Kmart 1200W Upright Vacuum

Kmart 1200W Upright Vacuum

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

3.5

Chris

ChrisSydney, NSW

Sucks well

We use this product n mainly timber. The suction is good for the price. The cord is long and I can get to most of my house. The internal dirt cylinder is large enough to hold the dust and dirt in my house in one session.

It’s easy for the kids to use and it’s easy to store.

Purchased in October 2019 at Kmart for A$140.00.

Hellie

The best performer for a thorough clean.

Great cleaners if & used correctly brilliant - but Kmart don't stock anymore so where can I get another one. They are so good, I buy them for my clients own homes.

Purchased in February 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.95.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Elaine

ElaineMid North Coast, NSW

Poor performer

Purchased this vacuum to replace my dyson and initially seemed to work really well but within a few weeks it stopped working and had to be returned for a refund

Purchased in April 2018 at Kmart Port Macquarie for A$99.00.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Kmart 1200W Upright Vacuum compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A brilliant vac

Best vac I’ve ever had, affordable, all the extras and strong suck. But now my daughter wants one, and K Mart don’t stock it anymore!!! What’s going on K Mart?

Purchased in March 2019 at K Mart Burwood for A$89.00.

Sjk1602

Sjk1602Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Live this vacuu.

I use the vacuum on wooden floors and rugs, it moves easy between both the surfaces, love the suction, I like that I can extend the handle so I don't bend over so much to get into the corners and use it to get the cobwebs on the ceiling. I can use the attachment for the couches for the pet hair. It's easy to maneuver.

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart Online Store for A$89.00.

Cath

CathMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Latest model made by Anko is TERRIBLE

Purchased in June 2019 at Kmart for A$89.00.

Danielle

DanielleWestern Australia

Does the job, sort of.

Works great on carpet. Doesn’t work on hand floors, it just flick dirt behind itself. Can’t turn off the spinning head so it often sucks things up. It has also chewed the cord before and has exposed wires. I’ve replaced mine twice. I use it because it’s all I can afford.

Purchased in January 2019 at Kmart for A$89.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood
Artwitch

ArtwitchIllawarra, NSW

Great vacuum cleaner

The suction is the best on this vacuum and the special turbo attachment for pet hair is awesome. When recently moving I tried using a Dyson to vacuum the pet hair on my lounge under the cushions with hardly any success (it was an older model Dyson), when I arrived at my new place and unpacked my new Kmart vacuum it worked brilliant and removed every trace of hair. But the vacuum itself is heavy and hard to manoeuvre, I use it on carpet and hard floor.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$79.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles

Broken in 3 weeks

We bought this as a temporary replacement for a 20 year old Dyson which had had a great run. Figured this had a 12 month warranty and if it lasted a couple of years it would be a good $99 well spent.

It lasted three weeks before the belt that spun the brush snapped - reading on here this is a common occurrence so spending an extra $20-25 regularly to replace it seems pointless. After checking the issue was the belt we also noted where the belt sits was rusty. We'd owned it for three weeks....

The dust also collects in places that don't appear accessible without a screwdriver (not the main bin).

We've taken it back for a refund and will be looking elsewhere. Lesson learned re buying appliances from Kmart...

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart.

Floor Type Carpet and Wood

Troy G.Northern Region, NSW

best vacuum I've had and great price

first I gave this a bad review but I had it set up wrong. it's got good power and the turbo head works well. we have carpet and tiles and works well on both. better on carpet. top value. was close to buying an expensive one but now don't have to. bit heavy is it's main downside

Purchased in September 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$129.00.

Product is used Daily

originally gave it a 1 star because I had it set up wrong

ruskiii

ruskiiiAU

Failed on high pile carpet

High pile carpet use was a fail. The suction is great and more suited to flat type carpet. Very heavy KMarts previous model was so much better. Did not try on my tiles.

Purchased in March 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$79.00.

Caity U.

Caity U.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for those with animals!

Whilst this vacuum can be hard to manoeuvre due to its weight, it does move from side to side and sucks incredibly well. If you have pets (I have 2 cats), this is the vacuum for you!! Great on hard surfaces, even better on carpet!

Purchased at Kmart Retail Stores.

Maddy

MaddyAdelaide

It's true what they say!

This is 10000x better than my old dyson! Which I might add, wasn't even old. It was a new Dyson. I bought this vacuum one day after just vacuuming all my floors with the Dyson. And I cannot believe the amount of dirt, dust and animal fur it managed to pull out of my carpet! For $89 you can't go wrong. We have had ours for about a year now and it is still going strong. Would recommend!

Purchased in June 2018 at Kmart, Munno Para for A$89.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Pottsvilleprincess

PottsvilleprincessPottsville

Great Value

I have always used the Dyson Stick Vac. I was very impressed & surprised with the level of suction on the Kmart Vac . It was clearly more effective than the Dyson. I compared the dust collectors on both machines after vacuming 2 of the busiest rooms, media & main bedroom, with the Kmart vac clearly picking up more of the finer dusts. I have children with asthma and 2 dogs so the cleaner I can keep the carpets the better. The Kmart Vac has varying levels of suction for wood tile carpet. And the dust box is easy to remove and empty unlike the Dyson where you pull the lint out. Highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2018 at Kmart for A$80.00.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow what a buy

Purchased in May 2019 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Product is used Daily

Sarah

SarahSouthwest, VIC

Great but heavy

This is fantastic on carpet ! However I really am not a fan with it on tiles . So if you’ve got a house full of tiles I really would not bother .
I was surprised at how much dust was pulled from the carpet on first use and was a little horrified . The size is fine but it’s the weight that It has that’s an issue . Suction is amazing though .

Purchased in May 2018 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Allen

AllenPeel, WA

This is the best

This is used on tiled and carpeted floors and with the adjustable brush hight it is great it has been able to remove some marks in the carpet that I had been told that I would not be able to get out without professional carpet cleaning

Purchased in February 1975 at Kmart Retail Stores for A$89.00.

Muhamad Salom

Muhamad Salom

Fantastic Vacuum, best money I ever spent

I love it! I'm pleased it works great and easy to use. It's so convenient to vacuum without me having to bend over. The vacuum worked perfectly both on tiles and carpet. The air suction power is powerful enough to spin the brush.
Bought this vacuum 3 years ago and it still works as good as new!

Purchased at Kmart for A$98.00.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

As good as a dyson

I have owned one of these vaccums for the last 12mths and still to this day am surprised by the amount of dust etc that it pulls out of my carpet on a weekly basis best vaccum i have ever owned easy to use and clean

Purchased in March 2018 at K mart for A$129.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
paulinee17

paulinee17Sydney, NSW

Great value for money

What a breeze cleaning is with this vacuum. It is so efficient and easy to use (definitely no back straining here). I highly recommend for anyone looking for a decent vacuum on a budget.

Purchased in July 2019 at Kmart.