MPN: HD963-11

See the Best Electric Heaters in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

As most of the new reviews suggest, this heater barely does anything!

Not sure if there was a different kmart heater that some of the older reviews are referring to but the model I have is by anko, called the "oil-filled radiator HD963-11" and it sucks. It can barely heat up my tiny study room (takes about 6 hours to be comfortable) and is useless in a larger room (i.e. standard bedroom size). Also it makes an annoying ticking noise half of the time. I didn't keep the receipt so I can't return the piece of crap I bought for $75, waste!

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart for $75.00.

Heating Speed
Temperature Consistency
Room Type Small Bedroom
SmellNo

Cosy and warm on eco mode

Purchased this for an L-shaped carpeted lounge /dining room where we sit in winter as it's north facing and a bit warmer.

This little heater warms the room nicely, but I do have the doors closed into the open spaces of the house

I am running it on 'eco mode' which I would expect is cycling the power on and off to save power, but that is not so clear in the instructions so I'm not 100% sure of that

The digital display is easy to see when the lights are low but a bit hard to see when it's bright I'm the room.

I like the radiant heat of this over the blaring heat of ducted aircon heater but I'm not sure how effective it would be in a large open plan tiled room.

Meets my needs, tidy little unit

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart for $75.00.

Room Type Living/Dining Area

Horrible

This product is horrible, just bought it yesterday and even my room is small, i left the heater for 3 hours on high and it was still horribly cold. Im going to return the good today totally

Purchased in March 2019 for $75.00.

Heating Speed