Kmart Anko 11 Fin Digital Oil Heater

Kmart Anko 11 Fin Digital Oil Heater

MPN: HD963-11

See the Best Electric Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

cheapimmitation

cheapimmitation

As most of the new reviews suggest, this heater barely does anything!

Not sure if there was a different kmart heater that some of the older reviews are referring to but the model I have is by anko, called the "oil-filled radiator HD963-11" and it sucks. It can barely heat up my tiny study room (takes about 6 hours to be comfortable) and is useless in a larger room (i.e. standard bedroom size). Also it makes an annoying ticking noise half of the time. I didn't keep the receipt so I can't return the piece of crap I bought for $75, waste!

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart for $75.00.

Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Small Bedroom

fran

franSydney, NSW

Cosy and warm on eco mode

Purchased this for an L-shaped carpeted lounge /dining room where we sit in winter as it's north facing and a bit warmer.

This little heater warms the room nicely, but I do have the doors closed into the open spaces of the house

I am running it on 'eco mode' which I would expect is cycling the power on and off to save power, but that is not so clear in the instructions so I'm not 100% sure of that

The digital display is easy to see when the lights are low but a bit hard to see when it's bright I'm the room.

I like the radiant heat of this over the blaring heat of ducted aircon heater but I'm not sure how effective it would be in a large open plan tiled room.

Meets my needs, tidy little unit

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $75.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Horrible

This product is horrible, just bought it yesterday and even my room is small, i left the heater for 3 hours on high and it was still horribly cold. Im going to return the good today totally

Purchased in March 2019 for $75.00.

Heating Speed