Kmart 12L Convection Oven

Kmart 12L Convection Oven

Benchtop and Toaster Ovens Buying Guide

Everyone loves a good, home-cooked meal - crispy-crust pizza, anyone? A benchtop/toaster oven is a mini, portable oven that sits on your kitchen counter and achieves delicious results. Read on for more information about whether a toaster oven is right for you.

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

3.0

anna 2016Perth, WA

Real value for money

Bought this product after seeing a more expensive ($300) one in action. The Kmart portable convection oven is $45 and does a brilliant job. Best value for money on any appliance I have owned. So easy to use and clean.

See all Kmart 12L Convection Oven reviews

Jenina R.

Jenina R.asked

Why does the light switch off and on near the end of cooking time?

Josh V.
Josh V.

My light goes off and on every 15 seconds constantly as soon as you start it. I thought that's just how it works until I read these comments. Now I think it's broken. I better go turn it off.

Kate
Kate

This is how it works. It stays on until it reaches the desired temp then turns on and off to maintain temperature - the light only has one setting, it doesn’t get hotter or cooler, so the only way it can regulate is by being on or off. It’s working fine.

Jenina R.

Jenina R.asked

Why does the light go off and on near the end of cooking time?

Patricia Turnbull

Patricia Turnbullasked

Where can I buy one of these today I live in Midland

HI Patricia

Any Kmart store should have them, though it is best to ring them first as they are not always in stock. The link below will give you all the stores details.