Kmart 1.7L Stainless Steel Red

Kmart 1.7L Stainless Steel Red

6 reviews · Statistics

100% · 60%
See the Best Kettles in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kmart 1.7L Stainless Steel Ket › Red6 reviews
Zoe
ZoeMelbourne

Good purchase

I purchased this kettle a few years ago now. Am only just looking at replacing it now as I had it boiling the other day and it didn’t stop it kept going, I switched it off at the PowerPoint and flicked it on again and this time it boiled and turned off when it was done. Think it was just having a moment. But since it is a few years old and some of the red has come off I’m going to upgrade but I would recommend it to anyone looking for a stylish none expensive kettle.

ChrisN
ChrisNNSWSydney, NSW14 posts

STYLISH AND DOES THE JOB AS AN EXPENSIVE KETTLE

It has a similar to design of kettles you would purchase for a branded kettle over $200. This is a very stylish kettle and having used it for over 3 months, I've had no issues with it at all. Went to a friends place and noticed they also have the same kettle, and we laughed at how good it is and reasonably priced. Goes well with my red kitchen aid and other appliances.

Evan
EvanVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC10 posts

Good kettle

Purchased this kettle in 2015 december, really cheap, does its job, still works perfectly, i use this kettle to boil water for my baby's formula, 2 and half years have no problems, i would definitely recommend this kettle whoever is on a budget but i must say it does not look cheap at all, very sleek suits my modern kitchen! Thanks kmart

Shandi
ShandiAU77 posts

Very Nice Kettle

Purchased this kettle a month ago, because ours was worn out. This one looked good, and was a good price, so thought we would try it. ( We have previously only bought Brand name kettles, as they get a lot of use)

So far we are happy with the performance, it has a nice wide opening to fill, heats the water quickly and is no louder than any other kettle.

glenugie
glenugieVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Good Looking Working Kettle

This fun kettle adds a pop of colour into our kitchen - it has served us well for the last few months when we upgraded from our old one - I love the light and it doesn't take too long to boil. After 6 months everything is still working as the day we bought it home

Maev....Sydney
Maev....Sydney65 posts
  Red

Looks good...works even better!

Looks great....good price....$30....water is definitely boiling...way better than my old kettle....and easy for me to manage with arthritic hands...this was uppermost on my check list when looking for a new jug/kettle

Show reply