Kmart 1.7L Euro Kettle

Kmart 1.7L Euro Kettle

MPN: WK8512

4.3

Waste of money as element rusts quick

I had this kettle for only 12 months and my tea started to taste terrible. Looked inside my kettle and the element at bottom had completely rusted so no wonder water tasted awful. I would not waste my money on this product

Purchased in June 2019 for A$39.00.

After 18 months bits of metal are floating in the water

Had the kettle for 18 months and thought it was great until last week pieces of metal or coating started appearing in the water. Gaps in the filter inside the kettle do not stop the pieces from pouring into your cuppa. Now out of warranty so I either strain the water to use it or throw the kettle away.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart for A$39.00.

AvgJill147Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great value kettle

What a great kettle. I have spent a fortune on kettles for them to only last 12, maybe 18 months. This kettle we have had for 3 months and it's great so far! Reasonably quiet, looks great, easy to see water level, not too heavy and has a great handle. Most important it DOES NOT LEAK from the spout! Would highly recommend this kettle.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$30.00.

Electric Kettles

Find out how Kmart 1.7L Euro Kettle compares to other Electric Kettles

Liisi S.

Liisi S.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love this kettle +1

Purchased in July 2017 at Kmart for A$39.00.

pjw304

pjw304Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Love this Kettle!

After only ever paying a small fortune for expensive brand name kettles, which inevitably stopped working properly after a year or so, I decided to just go with a Kmart one.
This one stood out because of the gorgeous blue colour, and I LOVE it!
After 25 years of buying stainless steel ones I’d never go back! Boils quickly & quietly! No scale, no burning my hand on the metal, and this one is well over a year old and still boils water as hot as the day I got it!
Cheapest kettle I’ve ever purchased and by far my favourite!

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love it! Suits my kitchen perfectly!

Loving my kmart euro kettle! Suits my kitchen decor well. Previously own a stainless steel ketttle previously brought from kmart aswell but needed an update! Looked at similar styles in russle hobbs brand but to find this beauty for a 1/3rd of the price & in the colour i love how could you say no! Is quiet & quick to boil!

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Jess

JessMelbourne

Love my kettle and matching toaster

You can't go wrong with this kettle. Light weight and easy to use. Colour is fantastic I love you can coordinate with matching toasters. Comes in white, black and this green or blue colour. Looks great on the bench and as I said can brighten up a boring kitchen bench.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Laura-F

Laura-FGeelong

Nice kettle

This kettle is really good. It is so much quieter than my previous expensive one! I have the white version which looks nice. The silver parts are plastic and look it. But overall it still looks really nice. When the kettle is on a blue light comes on, and turns off when it's boiled. Which is handy since it's so quiet! It seems to boil the water quicker than my previous one too.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Kmack

KmackShepparton

Excellent money value

I absolutely love my kmart mint green kettle. It looks gorgous sitting on my kitchen bench. I am complimented bu everyone who comes onto my kitchen. It functions exactly as its supposed to. Side note. Available in black or white also. You can also purchase a matching 4 slice toaster.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Electric Kettles

Find out how Kmart 1.7L Euro Kettle compares to other Electric Kettles

Marika

MarikaSouth-East, TAS

This is perfect

We have had a Kettle for 3.5 years and it has worked like a dream everyone using it, has had a real good hammering and then it started to leak but you can still use the kettle but my husband thought it was a good time to get me a new one. This Kettle was a home brand Kettle from Kmart and it has lasted me all that time. I have just received a kettle for Christmas and it was bought from BIG W I don't know how much it costs but it is really great it heats up quick a little loud but not much and it keeps the water hot for longer than my old one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
bidol

bidolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very stylish

I’ve lost count of how many kettles I’ve brought over the last 2 years!they never last long and they drip!which is very annoying!but I’ve had this kettle from Kmart for a couple of weeks now and so far I’m really happy with it!i really hope it continues!i love the colour too!

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Bekklee

BekkleeRockhampton

PERFECT

Perfect kettle that stands up to the big brands, without the pricetag!! A few colours to choose from, and with a price tag of $39 you can't go wrong!! This is a perfect addition to any stylish house on a budget!!