Kmart 1.7L Stainless Steel Kettle

Kmart 1.7L Stainless Steel Kettle (page 2 of 2)

Silver, Red, Charcoal, etc...

3.2

glenugie

glenugieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good Looking Working Kettle

This fun kettle adds a pop of colour into our kitchen - it has served us well for the last few months when we upgraded from our old one - I love the light and it doesn't take too long to boil. After 6 months everything is still working as the day we bought it home

Date PurchasedJan 2017
David

DavidMELBOURNE

So far, so good

When our Breville kettle 'died' after many years of solid service, I researched a replacement. K Mart had one which rated very highly in Choice and did not cost an arm and a leg ( some are $150 ! ). No sign of the highly rated model in our local K Mart but they had a large range of kettles and this one ( Home & Co EKS 17306 ) looked great and had all the features I wanted for $30. So, I took a punt. After 4 days, all good - it's quiet, boils quickly, is easy to fill and has a good pourer lip. It does look very swish and comes in 3 colours - copper ( the one I have ), red a and a steely grey body. I'll do an update if any downsides develop.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
lisamarie8

lisamarie8Illawarra, NSW

Stylish copper kettle doesn't last

I have purchased two of these kettles - the first one didn't last long and this one is already falling apart.

The first one lasted a few months - the lid wouldn't open of close and then every time I'd try to use it the power would Trip the meter.

The second one is a few months old now and the plastic bit on the switch where the light is keeps falling off.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Electric Kettles

Find out how Kmart 1.7L Stainless Steel Kettle compares to other Electric Kettles

Maev....Sydney

Looks good...works even better!

Looks great....good price....$30....water is definitely boiling...way better than my old kettle....and easy for me to manage with arthritic hands...this was uppermost on my check list when looking for a new jug/kettle

Maev....Sydney

I did bump the start lever once and knocked of the little clear button...it clicked back in...I now take more care...Also...the lid is 'soft close'...not flimsy....but you need to be gentle closing....not rough and gung ho....

See all Kmart 1.7L Stainless Steel Kettle reviews