier than expected. Very happy with the product good quality excellent services happy to shop again.
ant333
ant33324 posts

Greg
Greg

Great product , prompt delivery

Easy to find product on site , good range and very satisfied with purchase, makes cleaning our swim spa very easy
Teagan
TeaganMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

This is awesome

The couch was awesome, my dog liked it so much he destroyed it which is unfortunate but I’m glad I didn’t buy a super expensive couch and this one was awesome for what I needed. Shipping was more than the couch but that’s kinda expected for furniture.
Stu
Stu

Alko - RV accessory experts - had my last one 15yrs

Excellent quality - build and components. Reliable and easy to use. Moves my 2000kg caravan with ease. Klika provide fast fulfilment, lots of information and outstanding follow up service. Exceeded expectations.
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Great Gazebo! Fast delivery

Website made it very easy to find exactly what we needed! We were worried about the timing as it was ordered last minute due to change of weather, but it was dispatched the next day and arrived within 3 days. The Gazebo was durable and easy to assemble! Great value. Thanks Klika
Ann Tindale
Ann TindaleVictoria4 posts

Value and service

I recently bought a Kmate rowing machine. Delivered quickly, easy to erect, online instructions and Klika warrenty.
Great value and quality
Matt
MattSydney, NSW

Powertrain Gen2 Pro Adjustable (50kg) Dumbbell Unit

I ordered the Powertrain Gen2 Pro Adjustable (50kg) Dumbbell Unit. The ordering was easy & I got good information on which unit would be best for my needs. I was also surprised at how fast this heavy unit was delivered. The dumbbell unit is of good quality & works very well. The whole ordering process was smooth & hassle free. I would definitely order exercise equipment from Powertrain Sports again.
Bruce
BruceRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Perfect just what I wanted

It was very easy to shop and I am extremely happy with the product and arrived early Klika has a large range of products.
Steve
SteveWheatbelt, WA2 posts

8 ton splitter apparently!!!

I Bought this 8 ton log splitter a month ago, i really think it was only good for up to maybe 3 ton ! So i had to modify it by having a blade on each end, now it splits on both ends but still only about a 5 ton splitter now.
Lazybones
LazybonesAU6 posts

Excellent Motorised Jockey Wheel

Moves our 1800KG camper trailer. We use this to position our camper trailer when at home into its tight parking spot. On the downside the attachment bracket needs to be stronger.
Reuben
ReubenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

Great Customer service

ordered a sofa and it was delivered a week early. usually i would be happy but it was toa house i hadnt moved into yet. the customer service team were fantastic, had it picked back up adn delivered right when i needed it. nothing seemed like a bother to them. had to follow up a few times and every time seemed happy to help.
Anna
Anna

Great prompt delivery

Very easy quick delivery and in good order.
I would highly recommend this store to anyone. Will be buying again i the future .
Pamela S.
Pamela S.

Great little coffee machine it give me more choices in using ground or pods

Quite easy as I knew what I wanted, it replaced 2 coffee machines that died as it took the pod I just bought and ground coffee.

Jasmine
JasmineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC6 posts

Super fast delivery!! The electric blanket is just a lifesaver!!

I bought an electric blanket from this website. They sell the same product for much less price. And I noticed all the other webs that sell the electric throw I wanted all marked "product from Klika". Never used this web before so didn't expect too much but I was desperately needing an electric blanket so decided to give it a shot.
I was surprised by how fast the product came. Only take 3 days!! I now use it ALL THE TIME. A must-have for the winter. I will certainly consider a purchase from this website again if it has anything I need.
Kevin Willey
Kevin WilleyThe Mallee, VIC4 posts

Great and powerful

The Wood Splitter is doing the job required at the Mens Shed being used on pine and hardwood timbers and the members are happy.
Sharan
SharanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nice marquee, worth buying

Excellent marquee, easy to assemble. Very spacious and structurely sound.. Had all parts and was delivered before time. Well priced as well.
Fluffystar
FluffystarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great marquee!

Very happy with my purchase as it looks great and was the best price I could find. Was easy to put up with 2 people, couldn't do it by myself though, bought to use at markets. Arrived very quickly and happy with service too.
Sharna
SharnaCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely an amazing mattress!

Very easy to find what I wanted online. A decent range of mattresses to choose from. I haven’t had a good nights sleep for a while now and when I got this mattress, I had the best sleep ever. It is so comfy
peter.willingham65
peter.willingham65Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Only used once so far

Only used this item once so far and am extremely happy with it. Ask again 12 months for a more accurate review.
Klikka were great to deal with.
Gary
GaryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got me out of trouble

It was very easy to navigate the store and find what I wanted.
The basses were better than expected. I could not believe how many choices were available
C Voss
C VossGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Happy with this product

Very easy to find and pick up. Friendly staff.
The Range Rover was smaller than we thought however, our two toddlers just squeeze in. Overall happy with the product.
Delia T.
Delia T.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Grant edwards
Grant edwards

Awesome product and great service, never a problem to deal with AAA+++

Great range of products and great service, online and In store, reception staff very friendly with good people skills , Will buy from again

costafiakos
costafiakosIllawarra, NSW

So happy with this product!! Our daughter absolutely loves it!!

The store was easy to navigate and products were exactly as described. They hace such a fantastic range. Great service. 10/10
Jo Houston
Jo HoustonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW3 posts

As an experienced owner of pressure washers, it exceeds my expectations

As an experienced owner of pressure washers, it exceeds my expectations. I appreciate that the price suggests a lower quality product, however it sits alongside my top line electric 2600kpa Karcher and does not falter, nor are the specifications inflated. Good purchase.
Melissa
MelissaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Exactly what I wanted for the kids

I brought the 14ft trampoline perfect for the two kids, plus room for friends, shipping was so quick. quality is amazing would highly recommend.
Maya
Maya

Works perfect for market stalls

I bought blue gazebu from them. I use for market stall. Works perfect even it’s windy day, I use tie up rope to make extra strong for windy day.
Donna
DonnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Little one loves it, especially the music!

Very satisfied with everything from purchasing online, easy explanation for how to pickup and the product itself was perfect. Would definitely purchase from klika again.
Leigh
LeighSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spa Vacuum

Purchased this to help clean the bottom of our swim spa. It works great and the handle I already had for the net, works with it as well. IT was an easy purchase and delivered quickly. I would recommend it and this store for purchasing from.
Lou
LouMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Item does well what it claims to do

The motorised jockey wheel maneuvers my 2.7t van with ease.
The sales person i spoke to was friendly, helpfull and knowledgeable.
The unit was well priced and arrived in very quick time frame.
Very happy with the whole experience.
Paul
PaulIllawarra, NSW6 posts

Treadmill

Accurate description. Good steady treadmill. Quality item and great price. The staff were helpful and responsive. Shipped quickly from store but transport company was slow
Catherine Challinger
Catherine ChallingerMurray Mallee, SA

Lasts for years! Loads of fun

Having purchased from Klika many years ago (10 years), it was time for an upgrade. Of course, I came back to the same place. The service was great and helpful, and I'm extremely satisfied with the product.
John G.
John G.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW3 posts

Had a beautiful conversation

Satisfaction is a understatement the lady (Melinda) was so so helpful nothing seemed to much trouble, if I was her boss I'd clone her because help which she gave was above and beyond so thank you so much. It certainly makes a difference speaking with someone as helpful as Melinda

ALEX
ALEXPerth, WA2 posts

Great after sales customer service. Responsive, precise, friendly

I bought the wrong size accessories and got email response within hours, on a Saturday and Sunday! Problem resolved. Happy customer
Happy purchaser
Happy purchaserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience

First experience shopping with KLika. Easily found exactly what I was looking for and extremely quick delivery leading into Christmas. Would definitely use them again.
Kichelle
Kichelle

Cool gel matress

Very satisfied arrived in a fast matter even through Christmas time and matress is extremely comfortable definatly a good purchase
Harley morton
Harley morton3 posts

Great items will buy agsin

Very easy l liked it will buy again
Very satisfied great range will buy again
Very satisfied my item has great quality