MPN: WK8512

See the Best Electric Kettles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Love this kettle +1

I have this kettle in white and I think it looks absolutely beautiful in my kitchen. I've had it for around 2 years now and I always recommend it to people. I see people with more expensive kettles and they almost always need to replace them after few years - my Kmart kettle is going strong and I can't see it showing any signs of breaking apart any time soon. Looks still like new and works still like what it did when we bought it. Heats up the water quick enough for me...at least I have never sat around swearing at it to boil quicker LOL. And outside of the kettle does not get overly hot - at least I have never burned myself with it nor has anybody in my household. It is a bit loud to my liking though, but at the same time I would say that about any other kettle too that I have encountered so far

Purchased in July 2017 at Kmart for $39.00.

Noise Level

Love this Kettle!

After only ever paying a small fortune for expensive brand name kettles, which inevitably stopped working properly after a year or so, I decided to just go with a Kmart one.
This one stood out because of the gorgeous blue colour, and I LOVE it!
After 25 years of buying stainless steel ones I’d never go back! Boils quickly & quietly! No scale, no burning my hand on the metal, and this one is well over a year old and still boils water as hot as the day I got it!
Cheapest kettle I’ve ever purchased and by far my favourite!

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Love it! Suits my kitchen perfectly!

Loving my kmart euro kettle! Suits my kitchen decor well. Previously own a stainless steel ketttle previously brought from kmart aswell but needed an update! Looked at similar styles in russle hobbs brand but to find this beauty for a 1/3rd of the price & in the colour i love how could you say no! Is quiet & quick to boil!

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Love my kettle and matching toaster

You can't go wrong with this kettle. Light weight and easy to use. Colour is fantastic I love you can coordinate with matching toasters. Comes in white, black and this green or blue colour. Looks great on the bench and as I said can brighten up a boring kitchen bench.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Nice kettle

This kettle is really good. It is so much quieter than my previous expensive one! I have the white version which looks nice. The silver parts are plastic and look it. But overall it still looks really nice. When the kettle is on a blue light comes on, and turns off when it's boiled. Which is handy since it's so quiet! It seems to boil the water quicker than my previous one too.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Excellent money value

I absolutely love my kmart mint green kettle. It looks gorgous sitting on my kitchen bench. I am complimented bu everyone who comes onto my kitchen. It functions exactly as its supposed to. Side note. Available in black or white also. You can also purchase a matching 4 slice toaster.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

This is perfect

We have had a Kettle for 3.5 years and it has worked like a dream everyone using it, has had a real good hammering and then it started to leak but you can still use the kettle but my husband thought it was a good time to get me a new one. This Kettle was a home brand Kettle from Kmart and it has lasted me all that time. I have just received a kettle for Christmas and it was bought from BIG W I don't know how much it costs but it is really great it heats up quick a little loud but not much and it keeps the water hot for longer than my old one.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Very stylish

I’ve lost count of how many kettles I’ve brought over the last 2 years!they never last long and they drip!which is very annoying!but I’ve had this kettle from Kmart for a couple of weeks now and so far I’m really happy with it!i really hope it continues!i love the colour too!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

PERFECT

Perfect kettle that stands up to the big brands, without the pricetag!! A few colours to choose from, and with a price tag of $39 you can't go wrong!! This is a perfect addition to any stylish house on a budget!!